hope floats, really?

Klandagi

Reaction score
I miscarried back in early/mid December and have been cycling regularly since January. While emotionally harrowing (I don't think I'll ever get over it) it was physically a cake walk. I'm lucky for that much.

Having my significant other visiting me this weekend we were less than careful. And then it struck me to plot my ovulation. Sure enough depending on the site used it's between March 26th and March 29th. The avg result being March 27th. We had unprotected sex the evening on March 25th, 26th (he pulled out this night), 27th, and 28th. We're on CD17 of a 30 day cycle.

When we talked about it we'd decided to go with the flow and give ourselves the best shot at success if I take this time around. I'm very twingy down there but I associate that with ovulating. Last pregnancy I was twingy from right after sex which I find amusing but has no merit I'm sure since implantation would take place around April 3rd I'm assuming.

The sweet thing is that his birthday is on April 10 which would put me at around 12DPO and possibly able to get a positive test, right? I have hope. I'm scared, but I have hope.

Hope is very very good. I'm happy to see you still here. :hugs:

yeah definitely. When are you testing? I'm aiming for the 10th since it's hubby's b-day and we'll be 12DPO.

Hope is keeping me going too - hold on to every last scrap :)

hx

Completely understood. I have my fingers wrapped around it so tight it's not even funny.

I'm an addict so i'll start on Saturday at 7dpo lol. My LP is only 11 days anyway, so short cycles for me!

If u lose hope u lose everything that matters in life so hope is good ;-)
I hope by a miracle i get pregnant before my DH's bday in June... unlikely but i am keeping everything x! lol. Good luck xxx

lucky you Deb!

Fingers crossed for you AfricaQueen! I'm hoping we took this time if not there's always more chances down the line. if I did it'll be his B-Day gift with a positive and our Christmas gift to one another with the birth lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->