Hope

Firstly, Aimee, to do the fairies, go to advanced for your reply message, then click on more under the smilies and there's a load of them you can put in.

Secondly mwttc I would only go by the lines on the normal test, not the digital, as most of them show two lines anyway! BUT in saying that, a line is a line and however faint it may be, the one on the other test will be a positive!!!!

Sending you a load of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

for your :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Aimee- Welcome to the world of fun images on BnB!! :)

Glitterbug- I am cautiously optimistic. The plan is to test again tonight when I get home from work after trying my best to not wee for 4 hours beforehand, and also test in the morning. If I see anything and can get it to show in a picture I will post. The pics I posted in the other place was actually taken on my iphone, and was quite clear Darn those digital tests!

Thanks Glitter...I never knew how to do this///:happydance: either!!

Come on :bfp: for all!!!

:bfp:, :bfp:, :bfp:!!!

Good luck for today MWttc...fx for you. I'll be back to read up on Sunday.

Caz...still awaiting that pic! Hayley and glitter ..bd bd bd!!! Topaz and Sazza...glad pregnancies are all going well.

Chelo and Aimee any more news?

Sorry if i missed anyone out...it's only 7am but I should have left for work by now! lol. Have a lovely weekend ladies. I look forward to hearing all your news on Sunday :)

Have a lovely weekend too, even though i missed you already!

Well, tested this morning with FRER and got a :bfn: It was strange though as i really expected a :bfp: for some reason. I said to my oh this morning that i think it is wrong... still something is telling me i should be getting a :bfp:

How is everyone else this morning? Any news? How about you mwttc? :hug:

Any news mwttc????? Really hope it's a BFP!!

On CD20 today 5 DPO and still have no symptoms! Am trying to remain positive as really gave it everything this month but just a little sign would be nice!!

:hug:
x x x

There is a line there. Not strong enough to show up in a picture (I tried, many times).. but it's there and OH can see it. I am going to keep testing every am praying that it gets stronger. I'm not due till Tuesday, so I am still 4 days early.. probably why it's such a light line. But as it goes.. a line is a line.

:bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Ok, going to go to work now (as if I will actually be able to focus!)

I'm going to be a mommy!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Going to hold off from posting in the BFP section until I can get a good picture to post! Stick little one, stick!

Awwww thats ace!!!! I definatly agree that a line is a line, well done you, you most certainly are going to be a mummy! I bet your so excited :D :hug:

Whoop whoop mwttc is another team hope graduate!!!! Well done you i'm really happy for you!!

Now hurry up the next few days so you can show us a lovely dark line on your piccie!!

Congrats wwttc - another Hope graduate :bfp: yeahy! :happydance:

I did a clearblue digi and it was great seeing in there in 'black and white' pregnant, thats when the excited nerves kick in, because I felt so excited that I was pregnant but then really nervous about what is to come.

Won't be too long till we can compare preg progress, I have the constant nausea at the moment and it is not pleasant....

Not sure how to do it, but it would be great to do a Hope graduates buddies group in the pregnant forum so we can keep up to date.

Yay! Fab news MWTTC...can't wait to see the pic though. Over the moon for you! x x x

congratulations mwttc, so pleased for you xxx

i will get round to posting the picture, will def do it this weekend!! Im getting bigger by the minute!! xx

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am beyond :cloud9:!!! I am just in shock and so darned excited and just praying and wishing this little one sticks.

Going to keep on testing the next few mornings. I promise to post a pic when I get one that the camera picks up!

Hope everyone is having/has a great weekend! :happydance:

My temp is up even more this morning and I was finally able to get a semi decent picture of it. Check it out: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/133251-12dpo-update-14dpo.html

It's only 6:30am here and I am not sure if I can go back to sleep I am so excited. Also, yesterday my (.)(.) started hurting so badly.. and today I see loads of bright blue veins. Stick little one, stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->