Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

My next appt is Fri. Just hoping to actually get to hear a hb this time!! Sooo nervous!

Awww Sherr that sounds great! Can't wait for update :happydance:

aw stubborn baby duck! im so nervous that will happen to me! lol i hope not because we are having a reveal party two days after the ultrasound to find out.... eek can't really change plans at short notice... fingers crossed!

Good luck for your appointment Shterr!! I've got my scan date through for 8th March which seems ages away

I work for two photographers as an editor and yesterday we took my first maternity photos at 16 weeks. Every 4 weeks we are going to take a picture and then at the end I will be able to put them all together and see the progress. I am so excited :) I just wanted to share the first photo we took.

Attachments

• 420250_10100478161148228_20723695_48883286_226970156_n.jpg
    420250_10100478161148228_20723695_48883286_226970156_n.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
Oh wow your picture is stunning!!!

Try not to worry Wabblit... baby will be there putting on a show for you!!!

Ooo have fun Shterr.. it is so great listening to the heartbeat!!

Ahhh less than a week till my scan now.. its on the 21st.. Im actually kinda nervous about it. I haven't had any ultrasounds so far that weren't for a complication or as a followup to a complication. Im just hoping for a squirming little critter!!

Yay bug! I bet your baby will just be dancing way for you! What are some of the things they say to eat and drink before an a ultrasound to ave an active baby? I know I have heard OJ is good to do. Makes me laugh, because I feel like that is ALL I drink!!! Love my OJ!

ooh I can't stand oranges! Or orange juice, or any related items!

Really? Pregnancy related, or has this been a lifelong thing? Haha!

i've always hated oranges! And bananas too. Pity, as those two are the most convenient fruits ever...

I found this link on someones post on here and i thought it was fun to play with so thought i'd share. It predicts your babies eye color :) https://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

COOL!!! :thumbup: so my baby will have 66% brown eyes, 16% green and 16% blue....I think in reality there will be 1% blue eyes, seeing how hubby is Thai with Chinese mixed in and there were no white people in his gene pool before me :rofl:

Oh and jmandrews - hun you look stunning! Great bump too :D

Thanks Green!!!
haha isn't it fun! mine said 50% brown (my mom and i both have brown eyes), 29.1% green (my dad is the only one with green eyes), 20.8% blue (DH and both of his parents have blue eyes)... this shall be interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->