Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Phew.
My future husband (date set 12.12.12) has finally agreed on trying a home birth.
He was adamant about me going to the hospital to deliver, but then he heard a horror story from his friend who just had her baby, and is completely turned around.
I can finally relax and prepare :)

thanks rachiedata, hope you get a bfp too!

preg_pilot that's fab! home birth is def the way to go :) xx

Having some contractions...ranging from 5-6 min apart lasting about 45 sec...

Trying to just relax and breathe deeply through them...

Had some fluid and mucus loss too - could be wrong but this might be baby's birth day!

Wish me luck with the home birth ;)

Had some fluid and mucus loss too - could be wrong but this might be baby's birth day!

Oh good luck!!!! 5-6 min?? It's definitely birthday time... you'll do great :thumbup:

Yah they are varying a lot in duration and frequency so not quite sure about that...but no less than 4 min and no more than 8...

All the tightening and pain is in my lower abdomen which I didn't expect...

Anyways, I'll let you know when there's news!

:happydance: GL gaiagirl! I hope you have an amazing and fulfilling birth day for your little boy and yourself.

Good luck galagirl!!! Hope all goes to plan xx

I reserved a birth pool today through my local home birth group, I'm very excited now. I'm praying my placenta has moved right up. I won't find out until 6th December xx

Phew.
My future husband (date set 12.12.12) has finally agreed on trying a home birth.
He was adamant about me going to the hospital to deliver, but then he heard a horror story from his friend who just had her baby, and is completely turned around.
I can finally relax and prepare :)

Congrats, preg_pilot!!

Good luck, gaiagirl!!! Keep us updated when you can!!!

I was reminded again why I haven't told MIL that I want a homebirth. Last night I was talking about how weird it felt having a baby inside me. She then said "And just wait until they take it out!" I'm sorry, but unless there is an emergency, no one will be taking my baby out of me, thank you! She had a C-section with her only child though, and her niece who is currently pregnant is having an elective C-section. I guess she just thinks that way.

Hope everything is well Gaiagirl!

Taking it out... lol, well, feels VERY relieving when going au natural!!

Hey Ladies! Just wanted to let you know that Finley arrived last night at 10:53pm! He was 6lbs 11oz and is so absolutely perfect!

We did manage to have the home birth we planned and I'll update a birth story soon!

We have had to be admitted to the hospital because Finley had trouble with feeding and had low blood sugar. He's doing great and we should be back home soon! Will update when we are!

Congratulations gaiagirl,hope your home soon. And congratulations to Aliss too!!!! He's perfect. Xx

massive congrats GG, look forward to reading your birth story! xx

Hey Ladies! Just wanted to let you know that Finley arrived last night at 10:53pm! He was 6lbs 11oz and is so absolutely perfect!

We did manage to have the home birth we planned and I'll update a birth story soon!

We have had to be admitted to the hospital because Finley had trouble with feeding and had low blood sugar. He's doing great and we should be back home soon! Will update when we are!

Hi Gaiagirl! You probably don't remember me, but tonight I looked you up because we both got BFP on same day and had same due date. I had a miscarriage but it looks like you went on to have a healthy baby boy! :flower: Congratulations! :hugs: I am pregnant now with twins and have only 8 weeks to go, but that's another story :haha:

Best of luck with your bundle of joy!:hugs:

I do remember! Sorry for your loss but congrats on the twins! 8 weeks to go, wow!

My friend had twins in August they are so amazing. The best thing she did was getting them on the same 3 hour schedule. I feed on demand but with twins - that's another story!

Hi everyone :hi:

I am expecting baby number one in April/May and looking forward to a home/water/hypnobirth hopefully! I can't stop thinking about my birth and how wonderful it could be! I really can't wait to experience it!

I am a UK Midwife and a Hypnobirth practitioner as well :thumbup:

DH is wonderful and very excited and supportive too which is great.
Hope everyone is okay on here :happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"