Hope I get to stick around this time.. UPDATE PG. 2

Congrats!!! Babies heart beat is just starting to get going :3

When is your first "official" ultrasound?

I am not sure when the next ultrasound is. I go back in two weeks though.

Yay!!! I'm very happy for you. And a heartbeat so early that's amazing!!

I am STILL having spotting issues. :( And what is worse is if it's my progesterone, my doctor doesn't believe in doing the progesterone supplements at all. It is ridiculous. So, I am not sure what to do.... hoping it is not my progesterone.

I am STILL having spotting issues. :( And what is worse is if it's my progesterone, my doctor doesn't believe in doing the progesterone supplements at all. It is ridiculous. So, I am not sure what to do.... hoping it is not my progesterone.

I wouldn't take no for an answer on that. Have them check your BETAS and if Progesterone seems lower, like under 20, then demand that they prescribe supplements or else find a new doctor who will.
I don't take crap from doctors anymore and I'm not afraid to find one that will work with me listen to my concerns :)
You need to stand up for yourself in order to get anywhere with them.

I had my progesterone done today and they will do a repeat sono soon. My HCG has been fine thus far. I think it is probably too late to start on progesterone now if it is already failing me though. But at least I know I tried. :(

Btw, I didnt mean to 'Thank' your post lol

You can take it vaginally or have injections. Its not too late ^_^
Both of those will get it in your system much faster!

I guess we will see what the results say. Only problem is this lab may not be able to get them back before the weekend. I kind of give up at this point I think. I am so stressed out.

Well the stress could also be causing the spotting. So try to put it out of your mind and enjoy the pregnancy no matter how it turns out <3 just do what you can to keep the baby healthy!
Also, you can see if a local store sells progesterone cream to give you a little boost :)

My progesterone came back at a 25.5 and my doctor seems fine with that. The spotting seems to be going away mostly, though I still see it occasionally. Very very light in color and just a small amount on the toilet paper. I guess it is hanging in there for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->