Hopeful.. is this a line or Evap?

Well sad to say. This nugget didn’t stick. Test today was completely bare. just waiting to see when my period will come now. Gah. Hopefully next month!

Okay ladies, I’m completely confused.
I happened to get up to go let my dog out, and my boobs were feeling sensitive like when I was pregnant last time. So I thought meh for the heck of it I’ll take the last test I have left. It should be blank because yesterday’s was blank, and the night before.

And then out of nowhere this faint pink line shows up again within 5 mins.
Is it possible?? I’m super confused. I do have chances of having multiples, so the only thing I can think of is I ovulated twice? Is that even a thing? I am shocked because I was expecting to see it blank again.
(Or by twice I mean two eggs)

Last edited:
Okay ladies, I’m completely confused.
I happened to get up to go let my dog out, and my boobs were feeling sensitive like when I was pregnant last time. So I thought meh for the heck of it I’ll take the last test I have left. It should be blank because yesterday’s was blank, and the night before.

And then out of nowhere this faint pink line shows up again within 5 mins.
Is it possible?? I’m super confused. I do have chances of having multiples, so the only thing I can think of is I ovulated twice? Is that even a thing? I am shocked because I was expecting to see it blank again.
(Or by twice I mean two eggs)
I think it might be possible. I got pregnant with my first when I was already pregnant. I lost the other baby at 7 weeks but went on to have a healthy baby girl x

I think it might be possible. I got pregnant with my first when I was already pregnant. I lost the other baby at 7 weeks but went on to have a healthy baby girl x

woah, really? Our bodies can do weird and interesting things I guess. Hmmm. At this point I guess it’s just a wait and see, unless I’m really struggling then I might go get bloodwork done.

woah, really? Our bodies can do weird and interesting things I guess. Hmmm. At this point I guess it’s just a wait and see, unless I’m really struggling then I might go get bloodwork done.
They can indeed. We are pretty amazing! Fingers crossed you get some answers soon x

Period started today! Chemical pregnancy it ended up being....
Gives me hope knowing that atleast my body is working properly after my loss in October.
Hoping next month is our month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->