• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping April is Our month for good things to happen

Stacy, so sorry about all the stress at work. All the new changes plus a crazy woman. I can't imagine what you go through as a soon to be step mom. Has to be tough sometimes.

Floridasian, whatever happens this cycle, I hope it is for the best.

I think I am 9 dpo today. I'm going to keep riding the no testing train for now. I'm not even thinking about it right now which is good.

Missstacy, I am sorry to hear about the situation at work. I am sure you are an amazing mom to your step children. That woman sounds bitter and jealous about your relationship with their father. Hopefully she can be professional. I have pictures of my nieces and nephews in my work space at home...they my family!

Beaglemom, hoping those symptoms are a good sign!

Floridasian, do you have any more appointments after surgery?

I am feeling yucky today. We got hit with a major snow storm. No more spotting but I am still having cramping.

Where is everyone else? Hoping everyone checks in here soon. Give us some updates. ..Hoping to see lots of bfps this month!

So I have had some time to wake up & I remember some things I wanted to update on.

First off, I am not sure where everyone is at in their cycles, but tonight is the full moon & it is also seed moon. So it would be a good night to get in some BD! We have been doing the fertility kit we got from the new age store. We do it starting 3 nights before the full moon, so tonight is the last night. Basically all it is is saying a prayer to the universe, lighting some candles, & sitting together in meditation. It is really nice. Although we were supposed to be doing it for like an hour, but we can't seem to make it that long. Then we box up all the candles & put them under our bed. When we find out we are pregnant, we place bury the box under a rose bush or flowering tree. Basically the universe gave us a baby, so we give back to the earth.

I hope it doesn't offend anyone that I talk about this. I am not very religious when you refer to the denominational type religion. So I don't mean to step on anyone else's beliefs. This is just something we are doing.

So also more slight cramping this morning on the way to work. I am going to hold out hope that it is impantation. I also have had small amounts of cm since O. Don't remember if I was having that before.

I think a lot of people are waiting until Easter to test. Very good day to test. I am not too sure, myself. I have the appt on Thurs & I am curious if they will offer me a blood test. And if they do, I am not sure if I would say yes or no. On the one hand if it is positive it would be great. But if negative, I am just sitting around for a few days waiting for AF.

Anyways...enough of my ramblings. I hope everyone is doing well this cycle. We had a huge pour down this morning...it may be my favorite part of spring...the thunderstorms.

TMI alert but I need some cm opinions. I just went to the bathroom and got a ton of cm on the toilet paper. It was very stretchy but was more cloudy...not clear. A negative opk this morning but we are hopefully starting smep and bding tonight. I rarely get any cm. It needs to be clear and stretchy to be fertile right?

MissStacy - that is a very tough situation to be in. Do you have to work with her closely on a day to day basis? There was this person who hated me when I first started working at my current job and for about a year and half she would pretend that I did not exist. She never talked to me and would literally turn the other way she saw me. She would wait for the next elevator if we happened to get to work at the same time. Somehow after I moved away she started coming around and now she's all nice to me when I'm back at the office.

I had some brown discharge for about two days starting two days after the surgery (meaning nothing right after the surgery or the day after). Then it stopped. Then yesterday I had some pink/flesh-colored watering CM again with a pink blob in the toilet. Not sure what to think of it.

Savvy, FF says to record the MOST FERTILE CM, so as long as it's stretchy I'd consider it fertile. And beaglemom is right - I do believe the power of the full moon. I think there has been scientific evidence that the full moon does things to the female body. I see that your temp dropped again this morning so maybe it's a sign of impending ovulation. I'd definitely BD tonight if I were you!!

No appointments for me this week. I go back for my post-op check up next week. It feels really weird that I'm not going to the doctor's office at all this week. This is like the first time in months that I don't go in at least once a week. It's also kind of weird that I'll be going in for my post-op during AF. When the receptionist made my appointment for post-op I told her I would most likely be on my period then and she checked with the nurse and she said it didn't matter so I guess we'll see what happens. I've never actually had an ultrasound during AF before but since I O'ed a day early this cycle I'll probably be CD3 so hopefully it won't be too messy then.

TMI alert but I need some cm opinions. I just went to the bathroom and got a ton of cm on the toilet paper. It was very stretchy but was more cloudy...not clear. A negative opk this morning but we are hopefully starting smep and bding tonight. I rarely get any cm. It needs to be clear and stretchy to be fertile right?

