Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Hello all, just popping my head in as OH and I are now TTC no. 2 and can't wait to plan home birth no. 2! Circumstances quite different this time round but just excited to get pregnant again and give our lovely son a little brother or sister.

Good luck to all you hopeful girls, knowledge is power when it comes to home and natural birth, hope to get to know you all soon!

:hi: hope you get your bfp quickly. I'm ttc No.2 as well :) xx

Me too, aliss. We can sit around being bored together. Not like it makes the time go by any faster. boo.

I'm expecting number two but won't be able to try for a home birth this time either :( Financially can't afford the cost of an independent midwife and there's now only one midwife in the area who does home births and I don't click with her anyway.

But I have got a doula booked already and I'm going to try for a water birth at the birthing centre this time.

Sitting around waiting also...but halloween candy and The Walking Dead make the waiting easier :thumbup:

Me too, aliss. We can sit around being bored together. Not like it makes the time go by any faster. boo.

Hah! I was up all night with very painful cramping, I thought perhaps early labour, turns out I just ate too much pizza :cry: Hope it geos quick for you.

I'm expecting number two but won't be able to try for a home birth this time either :( Financially can't afford the cost of an independent midwife and there's now only one midwife in the area who does home births and I don't click with her anyway.

But I have got a doula booked already and I'm going to try for a water birth at the birthing centre this time.

That's a shame hun but glad to hear you have a doula and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful experience at the BC!!

Sitting around waiting also...but halloween candy and The Walking Dead make the waiting easier :thumbup:

Gee, too bad I moved from BC last year, candy + Walking Dead + home birthing, we'd make good friends :rofl:

Well, this is going to be an overdue home birth baby lol.

Well I didn't get my homeirth but its ok :)

My yellow bump turned into a beautiful 8lb 11oz pink bundle :)

Im so in love :)

Birth story and pics in journal link in signature.

xxx

Congrats hun! I'm sorry things seem to really go to pot, wtf is with them bitching at a woman in labour??? I will never understand that. Your girl is big and beautiful!

Mum of 1 you still did a fantastic job especially with how long your labour was. Your a star xxx
Eeeeeek Aliss hope that baby doesn't keep you waiting too much longer!!

God I'm so so broody! I really want another baby NOW (and my hb :) ) but I'm waiting till I've fulfilled my maid of honour duties next October! I'm just really fixating on pregnancy and labour/birth. Wish I'd of topped up and done midwifery when I qualified :-(

Another one just waiting here :) Have decided I won't be accepting any sweeps offered to me at my next appointments after the one on wednesday x

Hi Boofle! I am not having any checks done, still undecided on a sweep. I think I'd hold out to 41 weeks at least before going there...

I am so tired of family asking me how dilated I am (is that not a rude question???) and then in utter shock when I tell them nobody's been up there yet.

I am so tired of family asking me how dilated I am (is that not a rude question???) and then in utter shock when I tell them nobody's been up there yet.

LOL! I always find it interesting how no one would ask about anything in my vagina otherwise, but come baby time, dilation is like an everyday topic.

I check myself so I usually know, but I still don't feel comfortable telling people! Plus, with my history of dilating a LOT early on and no labor until at/after dates, they'd wonder what the heck was wrong with me that I was still pg at 5cm/80% at 38 weeks. LOL

Holy cow! Well, your vagina seems quite amazing LOL!!!

I think especially when it's not even my first, I really could care less what cm my vagina is, I'll take an interest when a head pops out, until then you're just focusing on stuff that probably doesn't matter.

From the way internals early scuppered a natural birth for me last time, I'm already decided to have no internals this time, not even a sweep.

:hi: ladies, i'm back for take 2, def aiming for another home birth this time :)

thanks hun, good luck with your soon to be home birth! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->