honest opinions neeeded

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mamaxm, Dec 20, 2009.

1. mamaxm

mamaxm Well-Known Member

so i need some honest opinions on this one seeing as how i can't do anything until tomorrow. just got AF about a week ago, she was over a week early, after getting a faint bfp and some bfns.. the bleeding only lasted two full days, but it was heavy which isn't normal for me, and AF coming over a week early DEFINETLY isn't normal. should i test again or are the chances of getting a bfp after a period pretty low? i don't want to waste the money if there's only a .0003% chance, hahaha..
    but i probably will anyways :blush:

2. blessedbylife

blessedbylife Married Mom of 1 & Preggo

well, it is very rare to have heavy bleeding and be preg... but it can happen. if you do buy a test, i would suggest buying one from a 99 cent store before spending the money on an expensive brand. There's also a possibility that you were preg, but it was chemical. Good luck and i wish you the best.

3. magicvw

magicvw Hoping for a 3rd

Personally I can't resist testing if anything unusual has happened in my cycle! I would do it just to rule out pg probably if you had a heavy bleed. Just in case though :dust: