Hoping April is Our month for good things to happen

I've never spotted before. Quite the opposite actually. I've been ridiculously (luckily) regular. I could usually guess it to the hour! haha. Last month I was late, got super excited, then spotted which eventually turned into a regular cycle. Boo!

But this month the spotting is even less than last month (and a few days early). It's just weird. I scheduled the doctor's appointment more just for a general check-up. I haven't had one in a long time and thought it would be a good idea to make sure there's nothing obviously wrong.

My chiropractor does acupuncture as well. I've been curious about asking him for more info and if it would help this process at all. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I am the same, crayons. I have had the most regular cycle until I started TTC. Argh! Good luck at the docs!

How do you gals feels about wine and the 2ww?

Hey everyone!! Jumping over to the new thread!

I am 26 and have been TTC for 4 years now. First year and a half was not trying but not preventing. Then went to trying for the next year to year and a half. Then did 3 cycles on clomid but I didn't respond. We took some "time off" which was still not trying but not preventing until we went and saw a RE. I have been on femara the past 4 months. We did 2 unsuccessful IUIs and 2 unsuccessful "natural" months. Now, I am having surgery Thursday since HSG revealed right tube blocked.

Also, I did a blood pregnancy test today to prepare for my upcoming surgery. Thinking it's going to be neg. since my pregnancy test at home was neg. Will let you all know the results of the blood work.

I am the same, crayons. I have had the most regular cycle until I started TTC. Argh! Good luck at the docs!

Ahhh, the not drinking thing during the TWW is so tricky. I let myself have a glass of wine or beer on the weekends. I talked to my obgyn about this, and she said it is fine. Just don't go crazy and have 20 drinks or something. Plus there's no real blood sharing until after implantation anyway, so that limits it to the last week of the TWW (which is probably when I would be frantically testing anyway because a I lack a beautiful thing called patience :wacko:).

I think a glass like a few times in the TWW isn't bad. I know a friend who was pregnant on Halloween but she was wasted that night (I wouldn't recommend that!) she was fine and baby is fine a year later.

I am 26 and have been TTC for 4 years now. First year and a half was not trying but not preventing. Then went to trying for the next year to year and a half. Then did 3 cycles on clomid but I didn't respond. We took some "time off" which was still not trying but not preventing until we went and saw a RE. I have been on femara the past 4 months. We did 2 unsuccessful IUIs and 2 unsuccessful "natural" months. Now, I am having surgery Thursday since HSG revealed right tube blocked.

Also, I did a blood pregnancy test today to prepare for my upcoming surgery. Thinking it's going to be neg. since my pregnancy test at home was neg. Will let you all know the results of the blood work.

When will you have the results of the blood work misaacs?

When will you have the results of the blood work misaacs?

I would think tomorrow or Wednesday

I've heard that recent studies show that a little bit of red wine in TWW might HELP with implantation. I was actually going to try this if I am allowed to TTC again this cycle!

Thanks prachippie and misaacs! When I first started trying I wouldn't really have any during the tww. Now I don't stop myself from having wine. I think I would be in a looney bin if I did! (Already half way there anyways, haha!) (I'm not a crazy drinker, just enjoy wine here and there :) )

Prachippie - I lack patience as well and will probably be POAS shortly! AF is due 4/9, so it's really early :)
Where are you guys in your cycles / journeys?

Sent that to fast. Misaacs... Sending positive thoughts your way on Thursday!

Some even say red wine, a glass here and there of course, is fine so I don't see how it would affect the TWW.

Misaacs, maybe that blood test will surprise you! : )

And Fellowes, yes, this is my first. I'm a nervous wreck. We were trying for about 2 years so it's still kinda unbelievable!

Some even say red wine, a glass here and there of course, is fine so I don't see how it would affect the TWW.

Misaacs, maybe that blood test will surprise you! : )

And Fellowes, yes, this is my first. I'm a nervous wreck. We were trying for about 2 years so it's still kinda unbelievable!

What do you think made a difference for you to get PG this time? Do you have any idea? Maybe you have useful tips we could use

Hi everyone! It looks like this thread is off to a good start!

So my doctor just sent me a message that my progesterone labs results were 7.0...is that good? Seems like I read online that the numbers should be 10+
He didn't write anything else but "good news", so I wrote him back asking what the next steps would be. It is later here and I doubt he would check his messages after hours, hoping I hear back from him in the next few days. Hoping this means I ovulated, still don't feel any symptoms at all, such an odd tww.

Allison, I am glad you are joining us again, you bring us such positive vibes!! I am also hoping you sprinkle some baby dust for here too!!

Suzy, that is so exciting to have a new place, sounds perfect with your in-laws close by! Sending some positive thoughts your way!

Hey Fellows, this is my first cycle off of BCP and our first TTC. I'm in the middle of a 3WW, FF had me ovulating early in my cycle...but that would put me now at 17DPO and BFN, so now I think I actually ovulated last week and am 7DPO. Super annoying. But I think I did ovulate, so that is good news! Should see AF this time next week I think.

Planning to take the process more seriously next cycle and use OPKs. Hoping for good news in April!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e25c8//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi everyone! It looks like this thread is off to a good start!

So my doctor just sent me a message that my progesterone labs results were 7.0...is that good? Seems like I read online that the numbers should be 10+
He didn't write anything else but "good news", so I wrote him back asking what the next steps would be. It is later here and I doubt he would check his messages after hours, hoping I hear back from him in the next few days. Hoping this means I ovulated, still don't feel any symptoms at all, such an odd tww.

Allison, I am glad you are joining us again, you bring us such positive vibes!! I am also hoping you sprinkle some baby dust for here too!!

Suzy, that is so exciting to have a new place, sounds perfect with your in-laws close by! Sending some positive thoughts your way!

My dr never told me the number...just said it was fine. Even if your level is good something is causing the short lp...hope he has more to say to give you more direction.

Allison- congrats! You must be over the moon. I don't even know you and I "awwwe'd" out loud :) hope you are feeling well!

Prachipie- if I were you, I would just "bd" a lot and not stress about OPKs yet. The second I peed on my first OPK I punched my ticket for the crazy train :) haha.

Thanks beaglemom, I should know more by the end of the week - if AF shows up and depending on what my OB suggests will determine my future plans. I am hopeful that all the vitamins I recently started taking are making a difference!

Suzy, I have pcos and was having longer cycles, like 33 days and Oing on about cd18-21. I started drinking fertilitea and taking fertilaid for women. After 2 months taking that I Oed on cd14 and that's when I got my BFP, so I guess it really was just my late O that had prevented it before. I wouldn't recommend the fertilaid if you have normal cycles though, a lot of the reviews said it messed up normal cycles. If you're irregular though, definitely try it!

Savvy, my progesterone was at 17, and they told me they wanted it to be at least 20, so they gave me the supplements. I guess every dr is different though?

And thank you, Fellowes! I'm pretty excited, but it's a nervous excited. And surprisingly I feel fine. For being 7 weeks, I've only thrown up three times and other than that, I don't even feel pregnant. I kinda wish I did feel worse though, it'd be reassuring. Lol

prachipie, I am totally not a charting expert...but I would agree that you are probably around 7dpo. You, me and Suzy are really close in dpo...hoping for some bfps soon!

fellows, I boarded the crazy train too...I didn't realize how addictive opks are! Good thing for cheap wondfos! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->