Hopeful for a pregnancy after a m/c

My AF still has not shown up..I m/c in feb :( I stopped bleeding march 15th..we have been "trying" since I, on the 27th I got a positive on my opk's and we dtd..I have been a roller coaster for days my breasts were tender...my cervix is very low and hard (sry about the tmi) I'm thinking my AF is coming, I hope something soon will happen I'm with you all on that the waiting is horrible! I am so sorry about all of your loses thanks for sharing your stories :) And baby dust to everyone!!!

Robertsgirl, my af was quite late (even luteal phase was a few days longer). It's emotional because it does make you hope that it won't be coming at all. I wouldn't worry about not having af yet. Give it a little longer. This cycle was the worst TWW as I kept thinking how amazing it would be to be one of those women who catch it right away. I do feel strangely positive and 'fresh' now though like I'm ready to start from scratch. Hope you're not going too mad with the wait, I know I did! x

Where are you off on holiday CKJ? Just what I could do with!!

Off to Orlando!!! A tad over excited as u can tell. Had we waited until we'd originally planned to come off pill I'd hav been ovulating at the same time as I now am (v weird) so I'm hopeful we were destined to make babies on this holiday lol!
Xxx

Off to Orlando!!! A tad over excited as u can tell. Had we waited until we'd originally planned to come off pill I'd hav been ovulating at the same time as I now am (v weird) so I'm hopeful we were destined to make babies on this holiday lol!
Xxx

Wow, how lovely would that be! A little Disney baby! Have a wonderful time and enjoy all the BDing! x

Vic31 if you don't mind me asking how late? I am going a little lol..I took one of my OPK's today and the line was so faint..more faint then it ever has been...It's crazy I'm looking for signs in everything and it's signs for anything..the last few days my bbt has been high around 98.4, could it be due to the heater on in the morning? CKJ have fun in Florida my husband and I took a trip there 2 years ago we had a blast, I have never been to Disney world, but since we live in socal I have been to Disneyland a good amount, in fact we are gonna go this month, I can't wait..Good luck on the baby making all :)

Well I was about a week late but know that other people have been much later. It 's terrible because try as I might I couldn't help thinking that I was pregnant again. I was absolutely obsessed with it all. I do feel s bit better now it's come though. I'm sure yours won't be too far away. How late are you? I haven't temped as heard that it's all over the place after a m/c and didn't think I could cope with one more thing to get myself worked up over. Good luck. Maybe try and get outside and forget about it, I know it's soo hard and something I could never do! x

Well I started a light pink/light brown spotting for me, maybe this is my period, I am happy for anything at this point..As for how late I was I have no idea, what do I go by? I was super excited today!! I feel like I'm finally moving forward!!!

Been wondering how you were getting on. That's exactly how mine started and exactly how I felt. Mine was much lighter too.
Just think if this cycle is the one you're already considered a day pregnant (I know that sounds mental but it's how we're getting through it!)
Good luck to us all, hopefully we'll all have some exciting and healing news to share soon. x

Been wondering how you were getting on. That's exactly how mine started and exactly how I felt. Mine was much lighter too.
Just think if this cycle is the one you're already considered a day pregnant (I know that sounds mental but it's how we're getting through it!)
Good luck to us all, hopefully we'll all have some exciting and healing news to share soon. x

I like your way of thinking!!

My Emma was taken from me exactly 1 week ago today... I was 5 months along.. They let me deliver her and everything as if she was a normal birth, except she came in this world "sleeping".... I am completely devastated... I have other children from a previous marriage but this was going to be my fiancee's first...

I have already made the decision I really want to try again , but he is very scared cuz I have a real crappy cervix ... Just wondering if anyone else here has a crappy cervix as well & if so, have you been successful with carrying a baby to term??

Still completely heartbroken & definately NOT ready to try anytime soon, BUT for future.... thanks so much ladies for your help : ))

~ Emma Gail~
Mar 25, 2011
20 weeks...
8.7 OZ
6 in long .....
Sleep peacefully my Angel..........

My heart hurts for you. I hope time is able to heal you and your fiance. I know that's the only thing that has help me and my fiance out during this time. I'm not sure about the cervix problem but I think anything is possible so don't give up on having your baby. Good luck hun and you are in my prayers!

So sorry for your loss. I too am new here. I found out I was pregnant Jan 6th 2011 and m/c Jan 11. I was in shock and completely numb. This would have been our first child. The doctor said that we could try after a cycle surprisingly AF came Feb 18th, been irregular so this seemed early for me.

Over the past few weeks I had quite a bit of anxiety becuase I didn't know what was going on with my body. I took 3 preganancy test that were negative (had bought some internet cheapies) period was late like 47 days but had only some symptoms. Then this past week I started getting really vivid and weird dreams like the first time I was pregnant so I decided to go buy FRER test, tested April 8 in the am and it had a faint line...am I seeing things is this cause I want it that I'm making this up. Decided to go to store and buy Digital HPT sure enough after not drinking for 4 hours I went home and on the display in said PREGNANT 1-2 weeks.

