Hopeful.. is this a line or Evap?

Mozzarella

Reaction score
Alrighty. So My period was Dec 4. My body is still getting into the swing of things since having premature labor/birth at the end of October. So I think I ovulated dec 25/26, going by my CM.
If this is the case, then this faint line I see would be super early. Last time I got pg, I also got a early positive. But this would be even way earlier than that time.
Let me know if you think you see anything. I know frers can be troublesome, and it’s quite light the line. Hard to tell if it’s pink or not. Or just an Evap.

AD3EB808-326D-4834-953F-03FA955DF051.jpeg

Also, if I’m correct in when I think I ovulated I’d only be like 6-7 dpo, but if I somehow ovulated sooner, then It’d be different

Last edited:
I think you should wait until your at least 10dpo to start testing. At least by then the result is more obvious. I’ve seen so many misleading lines with frer. I know easier said then done lol. Hope you get your positive in a few days :hug:

Thanks! This is true. But I am only 70% sure of my ovulation time.
I was going to wait until Friday but was like why not 8-[

FRERs have been so unreliable recently that while I see something superrrrr faint, I wouldn’t be convinced unless I’m you get progression.

Will be stalking for updates though!!!

I'm leaning more toward it being a bfp. Good luck!

Something is catching my eye but as another poster said FRER have been unreliable lately. Good luck for your next test :)

I remember reading ur story and my heart breaking for u,I really hope this is the start of ur forever rainbow baby,I see the line without squinting and people do get them as early as this BUT frer have been giving awful false bfp for people on here lately so I’m hoping the next one u do u see progression xx

I see it as well gl for progression! Fx'd!

Thank you all for your words!

@mummy2lola - thanks! I’m also really hoping that this is our rainbow earth side baby too!!

Well, I tested yesterday, got a slightly darker line. Still super extremely faint.
Tested today, and the line is darker and looks more like when I got my positive with my first babe. Which means it’s progressing! Gahhh. My husbands gone for his shift at work (again! Just like last time haha) and so I want to keep it a secret, if it keeps progressing, till he’s home. Home Wednesday night so hopefully I’ll have good progression by then!D41CBA3E-68DC-4AF9-87A2-38F8759B4225.jpeg

Gentle congratulations!! I cant wait to here your husbands reaction x

Thank you both!
I’m crossing my fingers this little nugget is a sticky one and will stay :)

ooh congrats! so hope this is your sticky baby :D

This for sure is progression!! Congrats hope this is your forever rainbow baby! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks everyone. Really not trying to get my hopes up. Having found out so early, I’m nervous to see the lines progress (and crossing my fingers that they do).

last time I found out a couple days later than this time, so it was a lot easier seeing them progress. Last time I found out at 3wks 3 days, and this time (if I’m right on when ovulation happened) then I would be only considered 2 wks 6 days when I saw the vvvvfl that was barely visible. And 3 wks 1 day when I got the test that actually clearly showed something.
Getting so nervous over here. Gahhhh.

Getting so nervous about taking a test tomorrow.

Yay for progression,everything crossed that it continues for u to tell ur husband xx

I see the last one clearly. Good luck Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->