• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping April is Our month for good things to happen

Hi Suzy! Glad you checked in. I hope you like the preseed, try it out before you really want to use it...that way you can adjust the amount you use - don't use too much the first time, it gets slippery! :) I wonder if they say not to wash the applicators just to get you to buy more.

So I probably just made my hubby feel bad...I told him all about the moon and my plan for SMEP this month then I notice him carrying a beer to drink...I freaked out and made him put it away. He usually doesn't drink during SMEP, I never know if it really matters though if he only has one beer.

moni - hoping for some good Easter vibes for you!

Suzy, no more acupuncture until we get a result on this cycle. Maybe it did put my body in a less stressful state.

I think if you don't wash the applicators really good, you could get an infection. But I wash with warm water and mild soap and let them dry. But if you feel funny about it, then I would toss them. But I really can't see the harm.

savvy try to go easy on your husband. One drink in the tww won't hurt and neither will one beer during smep. Just as long as it isn't a lot in one night or every night. Remember he needs to relax too. :)

Lots of cramping for me today...hmmm...

savvy try to go easy on your husband. One drink in the tww won't hurt and neither will one beer during smep. Just as long as it isn't a lot in one night or every night. Remember he needs to relax too. :)

I was going to say the same thing, if it helps him to relax then it can't be a bad thing. I know sometimes I feel like i put too my pressure on my honey when i'm like we have to do it right this second! or we are doing it tonight, etc. So now I just try to surprise him and make it fun.

AFM, just went to the bathroom and there the :witch: was. My temp dived this morning so I knew she was coming. I didn't have any spotting before this month, aside from the lil pink tinge in my CM yesterday just the one time. I guess I kind of start fresh with symptoms and what to expect since this was my first full cycle after my endo removal. I did O somewhat earlier than I use to so that's helpful that my LP isn't super short, prior to clomid it was only about 9 days.

FX for everyone else and lots of :dust:

Stacy, sorry you are out this cycle...but definitely high hopes to come since you had the endo cleared up. I hope you have some good news in the upcoming months.

I am ready for the day to be over! My appt is tomorrow at 2 & I will be leaving work at 12 so I have plenty of time to get there & I also need to be there a little early since it is the 1st appt. I think I am finally feeling excited about it...not sure why. I guess because it is finally here & I am just ready to move forward. I started reading online & not sure a blood test would even detect pregnancy this early. The cramping is continuing but I have not seen the usual brown spotting yet. I still feel good about this cycle...but I am prepared if this is not it. But I really hope it is. I am excited about the possibility of a Christmas baby...my birthday is in 2 weeks & I would love to tell my mom about my baby on my birthday. Just a lot of exciting options if this is it. I am trying not to get my hopes up...but crossing fingers. I still have not really had the urge to test.

I felt so bad after I made a big deal about him drinking. He usually doesn't drink during SMEP so I was surprised when he had a beer in his hand. Knowing my hubby he just forgot what day it was. His job gets stressful at times and I know he likes to relax with a beer.

Stacy, I am sorry AF showed! :( I am glad your LP seems to be longer. I am very worried since mine has only been 8-9 days the last 3 cycles.

Beaglemom, good luck at your appointment tomorrow! I am thinking it might be too early for an accurate blood test but I guess you can see what they think. Glad you have an appointment, but I honestly hope you are wasting your time and don't need to continue ttc...I have a good feeling you will get your bfp this cycle! It is good to keep positive!

No more cm for me and still - opks...but it is only CD13. I am keeping busy this month and patiently waiting :)

I felt so bad after I made a big deal about him drinking. He usually doesn't drink during SMEP so I was surprised when he had a beer in his hand. Knowing my hubby he just forgot what day it was. His job gets stressful at times and I know he likes to relax with a beer.

Stacy, I am sorry AF showed! :( I am glad your LP seems to be longer. I am very worried since mine has only been 8-9 days the last 3 cycles.

Beaglemom, good luck at your appointment tomorrow! I am thinking it might be too early for an accurate blood test but I guess you can see what they think. Glad you have an appointment, but I honestly hope you are wasting your time and don't need to continue ttc...I have a good feeling you will get your bfp this cycle! It is good to keep positive!

No more cm for me and still - opks...but it is only CD13. I am keeping busy this month and patiently waiting :)

Thanks...& I think your situation will move a lot faster after your appt...I really think you just need some clomid or progesterone to lengthen the LP. And an SA wouldn't hurt for peace of mind. By the way, when in May is your appointment?

Sorry MissStacy that AF got you.

Good luck on your appointment tomorrow Beaglemom!! Either you'll find out about a BFP or will have a new path to follow :)

Savvy - I also yelled at DH for drinking and even exercising too much (because of the heat) during the SMEP period. I feel bad but I also don't want it to ruin our chances.

