Hopeful for a pregnancy after a m/c

JPARR01 Happy face?? I like it, where do you get those? I use the lines dip in a cup strip..lol and it can be hard to read, but be careful, the day after I stopped bleeding I tested and got a positive found out it was just the left over hormones from my failed pregnancy..I tested two days after and got a negative and I think I'll start testing today at the same time and they say not to drink too much and do it later in the day...and just to be safe, have sex every other day..my big problem right now..and this is embarrassing, but I seem to have a dry issue...The sperm safe lub is costly, so I'm shopping around for something, intercourse can be painful with this..sucks I missed a few chances..maybe :(

I see you're in the US like me...have you ever tried preseed? A lot of my friends/ family have and swear by it. They sell it at CVS (if you have those), but you can order online. It is safe when TTC. I will be using it this time around.

I see you're a newlywed as well :thumbup: My husband and I were married in June. My wish is to be pregnant by then and have a baby right after Christmas (plan was pushed back). I recently had a D&C at 7+ weeks. I cannot wait to grow our family and begin trying again.

Look up the preseed! I have some that I was planning on using the first time around but ended up falling pregnant before it arrived.

It's a sperm friendly lubricant. If you go to their website you can find more. I will definitely be using it!

Felt what I'm describing as ovulation pains yesterday. My and my fiance dtd last night and will try again tomorrow. My hormones have increased my sex drive since the miscarriage, I think because I can't get enough all of a sudden.

JPARR01 Happy face?? I like it, where do you get those? I use the lines dip in a cup strip..lol and it can be hard to read, but be careful, the day after I stopped bleeding I tested and got a positive found out it was just the left over hormones from my failed pregnancy..I tested two days after and got a negative and I think I'll start testing today at the same time and they say not to drink too much and do it later in the day...and just to be safe, have sex every other day..my big problem right now..and this is embarrassing, but I seem to have a dry issue...The sperm safe lub is costly, so I'm shopping around for something, intercourse can be painful with this..sucks I missed a few chances..maybe :(

The ones with the "Happy Face" are the Clear Blue Easy Digital OPK. They come in a box that says "1 month supply". So there is no guessing whether or not you have a positive. If it shows a happy face then its time to BD and no happy face you keep on testing.. Hope this helps... I will send you a link to where you can buy them... Amazon is the cheapest place.. but you can buy them in Walgreens etc.... but they are overpriced.

I am also not going to start testing until my levels are back down to ZERO... I go back on Monday for another blood test.. I was at 63.1 on Weds.. we will see.

evening ladies .. im having such a bad few days :( my suposed best friend (the one i mentioned the other day thats recently pg and rushing into her wedding) has blasted me today saying im being negative and bitter.. i have been in tears all afternoon .. when all i mentioned was the weather .. im seriously confused and upset .. and feeling like shit ,.. worst of all she had a cheap shot about me not understanding what its like to have pregnancy hormones.. and that iv upset her. :(

why is it that people who havent experienced a loss .. dont understand that we have feelings too ..

You have every right to be "negative" and "bitter". If that was one of my friends.... I have to be honest, I would tell her to go **** off... Now I might sound mean, but, people should not be treating there "friends" in a hurtful way. They are supposed to be your friend and understand and help you through things.. Wow, I must be in a bad mood today.

Awww. I'm so sorry you're experiencing such negativity from your friend. It is a lack of understanding what you are going through. Don't fret over it. Cheer up. We are here for you. Sidenote: a true friend would never intentionally attempt to make you feel inferior.

thank you ladies .. i got so upset last night that i actually had 3 glasses of wine .. and iv not drunk alcohol for over 7 months :(
:( but she actualy made me feel bad about myself

Do not feel bad about that a little wine is good for you...In fact I am going to have a couple of glasses myself tonight..I heard you have a better chance to conceive while you are relaxed..so have a hot bath and drink some wine and relax :) We are all going through hard times and deserve to have some "me time" :)

Felt what I'm describing as ovulation pains yesterday. My and my fiance dtd last night and will try again tomorrow. My hormones have increased my sex drive since the miscarriage, I think because I can't get enough all of a sudden.

Oh how exciting!!!! Let me know :):thumbup:

thank you ladies .. i got so upset last night that i actually had 3 glasses of wine .. and iv not drunk alcohol for over 7 months :(
:( but she actualy made me feel bad about myself

I made a post the other and talked about his exact same thing.. How I would feel guilty... The ladies reassured me here that I have no reason to feel guilty.. Hang in there hun!

