Hoping April is Our month for good things to happen

Wondfos are a cheaper pregnancy test that you can buy online. They're just little strips. I got 30 for like $13 or something.

They also come in opks. Most people buy them on amazon or eBay. They are a really good test especially if your cycles are off and you have to test more often. They also suggest to test with opk twice a day...I think mid morning and late afternoon.

I use the wondfos twice a day, they are so cheap I don't mind using a few extra. I use them at 6am/3pm. When it gets closer to O, I start using the clearblue opks in the morning or to confirm a possible positive wondfo. Some people don't like trying to read the lines but the last 3 cycles I had no problem with them and got a blazing positive each cycle along with my temp shift to confirm ovulation.

My temp went back up a bit today...just waiting now to see what happens. Zero symptoms so far.

My temp went down this morning. I am expecting AF anytime today. Also, I kind of grilled my RE. I hit him with like 10 questions one after another. I asked about what the action plan should be after this surgery which was what I really wanted answered. He said he didn't know yet. He wants to wait to see what the surgery reveals :( which makes sense but it's a bummer I don't know

Thanks for the thoughts on wondfos!
I am sorry you are bummed out misaacs. When is your surgery? Thinking of you.

Happy April, everyone! Is it bad that just because it's April 1 I want to POAS? #crazy

Thanks for the thoughts on wondfos!
I am sorry you are bummed out misaacs. When is your surgery? Thinking of you.

Happy April, everyone! Is it bad that just because it's April 1 I want to POAS? #crazy

It's Thursday morning. Hoping this will fix what needs fixed so I can get my BFP

Misaacs, thanks for sharing. I wish I had guts to put that on fb. It is so very true!

Savvy your temp is back up. Could be a good sign... We'll have to wait and see.

Misaacs I hope everything goes well on Thursday. Still no AF?

Beaglemom are you feeling the good effects of acupuncture?

Welcome Fellowes79 and prachipie!

I'm having stronger AF symptoms again today. Since I'm 9 or 10DPO, I think I'm out this month
:dust:

I saw this and loved it. Thought I would share O:)

View attachment 749981

That is so funny because my boss pulled that on me today. I recently told him I was TTC. Well I had a dream his wife was pregnant. They have 2 kids & are over 40 with no intentions on having a baby. So I told him about the dream yesterday. I said I think my meds make me have crazy dreams. Well today he said it is so funny about your dream...& he went in to this whole thing. I went along with it the whole time. Then he said they wanted to name her April...for April Fools. I was not upset, though, because he only did it because of my dream. And I know he was not trying to be insentive to my situation.

I am trying to figure out a way to get him back!

So no acupunture today. I have had an awful upset stomach & have been to the bathroom all day. I knew I would never make it there & be able to lay down for 30 minutes. I resceduled for tomorrow.

Prachipie- if I were you, I would just "bd" a lot and not stress about OPKs yet. The second I peed on my first OPK I punched my ticket for the crazy train :) haha.

Haha, you're giving me too much credit, crazy train has left the station and I'm on it. Honestly, I'm so type A that being in limbo is really hard for me. I'm also a total control freak so in typical fashion, I think I'll do everything I can next month to make it happen. Wish I could be more laid back about it, but it is just not in me.

Savvy -- cool, cycle buddies! I've never had one before :) We only BD the evening of O, so I feel like that probably wasn't enough...but maaaaybe! I'm not going to test until AF is late though bc I just don't feel like it is going to happen this cycle. But I guess you never know!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e25c8//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Savvy -- cool, cycle buddies! I've never had one before :) We only BD the evening of O, so I feel like that probably wasn't enough...but maaaaybe! I'm not going to test until AF is late though bc I just don't feel like it is going to happen this cycle. But I guess you never know!

My Ovulation Chart

All it takes is one time! How long are your cycles usually?

My Ovulation Chart

All it takes is one time! How long are your cycles usually?

This is my first cycle off of BCP and I was on it for 10 years...so I really don't know, although I have vague recollections of it being very regular before. Of course I wasn't paying any attention to it then.

Right now, it looks like this cycle will be around 35-ish days. I'm hoping that the ovulation delay (looks like I O'd on CD22) was becuse of coming off of BCP and it will happen quicker in the future.

What about you?

This is my first cycle off of BCP and I was on it for 10 years...so I really don't know, although I have vague recollections of it being very regular before. Of course I wasn't paying any attention to it then.

Right now, it looks like this cycle will be around 35-ish days. I'm hoping that the ovulation delay (looks like I O'd on CD22) was becuse of coming off of BCP and it will happen quicker in the future.

What about you?

I have been off BCP for over a year now and have been ttc for almost a year now. I was on BCP for 15+ years, started them back in high school for horrible AF cramping. I only stayed on it so long because I couldn't deal with my period pain each month...so it has been quite an adjustment ttc. My cycles started off being around 24-26 days. had a m/c in December and changed OBs, my new OB told me to focus on CD7-12 since with my shorter (24-26day) cycles that is when I "should" ovulate. The last three cycles I have ovulated very late (CD17, CD20 and CD20) and only had a 9 day LP in the last two...hopeful this cycle I can extend my LP.

Savvy -- Ah, I'm so sorry to hear about the m/c. Are you taking anything to try and extend your LP?

Isn't it funny how ovulating late just feels like wasted days in your cycle, you just want to get to the critical O day and endure the inescapable TWW, but everything else seems like an unnecessary delay (except of course the whole your boding readying itself for O).

Well I'm hoping for good things this month! When do you think you'll test?

Savvy- I'm sorry to hear about your m/c. My fingers are crossed for you this month.
Prachipie- I hear ya about the crazy train! :)
I am so proud of myself as I didn't POAS today! Ha. AF is due in 8 days and I honestly have no clue when I o'd
When is AF due for you guys?

So frustrated with my OB right now. Yesterday I did the progesterone test and it came back as 7.0 which he said was good. Research online shows most doctors like 10+. I wrote him back and asked what my next steps would be...today he writes "ovulation occurs approx 2 weeks prior to the first day of your period. Ideally you would have intercourse 2-3 days prior to ovulation." ....yeah I had intercourse 4 days in a row prior to ovulation, now what?? Also my ovulation is only 9 days before my period, not 14. This shows me that he has absolutely no interest in helping me and I am planning on calling the FS tomorrow to make an appointment. I am sick of wasting time with this joker.

Prachipie, I recently started B6 to extend my LP. Since my LP was only 9 days the last two cycles I plan to test CD10 or later, no sense in wasting tests. How about you?

Fellowes, thanks! My fingers are crossed for every girl here. We all deserve our bfps and Christmas/New Years miracles! Congrats for not POAS today...though the day isn't over! :) Fx'd you get your bfp!

Beaglemom, sorry you aren't feeling well! Are you doing any better now?

Misaacs, thinking of you and sending positive thoughts for your surgery on Thursday. Did AF show up today?

I am worried about Erin, I hope she checks in soon. I was thinking about her yesterday and I am hoping her surgery went well.

Savvy your dr sounds like a total joke!

I am feeling better.

I had sent Erin a message. I know she was really tired after.

Savy- good luck finding a new dr! That guys sounds awful.
Where is everyone from??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->