Hospital just called to check up on me - almost a week after the surgery. I thought that was a little odd but it's good to know that they remembered! I had some cramping yesterday - the dull achy heavy uterus feeling. I started googling again on risk of ectopic and hysteroscopy but I just couldn't find anything. I started doing jumping jacks and moving from side to side yesterday hoping to "shake the egg" out of the tubes and hoping that it wouldn't be stuck in the tubes. Probably didn't work but what else can I do?

Beaglemom, thanks! I am really thinking a longer LP is all I need, my body just needs a little help...I hope. My appointment is on May 6th and my hubby took the entire day off so we can spend it together. It is about a 30-45 minute drive to the office and my appointment is at 10 am, they told me it would take about 2 hours. My next two weeks are super busy with my trip with my mom and work so they will pass quickly. I am really excited to be moving forward and working with someone who can help me get pregnant. I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes tomorrow, I hope you fill us in!

Floridasian, thanks for making me feel better about yelling at my poor hubby. I also was analyzing how he sits with his laptop...seriously ttc has made me go a tad crazy at times. I hope everything is okay...how is the cramping been today?

Hi ladies!!
Just wanted to stop in and give you all an update. I have been keeping up just not posting. Have had a very busy week! But will try and respond to you ladies later today or tomorrow. AFM I have been doing really well after my surgery. My incision sites look great almost no marks visible! I have been taking my tempature and a few opks here and there and no O detected yet. I am on CD17. I normally O on CD20 but was hoping the surgery would move my O day up. I have been drinking fertilitea about twice a day. Last night I fell asleep before drinking it but not trying to be a sticklier about it. DH and I have only bd'ed twice since surgery but going to try to fit a session in tonight.
Hope everyone is doing well:)

Hi ladies. I came across this video and found it very informative and thought I would share. https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=G6ia6qbeUds

Cramping stopped although I had a little bit of that pulling sensation last night. I think I had that once before but it was a BFN cycle. I did have increased CM yesterday and today but it was lotiony, not watery so no idea what that means.

misaacs117 - good to hear from you. It sounds like your recovery really well from your surgery and you have a great game plan in place! Hope it'll lead to your BFP soon!

FutureBabyG - I don't think your link is correct. Can you double check?

It works for me. It is a YouTube video titled How to know when you are ovulating - basal body temperature charting BBT by marc sklar

Beaglemom - looking forward to your update on your appointment...

Thanks FBG for posting that link. He has some other great videos on there too. I have even watching other for the past hour lol. Thanks again!

My appointment went very well. After knowing the history of my IUI timing being slightly off each time & my husband's count going up, she is very optimistic about doing 1 or 2 more IUIs. She will put me on femara instead of clomid. I think the main reason for that is because I do O on my own. And obviously the clomid didn't work...she didn't specifically say they don't use clomid. I will be doing the ultrasounds, follicle stimulating hormone, femara, & the trigger. She didn't even discuss IVF. She basically said we have a good shot with IUI...if after 1 or 2 we are unsuccessful, we will move on. It was not a very long appointment. I think because my gyno had done so much of the ground work. They took blood & will test my thyroid & a couple minor things, but we basically think as I suspected that this is just a count issue. She did not say anything about his morphology or motility, so I guess those were okay. His numbers at 42 million aren't great, but they are certainly enough to get my pregnant with IUI. I am pretty excited. My boss will not be when he finds out how much time I will miss in the next 2 weeks. I really liked the office & the doctor. I am so happy she didn't not blow me off when I wanted the IUI. No pressure from her whatsoever. I also have to take a class on the drugs I am taking.

All this said, I am still hoping for a positive test this weekend.

Hi girls. Wow, I had so many pages to read through!

Beaglemom, waiting anxiously for an update on your appt! I hope it went great! Btw, I love the idea of your fertility kit and the full moon. I'm a cancer, so I'm ruled by the moon too, so I would've taken advantage of it if I hadn't already O'd the day we touched the fertility statues, ha! Still can't believe I O'd that early. Anyway, update us soon on your appt! Oh, and I wanted to mention... you asked something about DHA. That one is important for baby's brain development. My RE gave me several prenatal vitamin samples to pick from, and every single one she gave me either had DHA already in it, or it came with a second pill to take of DHA. All of them had 800mcg of folic acid too. So I guess she feels that both are very important.

Savvy, I was giggling at your post about your mom knowing you guys are BDing! It's so true, no matter how old we get, how weird it is to talk to them about it, LOL. Although honestly, ever since this TTC thing started, I've kept my mom up to date on things, and it has felt a little more natural talking to her about it now, more than I was ever able to before. Regarding the "floaters" you had in your cup after the spotting, I have had that too. Not very often... Since my spotting comes before AF, I've seen those floaters when using a dipstick HPT once or twice.