It's been confirmed but let me tell you it still doesn't feel real. Maybe getting through this week will let it sit in. I miscarried a week later and I was suppose to be 8 weeks but my blood test came back with low 200's that was a red flag. Now I'm debating about going to get a blood test this week. I have caught myself feeling and praying for my body not to let me down. Keep this one please! I also have been doing bootcamp for the past 8 months and have not had the energy that I normally have. I need to be cognizant of my body and how I'm feeling.

Wish me luck ladies!
As I am wishing you all the very best on your journey's and will keep you posted!

So sorry for your loss. I too am new here. I found out I was pregnant Jan 6th 2011 and m/c Jan 11. I was in shock and completely numb. This would have been our first child. The doctor said that we could try after a cycle surprisingly AF came Feb 18th, been irregular so this seemed early for me.

Over the past few weeks I had quite a bit of anxiety becuase I didn't know what was going on with my body. I took 3 preganancy test that were negative (had bought some internet cheapies) period was late like 47 days but had only some symptoms. Then this past week I started getting really vivid and weird dreams like the first time I was pregnant so I decided to go buy FRER test, tested April 8 in the am and it had a faint line...am I seeing things is this cause I want it that I'm making this up. Decided to go to store and buy Digital HPT sure enough after not drinking for 4 hours I went home and on the display in said PREGNANT 1-2 weeks.

It's been confirmed but let me tell you it still doesn't feel real. Maybe getting through this week will let it sit in. I miscarried a week later and I was suppose to be 8 weeks but my blood test came back with low 200's that was a red flag. Now I'm debating about going to get a blood test this week. I have caught myself feeling and praying for my body not to let me down. Keep this one please! I also have been doing bootcamp for the past 8 months and have not had the energy that I normally have. I need to be cognizant of my body and how I'm feeling.

Wish me luck ladies!
As I am wishing you all the very best on your journey's and will keep you posted!

I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like you need lots of rest right now and the stress is just making it worse, take it easy. Do the blood test when your ready..I remember having to go do the blood test it was so hard. I found out on valentine evening that something was not right I went to the hospital and they did all these tests and told me I was fine another 2 weeks and it just got worse (the bleeding) so I called my doctor..I was sent in for blood work the next day..he didnt like the numbers so I had to go and do another blood test 3 days later...not good I then had to go for and ultrasound and then it was confirmed I had a blighted ovum, I was so mad at myself and I should not have been, and it's not your fault at all these things as horrible as they are they happen often :(..I pray that you don't have another loss. Hang tight if you need to talk I am here for you. Best of luck

GRACIE10 - I love to read of BFP on here, each one gives me some hope and little more strength In the UK we don't get our bloods done, but I know that "when" I get my next BFP (positive thinking only when, not if!) I'll be so tentative until our 12 wk scan I'm already thinking about private scans

Hope we all get the BFPs and support we need to follow
X

It's so true I am pulling for all my gals on here that are TTC the waiting is the hardest part of all I believe I was sure AF showed up for me I had light pink/brown on the 9th of april on the 10th it got darker and well today it's gone...I feel a little down about this I was sure it was here now I wonder if it was just a tease...Baby dust to everyone!

Remember that's just what mine was like, so confusing but I have read that it's not unusual. Hope you're doing OK today. x

Remember that's just what mine was like, so confusing but I have read that it's not unusual. Hope you're doing OK today. x

Awww thank you I'm doing better actually started out on a weird note I was thinking my body just gave me a tease but I called my Doctor and they said very common for it to be short so just like you said..It's gone and may not come back..hopefully for 9 months..lol..I also told my Doctor of the nausea and he asked me if I would like to get blood work done, he does not trust my hpt..I said no for now..to many bad memories with blood work, but I do want to know could that have been implantation blood?? I'll find out soon I just had my morning tea and I feel like I may not keep it down hopefully I don't have a bug..How are you doing today??

I'm glad my AF came but wow it's been since the 9th and it's really heavy for me, I just can't wait to ovulate but I am so happy that finally something is going on with me. Any one else out there going through this, their first period after a m/c? How long should I bleed? And does anyone know if ovulation has anything to do with the length of a period, or does it come at a certain point? And one more thing (I'm just trying to keep myself busy) Is there a "ideal" diet I should try for TTC? Hope everyone is well tonight and have a fantastic weekend!!!

Hows it going ladies ?! I'm dreading my first AF if/when it comes (hopefully not but we will see!) as I will be away on holiday right on the 4-6 week post MC mark grrrrrrrr !!
Just what you want on an airplane and a poolside/beach holiday !!!! I know everyones different but I've read so many posts about it being heavy. Wait and see ........

I'm currently (although I wasn't going to!) using Opks just to see if I do ov this cycle as I'd like to know and then I know when to expect AF

Currently I have a LH line but not a +ve yet as not dark enough

Diet wise, I allowed myself a few glasses of wine after my MC but that's stopped again now, and I'm also just eating a healthy balanced diet with my 5 aday !

I'm taking wellwomen conception vits and DH is taking the wellman conception vits swapped back over to decaf coffee and avoiding aspartame products

Trying to get back into caring for myself and getting sone fresh air and me time Straight after and during the mc I really felt so so low so I'm consciously making an effort to get back on track

I'm also preparing myself for AF as I don't want to be disappointed if I dont get a BFP this month (easier said than done tho!)

So we will see what today's Opk says this afternoon !!

Baby dust to all
Jo

How's everyone else ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back