Hoping for a June BFP

CD 9 for me: I see a very visible line on my OPK strip, but still lighter than the control line. I ran this morning and have noticed in past cycles that my OPK results aren't as clear on days when I exercise in the morning. So we'll see tomorrow if I get a darker line. Either way, it's definitely time to BD!

Hi ladies!

Count me IN! AF just arrived, so I'm hoping to be back to TTC by 5/28. Hoping for a BFP for all of us in June!!

Good luck, best wishes, and Happy Memorial Day weekend to you all!

CD7.. We will start "SMEP"ing tonight, I assume.

Hi ladies,

Can I join you as well please?

I can't quite believe I'm here!! Until last Sunday we were WTT until
October but after a heart to heart with DH we decided we are ready now and so started trying straight away. Monday evening I spent researching CM and happily discovered EWCM for the first time yesterday. We BD'ed yesterday and today, and will again tomorrow. I'm on CD12 and think I will ovulate either tomorrow or Monday.

I will test on the 10th June.

Wishing baby dust to all of us xx

Hi ladies can I join in please I'm on CD 2 I hope we all get our June bfp :flower:xx

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck everyone! In a couple of weeks our :bfp:s will come rolling in. I can't believe we're here already!

My ovulation test today may 25

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
@smallbliss: That's what mine has looked like for the last two days. I think I'll get my strong positive this afternoon, which means ovulation tomorrow.

CD 11: My OPK line was light/medium again (for the 3rd day in a row)! But I'm having some sharp O pains, so maybe my test strips let me down this cycle? Or I'm not taking it at the right time of day? In the past lunchtime has worked best for me. Maybe I should take it earlier?

Frenchie...maybe you are just taking at the wrong time. Last cycle I didn't get a positive opk until 9pm....I was testing at 2pm and 9pm...all previous cycles I had gotten positives when I was testing at 2pm....I'm sure it's normal to not ovulate on the same exact day every cycle.

CD12 for me today and I already feel out. How frustrating :/ we got back from camping yesterday and I didn't temp while we were there. The temp I got this morning pretty much matches my ovulation day temps, so I guess only time will tell if today is O day or not. I'm freaking out because last night after sex I felt my cervix and it was firm and closed! Don't think smermy can get in there if it's closed.

This morning it felt like it was starting to open again, but stil really firm. I should stop checking it...I'm driving myself nuts! Hoping to get the OH into bed again tonight just in case today or tomorrow really is O day.

Good luck french - am hoping you get your positive OPK soon!

Beachy- don't give up just yet! You sound like you are doing everything right! I am really wishing that this month is your bfp month!!!

I am cd10 today - no high or peak yet on my cbfm and temps still low. Last month ov was (I think) cd16/17 so a bit of a wait still! Have a week off from work this week so am hoping ov will happen as am much more relaxed!!

Beachy, I think you may be right about not testing at the right time of day. We'll see if I get a higher temp tomorrow.

How is everyone doing? Feelin' the big O coming on?

am I ok to join? My cycles are all over the place due to one shot of depo that I stopped 2 months ago! If im right about ovulation Im 1dpo

Today's test
I'm cd 14

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
I feel like I'll be joining this forum. AF is due on June 2nd, so we shall see!

Good luck french - am hoping you get your positive OPK soon!

Beachy- don't give up just yet! You sound like you are doing everything right! I am really wishing that this month is your bfp month!!!

I am cd10 today - no high or peak yet on my cbfm and temps still low. Last month ov was (I think) cd16/17 so a bit of a wait still! Have a week off from work this week so am hoping ov will happen as am much more relaxed!!

Thanks hanrh.....I'm feeling all kinds of emotions right now. Just got back from a friends house for a Memorial Day BBQ and visited with their 3 week old twins....held them, changed them and fed them....totally pulled on my heart strings...wish I could be doing that for our own child...they are so precious!

Currently waiting for the OH to feel a tad less full...feel like I have to convince him to have sex today but I just can't let the day pass without one more BD...I'm pretty sure tomorrow is O day.

Hi girls CD6 for me, will start testing tomorrow :thumbup:

@smallbliss: the test line looks quite a bit darker than the control. I quess O should be in the next day or so. Feel any sharp pains?

So I think I did O yesterday (CD 11) because I had my temp jump this morning. Also, cervix is firm and low. It feels nice to be in the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->