Is it just me or is time going sooooo slow? It seems I have been waiting for ever, I thought for sure when I got my period I would be depressed but at this point bring it on, I am so warn out with the waiting game, I have nothing to go by it's horrible wondering like this so either I wanna get pregnant or get my period so I can try for baby... Everyone is pregnant at my church three are pregnant 4 just had babies every where we go pregnant women everywhere..Even our cat is pregnant LOL And I want a baby so bad but I am working hard on not making my husband feel under pressure that's hard to do.
How is everyone else doing with the adventure of TTC? I hope I am handling this well..sometimes I feel so down, and no matter what this little cloud little reminder is there..The other day I ate like 3 pickles and did what I used to do told myself " It's okay I am pregnant" and then I frowned at myself...ugh it was not supposed to end so fast all the excitement and happiness my husband would put his hand on my belly and say my little tiny baby, he called it our little bean that's how big we thought it was, and he would call or text me and say my pregnant wife, I miss all of that, after I found out all was lost I was still sick from the hormones I refused to eat my preggie pops he bought me...It hurt to much to even look at them..I feel stuck right now :sad2:

Hi all, I'm new to this part of the forum and I just want to say, I'm so sorry to everyone that we have to meet on here :( I miscarried naturally last Tuesday (15/3) and stopped bleeding yesterday (22/3)... I know no one will know for definite but roughly when do you all think AF will show? I had a regular 28 day cycle before hand. My OH and I are both so ready to try again although it's soon but the docs said I had to wait til I had one period. I know we have to wait 2 weeks til we can dtd which isn't a problem but we're so impatient! Especially if we have to wait 6-7 weeks for AF and then wait for ovulation! Nurses and Docs may think they know best but I'd rather hear things from people who have experienced it and listen to other peoples plans for TTC after a miscarriage.
Thanks for reading xxx

Hi all, I'm new to this part of the forum and I just want to say, I'm so sorry to everyone that we have to meet on here :( I miscarried naturally last Tuesday (15/3) and stopped bleeding yesterday (22/3)... I know no one will know for definite but roughly when do you all think AF will show? I had a regular 28 day cycle before hand. My OH and I are both so ready to try again although it's soon but the docs said I had to wait til I had one period. I know we have to wait 2 weeks til we can dtd which isn't a problem but we're so impatient! Especially if we have to wait 6-7 weeks for AF and then wait for ovulation! Nurses and Docs may think they know best but I'd rather hear things from people who have experienced it and listen to other peoples plans for TTC after a miscarriage.
Thanks for reading xxx
Well Sarah-Jane, Sorry about your loss, I have heard so many stories of cases where they had a m/c and 2 weeks later they were pregnant again and the pregnancy was healthy..I found out I was m/c on 02/13...I stopped bleeding on the 28th of march...I'm starting to have cramps so I am hopeful, I think and this may be wrong but they would like us to wait to have one cycle so we have a better way of finding a due date, and maybe just a good run after all our bodies went through..So it does not hurt to start trying now..we have been trying so we will see I'll be okay if I get my period, I have started charting everything even taking a LH test strip every day..that may be a little much but I am desperate..Also I have heard it's about 30 days after the m/c before you get a period but we are all different, I hope this helped..good luck to you!!!

Is it just me or is time going sooooo slow? It seems I have been waiting for ever, I thought for sure when I got my period I would be depressed but at this point bring it on, I am so warn out with the waiting game, I have nothing to go by it's horrible wondering like this so either I wanna get pregnant or get my period so I can try for baby... Everyone is pregnant at my church three are pregnant 4 just had babies every where we go pregnant women everywhere..Even our cat is pregnant LOL And I want a baby so bad but I am working hard on not making my husband feel under pressure that's hard to do.
How is everyone else doing with the adventure of TTC? I hope I am handling this well..sometimes I feel so down, and no matter what this little cloud little reminder is there..The other day I ate like 3 pickles and did what I used to do told myself " It's okay I am pregnant" and then I frowned at myself...ugh it was not supposed to end so fast all the excitement and happiness my husband would put his hand on my belly and say my little tiny baby, he called it our little bean that's how big we thought it was, and he would call or text me and say my pregnant wife, I miss all of that, after I found out all was lost I was still sick from the hormones I refused to eat my preggie pops he bought me...It hurt to much to even look at them..I feel stuck right now :sad2:

I, too, want a baby so bad. I caught myself still having the same behaviors - eating, peeing every 5 seconds - and for a moment said the same thing "it's ok, I'm pregnant." :cry: I can't believe its been two weeks.

Thanks for reading xxx

Hey Sarah Jane. I am soooo sorry for your loss. If there's any comfort in any of this, it is knowing that you are not alone. I miscarried naturally on 3/8/11, which was also the last day I bled. I had some very light spotting for a day, if that - I attribute it to my body trying to "clean itself out." (sorry if TMI). We've started trying again already, taking prenatal pills and treating my body as a temple. Not sure if AF is coming soon, but we'll see.

Just an update..maybe someone can get an idea of whats going on....I have been cramping for the last 4 days my breasts are sore..I went from dry to sticky to creamy and today watery cervical fluid (sorry about the all the info) Last night I was having pulling or a stinging feeling in my vagina..I got up and took one of my LH test strips I got a positive..I checked my cervix and well it seems softer its just so far away it's hard to feel..I am so confused I was sure this pain was going to be my AF I have not had a period since my m/c it's been about 3 weeks since..The pain was really bad and I was sure I was gonna bleed...It sounds like I'm getting ready to ovulate..this is weird any one have any ideas??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->