Hoping April is Our month for good things to happen

Not a lot going on here this weekend. I hope everyone has good weather & is enjoying it. We had the reunion yesterday for my husband's family. We are exhausted. I was thinking about the calendar & Thurs is my FS appt. On the one hand, I can't believe it is already here. On the other hand, I can't believe yet again this TWW seems to be taking forever. This week was crazy for me...so it seems unreal more time hasn't passed.

Same here - crazy week at work last week for me as well - feel like the 2ww should be done.

So, finally caught up after about a 3 day hiatus....you ladies are fast. I use target brand up and up vitamins as well - their prenatal and a 1000 iu D3 supp.

So they are moving pretty quickly on this IVF idea - I go in for testing tomorrow and hubby goes in for his next week. The next class isn't until May 8th though. I have to decide if we want to move on next cycle. If not, we likely have to wait until August (clinic is down for IVFs in late June and we will be out of town for a week in July.) Part of me wanted to try another IUI, but part of me feels that if this one didn't work (with everything seeming perfect) then it will never work and we should just move on. Just wish it wasn't so expensive.

Anyways - one more week to go!! I tested out the trigger - it is now stark white, so anything from here on out will be good news. I will either wait until Easter to test, or test every morning until then...not sure which yet. I have been having slight cramps for the last couple of days, especially while BDing...not sure what this means.

Savvy I went to CVS to buy some of those vitamins. Didn't realize I didn't have a rewards card...anyways I ended up clearing the shelf of some clearance items...multi vitamins, omega 3, & prenatal. But I have a question some might know. I see prenatal with DHA & then prenatal with folic acid. Not sure which is better or how they are different. The kind I got was DHA...figured I could add folic acid or another prenatal if I needed it. None of the vitamins I got were over $3.

Beaglemom, that is great that your new manager understands! Also great that she is willing to work with you on days of appointments, etc. I often regret keeping this a secret, so many times I find myself making excuses when I just really want to tell the truth. I have been thinking more about telling a few people...but I also have a fear that those people will judge us if I am not pregnant within the next month or two. I really want to tell my mom but then I think if I tell her I might disappoint her or it will be odd when I say we aren't going to the lake house this weekend, she will know we are staying home to BD. I know I am a grown up, I know she knows we BD but that still makes me feel weird if she knew we were BDing! So glad you got some good deals at CVS! I love when they have clearance. It is free to sign up for the savings card too, they have bogo sales on vitamins often!

Thanks girls for the spotting info...I am getting a little more worried something is wrong. I only have the brownish spotting when I wipe and it isn't every time. We just got back from the lake (it was freezing there this weekend, but sunny and warm at home) well I decided since it was CD10 I better start the opks. I pee in a cup and dip strips, well I looked in the cup and it was (TMI) gross. I had a ton of floaters and more brownish spotting when I wiped. I have had cramps for 10 days now and I am a little freaked out. I called my hubby in and he didn't know what to think either. I am going to do a little research on Dr. Google and see if I can find out any info if that is normal or not.

Not much going on here either. I went to CVS yesterday to get some vitamins for my dad and saw that their prenatal DHA was on clearance for $2.87 so I bought that.

And today I found Preseed on clearance at my local grocery store for $2!!!! Yes $2!! That's insane!! I couldn't believe it! Too bad they only had one left otherwise I would have bought more!

And by the way, the One a Day brand Prenatal Vitamins 120 ct (60 ct of Prenatal and 60 ct of DHA) was also on clearance but currently only 25% off. It's pretty expensive ($33.95 at my store) but I'm patiently waiting for it to go 75% off. They have some $2 off coupons at my RE's office too so it'll be a real good deal when it finally goes down to 75% off!

Not much going on here either. I went to CVS yesterday to get some vitamins for my dad and saw that their prenatal DHA was on clearance for $2.87 so I bought that.

And today I found Preseed on clearance at my local grocery store for $2!!!! Yes $2!! That's insane!! I couldn't believe it! Too bad they only had one left otherwise I would have bought more!

I got the same prenatals on clearance!

I never got around to CVS this weekend. Apparently I need to go check out the clearance section. I need to go there tmw anyway to find a nausea band. The places I looked didn't have them or were really expensive. My weekend was busy with wedding stuff and kids activities. My soon to be stepson had his first karate competition today and got 3rd place in his division.

This afternoon I have been having horrible back spasms. Plus everything I eat tastes awful today. Either I'm getting a cold or its just PMS. 10dpo and still waiting. I hate this part lol

MissStacy, the bands I got at CVS were called SeaBands...I think they were like $8-$10 for the two pack. It took me a minute to look around those medicine aisles to find them, mine were on the bottom shelf and I think they were in the digestive aisle. Your chart is looking good...if everything tastes awful maybe you are prego! When do you plan on testing?

