Hoping for a June BFP

Hi ladies can I join please I'm a little bit behind you as I'm only cd1 however I'm hoping June is going to be the month. This will be my 2nd month of ttc #1 x

By the third night in a row of DTD, DH is just fatigued. Sex takes three times as long and it's hard to get into it. Usually I do not even feel like baby dancing by that time which makes the entire thing even worse.

Welcome Bowmans! Wear actually just about the same. This is also my second month TTC and I'm on cd2.

Bdb84, I agree. I never thought sex would become a chore. :-/

Good morning girls. CD 8 of 29 for me. Any one else same CD ?

Hello lovely ladies,

How is everyone doing?

I'm 5 DPO today and trying desperately not to symptom spot! Anyone else in the same boat as me?

I keep feeling all warm and fuzzy to think I may already have the start of a :baby: growing inside of me!

I do feel different but as my DH keeps pointing out (annoyingly) it may all just be in my head!!:dohh:

I really hope not! Found out this weekend that my Dad is coming to visit in July and would love to be able to share the news with him face to face.

So excited, but cautious! What a pickle I am in!

xx

I'm 3 DPO and getting excited about my increasing temps. The rational side of me will probably wait until next week before scrutinizing every little twinge and pull, but the hopeful side has already started doing the math of when I can test/announce/start to show/hold baby #2!

Oh Frenchie glad it is not just me. I know I'm potentially setting myself up for a fall but I'm so ready to be a Mum! When are you going to test? Baby dust to everyone :baby:

AF is due June 9 or 10, so if I'm a really good girl I'll wait until the 11th. However I think I'll know before that, as my temp usually starts going down a couple days before I'm due. With my DD my temp stayed high until I tested around 15 DPO, so then I stopped temping!

Unfortunately I'm out... the dr just called and diagnosed me with PCOS... best wishes and baby dust to all of you.. hope some day I get to be on this board :-(

Unfortunately I'm out... the dr just called and diagnosed me with PCOS... best wishes and baby dust to all of you.. hope some day I get to be on this board :-(

Hey there you need not say you are out ..u still can conceive and hope is there for sure..I too had pcod and i got rid of it by maintaining a good lifestyle
excercise 30 mins everyday
and eliminate high calorie diet and replace it with healthy stuff like fruits,veggies , fiber rich food, all good and boring stuff:D

first believe that you will and second follow them religiously and ur sure to achieve a pcod free life..

but be religious in following it and m sure ull be out f it..I did the same
so dont worry it will happen!!

Hey there you need not say you are out ..u still can conceive and hope is there for sure..I too had pcod and i got rid of it by maintaining a good lifestyle
excercise 30 mins everyday
and eliminate high calorie diet and replace it with healthy stuff like fruits,veggies , fiber rich food, all good and boring stuff:D

first believe that you will and second follow them religiously and ur sure to achieve a pcod free life..

but be religious in following it and m sure ull be out f it..I did the same
so dont worry it will happen!!

I already do this sadly, I am 5 foot 4 112 lbs.. I eat very healthy and am a pretty active person which is why this is surprising to me. I am trying to think positive but just feeling discouraged! I dont smoke dont drink other than occasional glass of wine here or there... just doesn't seem to make sense with all of the things I am reading.... Still just learning about alot of this so im sorry if I sound ignorant.... just overwhelmed reading all of the effects pcos can have on your body

Its ok I can understand I was feeling the same way when i found out about me ..but you can still concieve m sure and keep maintaining yourself they way you are doing thats really important you can ask your healthcare provider of what to be done beside lifestyle change m sure they must have told you all you can do to fix it
dont get disheartened hun it will be fine!!

Ugh...I HATE this!!!

I just did a cervix check (totally shouldn't have) and it feels like it's in SHOW! Not as high as it was on CD13 (which I thought was O day) but it's definitely open and soft!

I'm freaking out that today is going to be O day instead, and we haven't DTD since Monday night, earliest we would be able to BD again will be tomorrow night :(

I was hoping tomorrow FF would give me cross hairs for O on CD13...and I was going to stop temping so I stop obsessing. Now I think I should temp for another few days unless I have my O day wrong.

Does anyone know how long your cervix stays open after ovulation?

Oh wow, hoping for lots of BFPs on this thread this month!:bfp:

Can I just say that it made me feel so relieved to hear others talk about it being hard to get DH always on board with bd...in talking with my best friend who is actively trying she just says "oh, dh and I will just have to try every night, he'll be thrilled." :wacko:

Anyway, DH and I started SMEP last night (yesterday was CD10) and already I'm getting anxious that it will take some convincing / could have problems finishing when we try all weekend (I should ovulate on CD14/15). For whatever reason he has a lower sex drive and when the pressure is on him... doesn't work so well. At the same time he says he can't wait to start a family! I'm ready to plan a whole date night and wine and dine him or something! :flower: :haha:

@beachy: Don't worry so much about cervical position. It can change throughout the day and due to many different factors. I find that my CM stays rather wet and cervix somewhat soft for couple days after O. I only use cervical position as a very secondary fertility sign.
I think the best way to know if you have ovulated is your temp. Judging by your chart, I would say that you already have! That means we're almost DPO buddies. How long is your LP and when do you think you will test?

@beachy: Don't worry so much about cervical position. It can change throughout the day and due to many different factors. I find that my CM stays rather wet and cervix somewhat soft for couple days after O. I only use cervical position as a very secondary fertility sign.
I think the best way to know if you have ovulated is your temp. Judging by your chart, I would say that you already have! That means we're almost DPO buddies. How long is your LP and when do you think you will test?

Thank you! And you are right, I need to stop checking (and take my OWN advice! ha). I just checked again and now feel silly for freaking out...it's definitely SUPER high but starting to firm up and feels closed for sure. So weird how it can move so fast! So yes, hoping that CD13 was O day and it just took a while to close up!

How many DPO are you? My LP is 14-15 days, but I usually start spotting around 12 or 13DPO...If I'm not spotting by the day of expected AF then I will test. I think I only have 1 First Response left so I don't want to waste it! And I don't want to go out and buy more. I've never really felt pregnancy symptoms before, so if I feel really off and like this might be it, I might test a little early.

So - after all that :) I will be testing June 11th (day of expected AF)

What about you?

Hello, girls.

CD12 here and got my first flashing smiley on my CB monitor. Let the BDing commence. :)

In the past week, I have found out that three of my girl friends are pregnant. I'm really hoping it's my turn now.

Hello ladies. Cd14 for me today and still no sign of temp dip/surge. My monitor sticks are looking much more the same colour today though so fx tomorrow is I day!!!

Good luck to all of you ladies who have already o'ed! I hope I'll be joining you very soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2
@beachy: AF is expected June 9-10, so if I'm patient enough I'll test on the 11th. I only have one internet cheap strip left, so that might help me hold off testing. I'm hoping to know before from my temps since I usually have a steady decline a couple days before AF is due.

Hello, girls.

CD12 here and got my first flashing smiley on my CB monitor. Let the BDing commence. :)

In the past week, I have found out that three of my girl friends are pregnant. I'm really hoping it's my turn now.

Yay! BD away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->