Hopefully the beginning of a BFP?

I don’t even know If we have one of those! I’ve never heard of our hospital having one before.

Glad to hear spotting stopped!!! Hopefully it was just lil bean getting nice and snuggly!

I don’t think EPAU exists in the states but could be wrong,

I'm starting to think it isn't either lol whenever its mentioned to anyone from the states they don't know what I'm talking about! I guess we only have it here over the pond in the UK, I'm not sure about the rest of Europe though

Well I’m from Canada, so it’s quite possible we don’t have it either here haha.
Must be a UK thing then?

Well I’m from Canada, so it’s quite possible we don’t have it either here haha.
Must be a UK thing then?

It must be hun, it's basically a ward in the hospital where you go if you experience any early bleeding, they check your high levels if needed or send you for scans if needed, anything to do with early pregnancy issues we go there saves waiting around in A&E for hours! Hope this helps hun :)

It must be hun, it's basically a ward in the hospital where you go if you experience any early bleeding, they check your high levels if needed or send you for scans if needed, anything to do with early pregnancy issues we go there saves waiting around in A&E for hours! Hope this helps hun :)
Do they charge you $500 for this?

Interesting! I actually found out we have one in another city just not the one I live In. (Yet I don’t think) but there you have to be referred to it by a doctor. So we can’t just show up to it? Weird. Wouldn’t help me anyways. Not in my city.

I know here you wouldn’t have to pay for it, but that’s because of how our healthcare works.

Do they charge you $500 for this?

No it's free, all our healthcare in the UK is free, it's called the NHS, we don't need insurance or anything. Of course we can still choose private if we want

Interesting! I actually found out we have one in another city just not the one I live In. (Yet I don’t think) but there you have to be referred to it by a doctor. So we can’t just show up to it? Weird. Wouldn’t help me anyways. Not in my city.

I know here you wouldn’t have to pay for it, but that’s because of how our healthcare works.

Yeah our healthcare is free too! I will say most EPAU wards you need to be referred, but it's as simple as going to A&E and once your pregnancy is confirmed by urine test, they don't make you hang around there, just send you straight up to EPAU. It is interesting how our healthcare systems work in each country:)

Yeah our healthcare is free too! I will say most EPAU wards you need to be referred, but it's as simple as going to A&E and once your pregnancy is confirmed by urine test, they don't make you hang around there, just send you straight up to EPAU. It is interesting how our healthcare systems work in each country:)
I'm so grateful we have the NHS here in the UK I hope we never lose it but with these silly arses in charge of our country I'm scared what the future holds. No way can I afford privet health care.
I love our NHS. It's been a life saver for me more than a few times.

I hope so too!
Thanks.

I took a preg test this week. 2-3 on digi. So progressing! Which is a good sign.
I’m also starting to get a few more symptoms. So that’s good I think hahaha. Still don’t feel totally pregnant.

That's a good sign hon. If ure tests are progressing that's a very good sign.
I've had 3 Misscariges and 2 of them was really supper early at 5 and 6 weeks and one was later at 10+4. With the early losses my tests never progressed. They just got fainter never darker and I only got a 1-2 on a digi and then 2 days later it said Not Pregnant.
Sounds like things are going in the right direction hon so far.
The first trimester drags and is so worrying. I do find the 2nd trimester goes by faster but I found when I got to 18 weeks with this pregnancy the time just dragged and dragged again.
I always find it does that then when u hit 24 weeks v day the time starts going by quickly again. The 3rd tri drags as well. I'm 6 months and feels like I been pregnant for so so long now Haha. I also found out really really early at about 3 weeks and 4 days so I know what it's like that wait to see a doctor and wait to have a scan. Drove me mad but all I did was keep peeing on sticks to make sure them lines get darker Haha.

Forgot to say congratulations <3

Thank you Sugger!

And yes! I know what you mean. Just seems like I’ve been pregnant for months now, and I’ve only just hit 5 weeks. I can only imagine how long the rest of it is going to feel! Haha

I never knew pregnancy fatigue could already set in. I have that already. Going to make this last two weeks of work seem really long (I work in a school so I’m off for the summer). I’ll be so exhausted by the end of each day. Yikes.

Just wanted to let those who’ve known me, I went into preterm labor at 23 wks, 2 days and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. (We had kept it a surprise and we were surprised!) But because she was so small, we lost her a few hours after birth. Surprisingly husband and I are doing not too bad.

They haven’t been able to figure out why I went into preterm labor, as a week before at my ultrasound baby and I were perfectly healthy. I had no infections, anything. They’re currently testing the placenta and we’re awaiting results from that, but my doctor figures there might not even be anything there.

I’ve already been given the go ahead to start trying again once I get my first postpartum period since we had zero complications during labor/birth (besides the pretermness of the situation).
Hoping and praying we’ll get our rainbow baby soon!!

Mozz I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. And I pray God will bless you and your husband with your rainbow baby soon.

I am so terribly sorry to hear what happened. Good luck and I hope your rainbow comes very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->