Hope you don't mind me asking....

Hun, you're a perfectly normal age to have a baby.

I had just turned 28 when Lottie was born and my DH was about to turn 27.

Hopefully, if all goes to plan, I'll fall pregnant when I'm 21 (as I am now) and actually have my 1st at 22, OH will be 26.

Beca :wave:

Lots of variety there! Thanks for all the replies - I feel happier knowing there's others out there!

I'm 23, look 20 and feel 30! I've finally stopped being ID'd so hopefully I'll avoid the looks.

I looked after a friend's kid in a shop while they bought his Christmas presents (I was about 18) and a guy walking past and called me a slut. Since then I've worried what people think! I'm going to stop from now on!

As excited as I am about WTT (counting down the days!) I was starting to think about whether I'm old enough for some silly reason!

Like you've said, I'm 23 (in a few weeks anyway), look 20 and feel 30!!! :happydance: So hopefully I'll be 23 and hubby will be 25 when our family becomes 3.

Hopefully me and the OH will be 25/26, ie out of uni and working :)

if we fall pregnant now i will be 21 by the time we do and so will OH

Our TTC date is a bit influx at the moment so I will either be 23 or 24 and hubby will either be 28 or 29. He is desperate for a baby so it is likely to be before June (I told him we'd have 'the talk' after christmas) but what I really want is to check his job is stable first.

I'll either be 21 or 22 (22 when baby is born)

I'm beginning to wish my date was closer now, seems like aaaaages away! Got a lot of stuff to do i that time though.
But still... :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->