Hope you don't mind me asking....

BigPlans2010

Married with 2 furkids
Reaction score
...how old will you and OH be when you *hopefully* have your first/next baby?

I will be 24, OH will be 29. While I don't feel too young - I do worry what others will think though (I know I shouldn't)...

All going to plan and me falling soon, I will be 27 and OH will be 32 :cloud9:

xxx

If i get pregnant first month Oh will have just turned 25 and i will have just turned 24

Similarish ages then....TBH there are so many teen mums in the country now, I'll probably get asked if we're their grandparents! :dohh:

if i fall straight away i'll probably be 25, or just turned 26 when we have no 2

Similarish ages then....TBH there are so many teen mums in the country now, I'll probably get asked if we're their grandparents! :dohh:

Lol no you wont. My mam had my brother when she was 39 and no one has thought that she is his grandma but people have said he is my son.

I'll be 25 when I have the next one (all going to plan) and DH will be 30. I got some real funny looks when I was pregnant with my son as I apparently look about 15

I should be 26 and hubby will be 27 if we fall within the 1st year of ttc!

OH will most likely be 23 by the time I fall pregnant and I'll be 22. 24 isn't too young at all! :)

we start trying in Dec. I'm 28 in Jan. OH will be 25. Will be our first. I haven't felt ready up until now...

Oh dear - I am so old compared to some of you on here lol

I'll be 37 ,DH will be 35. :!: tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock,

I was only 20 (well a few days before my 21st -great b'day present lol) when I had my first, and I was a very young looking 21 year old -in fact got asked for ID at the pubs until I was 26 -so I got very strange looks back them -but you know what, age is only a number and everyone matures at differnt times and is ready at different time in their lives, so if you are ready then who cares what others think.

(I say this and really do mean it, so why have I not told anyone that I am planning another???? - cos they'll all say I am too old, and I can't be bothered having that conversation, and once I'm pg they'll hopefully hold their tongues lol) :shhh:

It sucks you have to face those kinds of comments. My sister was 37 when she had me niece (the most beautiful baby in the world! But maybe I'm biased :p ) and she wants another I think. I don't know, she changes her mind a lot!
I agree, age is just a number, the two best parents I know were 18 and 37 when they got pregnant, so who cares what people think :) xx

If I fall PG right away, I'll have just turned or will be about to turn 24 and OH will be 30.

BigPlans2010- you and your OH are about the same as us. I don't think I'm too young, and I also worry that others will think I am, but it's not really up to them to decide when you're ready. I keep telling myself that every time this subject comes up with my mum.

I also think about it when my mums around because she insists on controling me. She had always let me do my own thing as long as I didn't fall back in my studies etc, but now that I'm married she just insists I MUST listen and TAKE her advice!!! Anyway, if I get preggers next year (fingers crossed) I'll be 26 and hubby will turn 33. Oh how time flies, I remember dating him when I was 19 and I could never have imagined getting this far!!! xxxx

Hopefully we get pregnant in December and have a baby by September 2010. That would make me 28 almost 29 and DH 33.

We were 21 and 25 :)

There seems to be a gap between teen mums and career mums where I am. Yet, when I was pregnant the first time I was in Cornwall where I was considered one of the older ones lol

Don't worry about what people think. Once you're a mum age is the last thing people look at. If I were to disapprove of another mum, it would be because of how she behaves not what age she looks. (Not that I ever have disapproved of anyone - if I saw somebody beating her child with a stick or something).

I panicked for ages about looking like the young mum at school - we live in a nice area where people move to for the cachement area. Everybody was lovely and I wasn't even the youngest - mums ages ranged from early twenties to late forties. Once you're a mum, you're a mum - you have that in common so age really doesn't seem to matter.

And one of the most efficient mums there was a teen mum.

(Plus I reckon I aged pretty quickly once I had the kids lol)

We're 19 and 22 at the moment, if we get pregnant soon, I'll be 20 and DH will be 22/23 when the baby arrives. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->