Hopeful for a pregnancy after a m/c

Have u done a hpt recently?
Opks can detect hcg too

Cervix position could show either pg or ov so hard to say! Is it open or closed?

Have u done a hpt recently?
Opks can detect hcg too

Cervix position could show either pg or ov so hard to say! Is it open or closed?

Thanks WoodyA well yes I did take a home test..I thought very slightly there might have been something, my husband didn't think there was anything, but he also didn't agree that my face is oily today LOL..so I am unsure, should I test again maybe tomorrow or wait a few days? Does it matter that I tested with the HCG this afternoon and not morning? I felt my cervix again when I took the test it was easier to feel my cervix in the sitting position, and it seems maybe slightly open, hard to tell...one thing is it is kinda soft and flat and high.

I would certainly test again in a day or two using first morning urine

Good luck to you!

I was in such a rush this morning to get the kids to school and get to my class on time I forgot to test..And that's all I could think about in class...I fist took the LH and again got a positive, is this normal?? I took two hpt, and nothing just one line..I'm still cramping and today it was only on my left side but it was sooooo bad, no bleeding yet either I am going crazy trying to figure myself out I wish something would happen..What do you think about all this? Could something be wrong with my reproductive system, and causing a positive on my opks?

If I listened to opks I think I would have ovd twice! Who knows! Sorry I can't be much more help x

Ya weird oh well it will work out I am sure... Thanks for all your help :)

Hi Ladies,

I went for my check up yesterday and they said there was still 2 clots and blood (with blood flow - whatever that means!!) and that I have to go back next week. Well I passed a fairly big clot last night, so I'm hoping the other will come out in the next few days. I've been taking preg tests every other day since saturday and they are definitely getting lighter, and my temp dropped this morning to a pre ov temp for the first time since I got my bfp, so I'm really hoping that means I'm getting back to normal - I can't wait to feel like we are actually moving forward, rather than being stuck - iykwim!

Good luck ladies :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

I went for my check up yesterday and they said there was still 2 clots and blood (with blood flow - whatever that means!!) and that I have to go back next week. Well I passed a fairly big clot last night, so I'm hoping the other will come out in the next few days. I've been taking preg tests every other day since saturday and they are definitely getting lighter, and my temp dropped this morning to a pre ov temp for the first time since I got my bfp, so I'm really hoping that means I'm getting back to normal - I can't wait to feel like we are actually moving forward, rather than being stuck - iykwim!

Good luck ladies :thumbup:
It should be over very soon I had little clots and then a big I suppose you could call it a clot, but once that passed it was days the bleeding slowed and it was done, my levels dropped super fast your almost out of the woods, I am now in limbo waiting for my AF or getting a BFP on my HPT I'll take either at this point..lol I really understand how you feel, I cant even believe it's been about 2 months for this whole ordeal, I can't wait for that BFP, I just know it's gonna happen soon..Keep me posted :)

Just an update..maybe someone can get an idea of whats going on....I have been cramping for the last 4 days my breasts are sore..I went from dry to sticky to creamy and today watery cervical fluid (sorry about the all the info) Last night I was having pulling or a stinging feeling in my vagina..I got up and took one of my LH test strips I got a positive..I checked my cervix and well it seems softer its just so far away it's hard to feel..I am so confused I was sure this pain was going to be my AF I have not had a period since my m/c it's been about 3 weeks since..The pain was really bad and I was sure I was gonna bleed...It sounds like I'm getting ready to ovulate..this is weird any one have any ideas??

any updates? Keep testing!

I think it's crazy that our experiences are soooo similar and our bodies are doing some of the same things.

I think it's crazy that our experiences are soooo similar and our bodies are doing some of the same things.
It is crazy...I tested opks yesterday got a negative..My serge must have lasted for 3 days hopefully that means good strong egg....But really at this point I'll take anything it's starting to feel like forever and I don't know if I'll ovulate or even get my AF any time soon..I'm hanging in there :)

My Emma was taken from me exactly 1 week ago today... I was 5 months along.. They let me deliver her and everything as if she was a normal birth, except she came in this world "sleeping".... I am completely devastated... I have other children from a previous marriage but this was going to be my fiancee's first...

