Hopeful for a pregnancy after a m/c

I'm glad my AF came but wow it's been since the 9th and it's really heavy for me, I just can't wait to ovulate but I am so happy that finally something is going on with me. Any one else out there going through this, their first period after a m/c? How long should I bleed? And does anyone know if ovulation has anything to do with the length of a period, or does it come at a certain point? And one more thing (I'm just trying to keep myself busy) Is there a "ideal" diet I should try for TTC? Hope everyone is well tonight and have a fantastic weekend!!!

Robertsgirl
When I got my Af post m/c it was 5 days heavy and not regular at all. As this was suppose to be my second cycle and I was late I didn't know if this is normal (but remember what is normal?) We are all different and what one may experience not all of us will. I didn't have any implantation bleed either pregnancies but some do and some don't.

I think the hardest thing for us to do is relax, but if we are stressed I think it can hinder your chances.

As for diet there are some recommendations, avoid caffine as it affects ovulation mucous, feed your man oysters, and eat a balanced diet.

I made it through the week, still have not gone for blood test but I have a midwife info session next week, I also bought some pampers which is starting to make it feel real!

I wish you all luck and lots of baby dust to you!

ive just had a mc, i was 6 weeks along, i went for a scan last week as i had bleeding and on the scan it showed no sac just a trail of blood, i didnt have to have any treatment for it they said it would get rid of itsself, ive stopped bleeding now, i always imagened that a mc would be painful and that people gush of blood, i got it totaly wrong, i had no pain and i only lost a little amount of blood each time i wiped although i did bleed for nearly two weeks, im in such a desperate state, ive waited 3 years to be a mother and when i did finaly get pregnant, i lost it! in a way atleast i know i can get pregnant now as i lost all hope of getting pregnant.i just keep telling myself that things happen for a reason!

I'm glad my AF came but wow it's been since the 9th and it's really heavy for me, I just can't wait to ovulate but I am so happy that finally something is going on with me. Any one else out there going through this, their first period after a m/c? How long should I bleed? And does anyone know if ovulation has anything to do with the length of a period, or does it come at a certain point? And one more thing (I'm just trying to keep myself busy) Is there a "ideal" diet I should try for TTC? Hope everyone is well tonight and have a fantastic weekend!!!

Robertsgirl
When I got my Af post m/c it was 5 days heavy and not regular at all. As this was suppose to be my second cycle and I was late I didn't know if this is normal (but remember what is normal?) We are all different and what one may experience not all of us will. I didn't have any implantation bleed either pregnancies but some do and some don't.

I think the hardest thing for us to do is relax, but if we are stressed I think it can hinder your chances.

As for diet there are some recommendations, avoid caffine as it affects ovulation mucous, feed your man oysters, and eat a balanced diet.

I made it through the week, still have not gone for blood test but I have a midwife info session next week, I also bought some pampers which is starting to make it feel real!

I wish you all luck and lots of baby dust to you!
Thanks for writing.
wow I didn't know that about caffeine. I don't remember if I had implantation bleeding that's bad I had my last child 4 years ago..It really is hard to relax your right and it's so important to do so. My hubby loves oysters so that should be easy, what does that do by the way? It sounds like your doing well and that's great to hear keep me posted :)

ive just had a mc, i was 6 weeks along, i went for a scan last week as i had bleeding and on the scan it showed no sac just a trail of blood, i didnt have to have any treatment for it they said it would get rid of itsself, ive stopped bleeding now, i always imagened that a mc would be painful and that people gush of blood, i got it totaly wrong, i had no pain and i only lost a little amount of blood each time i wiped although i did bleed for nearly two weeks, im in such a desperate state, ive waited 3 years to be a mother and when i did finaly get pregnant, i lost it! in a way atleast i know i can get pregnant now as i lost all hope of getting pregnant.i just keep telling myself that things happen for a reason!

I am so sorry for your loss, it's a horrible painful tragedy. I was 6 weeks as well when I found out I was having a m/c. My hcg levels were climbing but very slow, I was having dark brown discharge and sometimes pink, after a week of waiting and doing blood work my Doctor had me come in for an ultrasound....there was nothing there but a sac..it was horrible..time has gone by pretty fast it was about 2 weeks and the m/c was over I had my first AF on the 9th and I believe it's over today so I get a fresh clean start, just hang in there it will be over soon and things will move on and you will have your healthy pregnancy in months time :) It sounds like your already moving along, cry it out don't hold it in and you did nothing wrong things do happen for a reason and this is unfair, but your not alone. Take care of yourself and stay in touch :)

Aww lil miss. I'm so sorry for your loss. We are all here for you. Everything happens for a reason and just know that the odds are in your favor for your next child. Fxx'd for you. Good luck TTC!

:friends: hey there. just saying :wave:. In the tww feeling :loopy:. Wanting to test but holding off for at least the second week in May. Hope everything is moving along for you.

:friends: hey there. just saying :wave:. In the tww feeling :loopy:. Wanting to test but holding off for at least the second week in May. Hope everything is moving along for you.

Blu I bet you'll get a BFP I bet it's hard to wait that long!!!! I'll be there soon myself, it seems like for ever this whole ordeal has been a huge waiting spree..
But I am so happy your spirits have been high and it gives me hope..Keep that positive attitude and I'll talk to you soon :)

Hello ladies how is everybody and where is everyone at on our TTC journey? My first AF after my m/c was 8 days long, light and heavy...I'm having symptoms that my ovulation is on it's way and I have been testing with my OPK's and they have been getting darker so I am super excited..It's just lots of waiting but I have a feeling it will all be worth it soon..So I hope everyone is doing well I am looking forward to some happy stories and I am also here if any one is having a hard time and just would like some one to vent to...Baby dust to everyone!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->