Hopeful

Gunner 2009

Reaction score
Just found out that I am a little over 4weeks pregnant! Yay!! But I have to say I am so scared that after 4 mcs in a row, that it will only happen again. Is anyone on progestrone? I took progestrone for the first time yesterday and got very dizzy and faintish started getting numb and had a bad headache I couldn't focus and got to where I thought I would throw up... Wonderimg if this is normal at first?

awww, congrats on the :bfp:!!! so sorry for your losses, and i can't relate to the progesterone, but i did want to offer my congrats & hopes for a h&h 9 months. :)

Hi gunner, I'm also on my fifth pregnancy trying for my first baby. I'm on heparin, aspirin, 5mg folic acid and for the first time this pregnancy: progesterone.
I take it as a pessary, i.e. up my hooha every evening before I sleep. I haven't noticed any symptoms that I could attribute specifically to the progesterone, but then again everyone reacts differently.
Since your reaction seems quite severe, I'd definitely give your doc a ring tomorrow to double check you should continue taking it.

Did you have the recurrent miscarriage checks for APS, thrombophilia and karyotyping?

Well i'm not actually sure what tests were done but all that they did came back normal. I have called my doctor but he hasn't called me back yet... But on the other hand I do have a happy healthy almost 2 year old, so this is number six for me so I know I can sustain a pregnamcy I just don't know what is going on!?!

I hope your doc comes back to you soon on what to do with your progesterone.
TMI, but mine just melted out and I've had to replace it :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->