I have already made the decision I really want to try again , but he is very scared cuz I have a real crappy cervix ... Just wondering if anyone else here has a crappy cervix as well & if so, have you been successful with carrying a baby to term??

Still completely heartbroken & definately NOT ready to try anytime soon, BUT for future.... thanks so much ladies for your help : ))

~ Emma Gail~
Mar 25, 2011
20 weeks...
8.7 OZ
6 in long .....
Sleep peacefully my Angel..........♥

My Emma was taken from me exactly 1 week ago today... I was 5 months along.. They let me deliver her and everything as if she was a normal birth, except she came in this world "sleeping".... I am completely devastated... I have other children from a previous marriage but this was going to be my fiancee's first...

I have already made the decision I really want to try again , but he is very scared cuz I have a real crappy cervix ... Just wondering if anyone else here has a crappy cervix as well & if so, have you been successful with carrying a baby to term??

Still completely heartbroken & definately NOT ready to try anytime soon, BUT for future.... thanks so much ladies for your help : ))

~ Emma Gail~
Mar 25, 2011
20 weeks...
8.7 OZ
6 in long .....
Sleep peacefully my Angel..........

I am so sorry for your loss. My loss was not as tragic I was only 6 weeks and had a blighted ovum, this was my first m/c My husband and I both have children from our fist marriage, this would have been our first it hurts so much he is my best friend I have never loved any one like this a baby would have been so very special in it's own way. And I am not sure if this helps but a good friend of mine has a divided cervix and a double uterus and has 3 perfect children and the 4th on the way, she was told she would never hold a pregnancy, and yes there was a loss, but only one. You also have proof you can hold a pregnancy you have children, and some time will heal all, he is heart broken as well and we all grieve in different ways. I hope this helps any, and take good care of yourself :)

Hello everyone, how is everybody? I'm okay time seems to be crawling by for me, no AF yet and plenty of BFN's I have also had plenty of cramping so who knows what is going on with me, I wish something ANYTHING would happen I feel like I am stuck...I'm starting to think about options, maybe I can get on something to start my AF I think after another month of not having it I am going to have to do something maybe my Doctor will see me...I feel so down. I have my good and my bad days today is okay..Any way I'll continue to wait for it, I have stopped using my OPK's I will start them again after my AF comes and goes..Hope everyone is doing wonderful

I just started my first AF since m/c. I really hoped it would never come although I guess now it has I can focus on a healthy cycle for the next time. Desperate to start again but feel like I'm am living TTC non-stop and it is becoming so unhealthy. I know I won't be happy until I get pregnant again though. What do you all do to get by and stay happy until that next BFP comes?

Vic31 I know how u feel...it's all consuming because I'm now so desperate to b pg again but at same time wish I could have my ignorance back and not feel obsessed all the time!

My way of coping is to a) know my cycle-I'm using opks this month but will def try a fertility monitor if it doesn't happen in a few months so, ironically, I can try n stop thinking bout it all! N b) I'm trying to tell myself that every month will b a new chance, total pain to get AF BUT that's that cycle done n then u have a brand new chance. (don't get me wrong know that will soon get old but first month ttc after mc I hav to cling naievely to it!!)

Good luck to u
Xxx

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I was 17 weeks along when we lost our baby. I was so heartbroken and still am. I stopped the bleeding a couple of weeks ago and can't wait to start to TTC. Wishing you all the best! :)

Thanks CKJ. I know what you mean. I find myself strangely excited at the start of each cycle. Once ovulation has passed though and I'm back in the TWW it is a nightmare and just think about the fact that I was pregnant and no longer am. Where are you in your cycle now?

Sorry to everybody on this thread. Good luck to you too. x

I feel exactly the same each month!! I'm CD9, opk-ing all this month to c what happens when! Off on hols tomorrow so hoping sun n relaxation will help! My hubby is keen for me not to b too obsessed (little does he knw! Lol) BUT he has said if nothing by June we can get a clearblue monitor...I MAY hav bigged up the technology involved to appeal to his geeky nature ;-) as ppl on here seem to hav great results with it!

Won't b on here for 2 weeks now but good luck honey, the waiting is the worst isn't it? I find this forum a bit of a saviour!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->