Hope you don't mind me asking....

If i fall straight away ill be 22 and 23 when the baby is here. OH will be 23 and 24 when the baby is here. xx

If all goes to plan I'll be 29, DH will be 31. I feel like that's ancient considering that we would like 3 in total and I don't want them too close together (3 years would be ideal I think but maybe that's cutting it close :D). Then again I should still manage them all before 35 so maybe I should just chill...

Wow! some of you guys are so young!! I was 29 when I got preg with #1 and will be 31/32 next year when I plan to try again. I'm a bit like you amygdala, I want 2 (poss 3 if time!). Should have started earlier really but glad I didn't! Was far to drunk and silly in my 20s! OH is a year older than me so not much in it. X

I will be 26 Hubby will be 32. I was hoping to have 3 or 4 babies but as there is quite a gap between my age and my husband's we'll have to see! Any her, maybe I'll change my mind about the numbers after the labour!!!!!!!

Cosmotbear you're the same as me. I was 29 with my first and with luck will be just 32 when my second is born. DH was 26 and will be 28 when the second comes, all being well. We want two but if we have another boy next time we might go for a third. Ideally I'd like to be done by about 35 though.

i'm 31 now, OH is 33

i still think i'm too young! i still wear pajamas with feet :baby:

I was 22 when I fell pregnant with my LO, 23 when he was born. Next time round I will be 25 if we conceive quickly, if we don't then I might be 26! Hubby is a year older than me x

I'll be 26, depending on when we TTC, OH will be 31.

I'm 30 now and hubby is 24, he's not ready yet to decide to ttc but I imagine we'll go for in a yr or so which would make me 31/32 and oh 25/26 probably

If we get pregnant between January and June-ish then I will be 31 and DH will be 30.

Lots of variety there! Thanks for all the replies - I feel happier knowing there's others out there!

I'm 23, look 20 and feel 30! I've finally stopped being ID'd so hopefully I'll avoid the looks.

I looked after a friend's kid in a shop while they bought his Christmas presents (I was about 18) and a guy walking past and called me a slut. Since then I've worried what people think! I'm going to stop from now on!

Lots of variety there! Thanks for all the replies - I feel happier knowing there's others out there!

I'm 23, look 20 and feel 30! I've finally stopped being ID'd so hopefully I'll avoid the looks.

I looked after a friend's kid in a shop while they bought his Christmas presents (I was about 18) and a guy walking past and called me a slut. Since then I've worried what people think! I'm going to stop from now on!

Haha! I was last ID'd a couple of years ago, insane! When I was pregnant DH and I visited his home town and went out for a meal with friends at our favourite, regular Italian, and the waiters couldn't believe a) that I was pregnant and b) that we were married. :rofl:

I remember I'd just turned 26 and got ID'd for a lottery ticket. And someone my OH works with saw my pic and said 'What is she, 18? 19?' only earlier this week. At least we'll age gracefully.

I remember I'd just turned 26 and got ID'd for a lottery ticket. And someone my OH works with saw my pic and said 'What is she, 18? 19?' only earlier this week. At least we'll age gracefully.

Quite! People usually think I'm in my early 20s. DH looks even younger than he is too. Actually I've just remembered that last ID was in a supermarket by a girl who was no way more than 18. I was so angry!

Quite! People usually think I'm in my early 20s. DH looks even younger than he is too. Actually I've just remembered that last ID was in a supermarket by a girl who was no way more than 18. I was so angry!

Hi
That's actually really flattering I think!! Although I remember not being so pleased at he time, when it happened to me lol

It tends to be older ppl who comment on my age now,and cannot believe that I have three children, nevermind the shock when I say the eldest is 15 lol
All the young ppl prob think I look ancient!!!

xx

If it happens in the next couple of years I'll be between 25-28 and OH will be 40-43 x

I should be 26 when i get pregnant (fingers crossed) and 27 when the baby is born, hubby will be 35 when the next LO is born.

If it all goes to plan, then we shall be 28 (there's only 4 days between us, so will be the same age).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->