Savvy, I think they say clear, but honestly, if it seems like it will give his boys a good ride, take advantage. CM does not always mean you are ovulating. I often get a lot a few days before O. I have worked this out in my head & I think this is because they can live a few days in there, so we may get the cm a few days before to get a head start...& tonight is a FULL MOON!...Seed moon! Good luck! Maybe after all this time off bcp, your body is starting to get back on track. I didn't seem to have any issues when I stopped, but I was only on for about 2-3 years.

By the way, I was telling DH last night after the came home and told me that two of his co-workers are pregnant - when we were not trying to get pregnant, we never noticed these things before, but now that we are trying to get pregnant, it seems like everyone around us is pregnant. Does it feel that way to you guys too?

By the way, I was telling DH last night after the came home and told me that two of his co-workers are pregnant - when we were not trying to get pregnant, we never noticed these things before, but now that we are trying to get pregnant, it seems like everyone around us is pregnant. Does it feel that way to you guys too?

Not only is everyone pregnant...every episode on tv has something to do with pregnancy!

Thanks girls! We are definitely bding tonight! Also having cramping and terrible heartburn today. I will see if I have any more cm later, can't check with opks until this evening.

Beaglemom, that is so cool about the seed moon and fertility kit. I love the idea of burying the kit to give back. You could adapt this to religion too. I am not super religious but I do pray and believe. It just keeps be positive and thankful for all that we do have. I have been trying to focus on the good things in life.

Floridasian, it is probably nice to not have an appointment this week. I am not sure what to think about your cm...either implementation or leftover from surgery? Either way you should know af or bfp at your appointment which maybe they could run more tests.

Sorry so short, on my phone so it is hard for me to scroll.

I agree! I think we are all at that age where our friends want babies too. I was getting upset with myself for not being part of the club. I told my husband to not tell me about co workers that are pregnant unless I need to know. But it seems like everyone I know is prego! Also I analyze friends Facebook statuses or pictures...asking my hubs if it looks like a baby bump or if my friend has gained weight...lol!

I should mention that I want to see bfps here!! Also I am very happy for my pregnant friends that they are not in my situation. Sorry if my previous post sounded negative.

Not only is everyone pregnant...every episode on tv has something to do with pregnancy!

LOL! That is soooo true!! :rofl:

floridasian, we have a pretty small office so I will probably see here on a daily basis. We work in the sme department but I am higher up than her so I know there really won't be issues if she gives me attitude again. I just don't like feeling uncomfortable at work that someone may be nosey and all up in my business just to go run and tell my future hubby's ex wife.

Last night after my FI got home from school we snuggled up on the couch so that made me feel better and today he surprised me by taking me to lunch.

So my temp dropped a bit this morning. My back is so very sore and I'm cramping. I went to the bathroom about 20 mins ago and had the slighest bit of pink when I wiped. It's right on time since I've been spotting about 2 days before AF is due. So I'm not feeling really good right now. I literally am holding back tears.

I feel like a crazy person but I am thankful that you ladies know how it is. Everything is an up hill battle and even the slighest bit of disappointment can make you break. I try to be positive and I know I'm not out til the witch shows up but it still sucks.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Yes EVERYONE and everything is about babies and pregnancy - I even saw an Indy film where the husband had to leave a work trip early to get back to his ovulating wife - they showed her temping and everything!

Stacy - I hope you are not out yet. I was going to tell you that with each of my sister's pregnancies she had pimples on the back of her neck. In fact before she found out she was pregnant with her second, I pointed that out to her.

AFM - I am waiting until the weekend to test - want the good Easter vibes! In the meantime I did the IVF labs yesterday - 12 vials of blood!!!

Yes EVERYONE and everything is about babies and pregnancy - I even saw an Indy film where the husband had to leave a work trip early to get back to his ovulating wife - they showed her temping and everything!

Stacy - I hope you are not out yet. I was going to tell you that with each of my sister's pregnancies she had pimples on the back of her neck. In fact before she found out she was pregnant with her second, I pointed that out to her.

AFM - I am waiting until the weekend to test - want the good Easter vibes! In the meantime I did the IVF labs yesterday - 12 vials of blood!!!