Moni, wow, I'm getting so excited for you! I still think you have a great chance of a BFP this cycle, so I'm on pins and needles waiting for you to test on Easter. :) And even if it's not a BFP, I'm gonna be excited for you to do IVF. I feel like if you dont get a BFP this cycle, that IVF will be the last thing you need before you're nine months from having a baby! :happydance:

Floridasian, I'm just reeling from your post about the $2 preseed!! I wish I could find it for that cheap! That is awesome!

MissStacy, so did you find a good anti-nausea band yet? And if so, is it working well? I hope you are feeling better. I can't believe you work with someone who is friends with the mother of your soon to be stepkids! How rude of her to be like that. Some people just can't seem to look past what their friends tell them, and just maybe see some good in the people who have come into their lives. She doesn't know you... she has no reason to be like that. Ugh. Btw, so sorry for your BFN, hun. Here's to looking forward to a new fresh cycle!!

Suzy, honestly I'm sure the Preseed package says not to rinse the applicators because there just might be the small possibility of infection, and although it's probably not that likely to happen, the manufacturers don't want to have any liability if something were to happen. I've cleaned them like beaglemom with mild soap and water too, and they work just fine!

Misaacs, I'm glad you are feeling good after your surgery!

FBG, thanks for the video suggestion, I think I will take a look at that!

AFM, I got myself excited a couple days ago when I wiped and had some reddish/pinkish blood, and after 2 more wipes it turned a very light brown. It was too early for my pre-AF spotting. I don't EVER have anything quite like that in the middle of my TWW, and it was right around the time implantation could occur. But then there was still brown spotting for 2 more days, and I realized my body is just psyching me out and the brown spotting is starting earlier, which probably means AF will come earlier. I'm probably just still a little wonky from the cyst removal. I'm excited about next cycle. I'm curious to see how the Femara feels compared to the Clomid. There are supposed to be less side effects and it's not supposed to affect the CM... that right there will be a big test for me since you all know the Clomid definitely gave me hostile CM. It will also be interesting to have a monitored medicated cycle. I think all that stuff is going to be really interesting to see. Can anyone tell me if the trigger shot has many side effects? I think DH and I have decided we're definitely doing the IUI. We're both so ready to be pregnant, and I'm turning 38 in July, so I see no reason to wait. We've put in a lot of time and effort, so why not just jump into it finally, right?

Oops beaglemom, I just saw that you posted your RE update while I was typing my post! Reading your update now! :thumbup:

My appointment went very well. After knowing the history of my IUI timing being slightly off each time & my husband's count going up, she is very optimistic about doing 1 or 2 more IUIs. She will put me on femara instead of clomid. I think the main reason for that is because I do O on my own. And obviously the clomid didn't work...she didn't specifically say they don't use clomid. I will be doing the ultrasounds, follicle stimulating hormone, femara, & the trigger. She didn't even discuss IVF. She basically said we have a good shot with IUI...if after 1 or 2 we are unsuccessful, we will move on. It was not a very long appointment. I think because my gyno had done so much of the ground work. They took blood & will test my thyroid & a couple minor things, but we basically think as I suspected that this is just a count issue. She did not say anything about his morphology or motility, so I guess those were okay. His numbers at 42 million aren't great, but they are certainly enough to get my pregnant with IUI. I am pretty excited. My boss will not be when he finds out how much time I will miss in the next 2 weeks. I really liked the office & the doctor. I am so happy she didn't not blow me off when I wanted the IUI. No pressure from her whatsoever. I also have to take a class on the drugs I am taking.

All this said, I am still hoping for a positive test this weekend.

I'm still hoping for an April BFP for you too! But I am glad to hear that you're happy with the RE and the office. :) Glad the appointment went well! I know it feels so good to take that step. As much as I love my OB, it felt good to talk to someone who specializes in this. So we'll both be doing Femara and trigger shot and IUI in our next cycle (if we even have to go that far... BFPs this cycle would be the best!). We are all SO very close to getting our BFPs! :happydance:

I had my post-op with my OB yesterday (routine follow-up after surgery), and I told him that I'd had my appt w/ the RE. It's located right behind my OB's office, so he knows the Dr's there really well. He was happy to hear that I had gone. He said he'll feel better knowing I'm in the hands of someone who specializes in this, and he said once they get me prego, they send him a letter after a few weeks of monitoring me, and they let him know that they're handing me back to him. So he said "I'm really looking forward to getting that letter soon, and I hope the next time we're in an operating room, I'm telling you to PUSH!" Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->