MissStacy, the bands I got at CVS were called SeaBands...I think they were like $8-$10 for the two pack. It took me a minute to look around those medicine aisles to find them, mine were on the bottom shelf and I think they were in the digestive aisle. Your chart is looking good...if everything tastes awful maybe you are prego! When do you plan on testing?

I did see the seabond ones at my local Walgreens but they were $15. I have a love/hate relationship with Walgreens. Sometimes I find good deals there but usually I know I can get a better deal somewhere else. I have big wrists and those ones seemed a little tight but i guess maybe if i stretch it out a bit it will work.

I have had the everything tastes weird thing in the past before AF arrived. All my symptoms this month are the same as I get every month so I'm just not all that sure. I thought if i were PG that I would feel like obviously PG. I promised myself at the beginning of this TTC journey that I wouldn't test until AF was late. That's only happened one or 2 cycles over a few years. So she is due Thursday, if I don't see any signs of her by Saturday morning then I'll POAS.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, the weather was gorgeous here but now we woke up to more snow on the ground. I just want the sun to stick around and no more snow!

MissStacy, those Sea Bands are a bit tight. I have small wrists and at first the bands seemed very tight, I complained to my husband and he told me they are suppose to be tight so you get the pressure. After about an hour I totally forgot I was wearing them. I wore them for a couple of days in a row and it seemed like the band did eventually stretch just a bit. More comfortable but still on the tighter side so you get the pressure. You might be able to cut them and sew in a piece of elastic or fabric to make them a bit more comfortable.

Yep in the 70's here yesterday, only in the 40's at the lake and now they are calling for snow later today...where is the spring weather?

Yesterday we had a high of 87 according to the thermometer inside my car but then they're calling for snow tomorrow. What is this crazy weather??

I want to skip April and jump into May or June...this weather is driving me crazy. I always get sick when we have weather like this! :(

I want to skip April and jump into May or June...this weather is driving me crazy. I always get sick when we have weather like this! :(

It just puts me in an awful mood. I need some sunlight for more than a few hours. It's mid April now, let's get it together mother nature!

Temp was over 70 this morning and now has dropped to under 50, guess I should have worn a winter coat when I went out! Wind has picked up and I am sure we are due for one last snowy morning commute...of course it will happen tomorrow since it is the only day I am not working from home this week! If you are lucky to live in one of the warm and sunny states...please enjoy the weather!

On a better note I think I am finally finished spotting! I have no clue why it lasted this long!

How is everyone else doing? It was quiet here today.

So this morning I swore I wasn't going to test but I became a crazy person. I was at the $tree getting a couple things and I saw them, so I grabbed a couple. I came home and POAS and the test was as white as white can be, BFN. I know it's early, only 11 DPO but that doesn't make it any less disappointing. I should have stuck to my guns and waited, LOL.

I know I am not supposed to get pregnant this cycle but since we bd'ed during the fertile window I've decided to test at 11 DPO on Easter Sunday because how cool would it be to get BFP on Easter!?

I feel odd...I had some slight cramping today...first time in this TWW. I also bought some Hershey kisses for the candy jar at work...I normally don't even eat the chocolate & today I couldn't stop. I have also not had any desire to test. So basically I just feel off. I am nervous about the appt on Thursday.

OK, so more update. Just did that other one quickly. I think the reason I POAS early was because I had a bad day at work. Our company hired 2 new people in my department. On the first day they always bring them around and introduce them and everyone says hi. Well this new woman, came up to my desk with my bosses and she said "I know those children in your pictures (the ones plastered all over my desk of my family including my soon to be step children) they are MyKenzie and Ayden and I am friends with their MOTHER Jill" I swear she emphasized that word, like how dare I have pictures of her friends children on my desk since I am not their bio mom. She had a really snotty attitude when she said it to. Even other coworkers made the comment that they heard her and she sounded completely bitchy and psycho. My boss talked to me about it later and said if it is a problem let her know. I said well to be honest it is a problem because there is bad blood between us and the ex wife but I am professional and will remain that way until she gives me a reason not to be. If she gives me a reason then no one is gonna want to deal with my wrath.

Earlier that day we had a company wide meeting to inform us that our CEO was stepping down and a new one would be taking his place. This wasn't horrible news since the new CEO is a great guy and i'm excited for what he will bring to the table. We also lost a VP today. So with the craziness of those announcements along with the attitude I received in the afternoon I left work feeling pretty wound up. That's probably why I broke and bought tests. I thought maybe if I saw a positive I'd be in a better mood.

This TWW has just been the worst. The symptoms are just weird. I feel weird in general. My back has been so sore and I've had bad muscle spasms. I was suppose to see my chiro last week but it got cancelled, thankfully I go in tmw, I really need to be adjusted. Hopefully that will help with some of the pain. Today I noticed I am getting some pimples on the back of my neck. That has never happened, everything is sooooo weird LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->