Moni - very exciting about you starting the IVF process...I think mostly because the 2 of us are pretty in sync with our timing. We are both on IUI now (almost the same day this cycle!) & I have the FS appt Thursday so who knows how close behind I may follw with IVF. But I am still holding out a lot of hope for this cycle. I am feeling positive. So we will see. Still not sure when I will test...I do not have the testing bug yet! :)

Holy cow that's a lot! I know we have a lot of blood in us but whenever they take a lot I freak that I am going to pass out. I donated plasma in college on a regular basis so I thought donating blood would be easy. The first time I donated blood I went to the cafeteria shortly after and literally passed out in front of a crowd of people. How embarrassing! I woke up with people around me and they had put damp towels on my face and neck while waiting for me to come to. I have no problem with needles and blood I just get a lil worried now cuz apparently my body doesn't like that.

Moni - very exciting about you starting the IVF process...I think mostly because the 2 of us are pretty in sync with our timing. We are both on IUI now (almost the same day this cycle!) & I have the FS appt Thursday so who knows how close behind I may follw with IVF. But I am still holding out a lot of hope for this cycle. I am feeling positive. So we will see. Still not sure when I will test...I do not have the testing bug yet! :)

I also am hoping to not have to go onto IVF - I feel everything was in line with this IUI and so I am also hopeful. (Still scared to test until the weekend though). I just wanted to get the process started since they require so much at my clinic.

Hopefully we both get BFPs this weekend!!:happydance:

Holy cow that's a lot! I know we have a lot of blood in us but whenever they take a lot I freak that I am going to pass out. I donated plasma in college on a regular basis so I thought donating blood would be easy. The first time I donated blood I went to the cafeteria shortly after and literally passed out in front of a crowd of people. How embarrassing! I woke up with people around me and they had put damp towels on my face and neck while waiting for me to come to. I have no problem with needles and blood I just get a lil worried now cuz apparently my body doesn't like that.

I KNOW!! The nurse had to weigh me as well, I told her to weight until AFTER the blood draw - prob lost a pound or 2 with that one! :winkwink:

Hi everyone

floridasian I definitely feel like that. I actually have been feeling down exactly because of that. EVERYONE is pregnant or having babies. I mean WTH? Since I got married 10 months ago, a friend of mine, who is 42 years old, got pregnant with her 3rd child. She gave birth yesterday. Then another friend is due in August (2nd baby). Today I found that another one is pregnant with her 2nd child. I’m really happy for this last one because it took her years to conceive until she finally found out that she got blood clots when she was pregnant. So she always miscarried. Now she has to take daily aspirin and shots during the whole 9 months. But the 2nd time around she got pregnant in no time. And I’m still trying to get pregnant. I can’t even conceive of the idea of miscarrying after all this trying and waiting you know? Just getting pregnant would be a miracle for me. Why is it taking so long? And why is everyone else around me getting pregnant? And now that the weather is getting better, all I see are bumps all of a sudden. They are literally everywhere! Even on my gossip sites (my guilty pleasure), all I see are pregnant “celebrities”. Ahh! Sorry ladies, don’t want to be a downer but you’re the only ones I know that understand what I’m going through.

Savyy Glad the spotting has stopped. Good luck with the BD tonight. I’m starting with my OPK’s again tomorrow.

Beaglemom Thanks for the moon update. I notice you feel calm this TWW. Is the acupuncture working? I also admire your “zen” mindset and try to be that way as much as I can even though everyday stress doesn’t always allow it. Had a really stressful day at work today!

Stacy sorry about your new colleague. Just let her be and hope that she doesn’t get in your way or make your life miserable. As long as she leaves you alone, go about your life and ignore her. Focus your energy on what’s really important. Obviously the ex has some unsolved issues… And don’t lose hope just yet. The cycle ain’t over till the :witch: appears.

Just to give you an update: I've received my Preseed order so I plan to use that very soon. Beaglemom, did you say you wash the applicators afterwards and reuse them? I wanted to do the same but the instructions specifically say not to reuse them. I wonder why they're so adamant about that.
Also I started drinking yam tea today (homemade). Don't know about the ovaries yet but it sure jumpstarted my bowles (TMI). It doesn't taste very bad and I added some sugar. I drank it in the morning on an emtpy stomach to have the full effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->