Hopefully the beginning of a BFP?

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Thank you everyone!!

I had some peachy-pink spotting today, not really any cramps. So I’m hoping that’s just implantation spotting.
I took another test, still slowly getting darker than the other ones.

spotting is very common, I had it with three of my four pregnancies, around the 5 or 6 week mark.

Well I started spotting at 3wk4d, and still spotting at 3wk6d. Still same coloured stuff only when going to the bathroom. I feel like I found out so early.

But, tests still seem to be getting darker and no cramping. So I’m not terribly worried. Of course I’m going to be anxious though. It’s taken us 3 years to get here.

I've had early bleeds on my previous 2 pregnancies hun and they were fine! As long as tests are getting darker and the blood isn't bright red, clots or your cramping I'd say your fine

I bled so much with my 2 that I swore I was losing them both!

FX but if your tests are getting darker you should be good ❤️

It could also be subchorionic hematoma. Very common and will cause spotting! An ultrasound when 6+wks will confirm it.

Spotting still, but now it’s turned brown in color, which means old blood.
So I’m assuming maybe it’s all just from implantation too?

You ladies make me hopeful!
I wonder if I should be asking my GP for beta levels?
All I had done was contact and make an appt with my gyno, which she made for when I’m 6wks.

Spotting still, but now it’s turned brown in color, which means old blood.
So I’m assuming maybe it’s all just from implantation too?

You ladies make me hopeful!
I wonder if I should be asking my GP for beta levels?
All I had done was contact and make an appt with my gyno, which she made for when I’m 6wks.

I'd go to your nearest hospital with an EPAU they see you almost instantly and you dont need to book an appointment, I got bloods done the same day, that the case at my hospital anyway but it wouldn't hurt you to phone :) good luck

I'd go to your nearest hospital with an EPAU they see you almost instantly and you dont need to book an appointment, I got bloods done the same day, that the case at my hospital anyway but it wouldn't hurt you to phone :) good luck

Sorry. What’s an EPAU? I don’t know what it stands for haha

At this stage you would waste time and $ going anywhere. They can't do anything this early. Just rest, feet up and drink lots of water. At 6wks the heartbeat will tell you all you need to know. A blood test will only confirm early mc or not. So instead stay positive and excited and wait to see that beautiful heartbeat!!

Oh congrats!!! Tru to stay calm with the light spotting!!

Thanks everyone.

The spotting has seemed to almost all disappear. *fingers crossed* it stays that way.

Finally 4wks1d today!
And forever to go hahaha.

Glad spotting has ceased. 1st tri drags by, 2nd flies, and 3rd drags by.

Yes!! And I feel like finding out so early had made it seem all that much longer!!
Ahh, flueky, I’m so glad you’re still around and finally got to see me get a proper BFP!

Mozz I'm glad too! I periodically check hpt boards for members I know. It's such a joyous feeling when women who've been ltttc get a bfp.

Have you called OB office yet?

Yup. I have an appt at 6wks with a OB I’ve been seeing before, who already knows all my history. So that’s going to be really helpful.

I'm so glad to hear that the spotting has stopped <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"