Hoping for a June BFP

@beachy: AF is expected June 9-10, so if I'm patient enough I'll test on the 11th. I only have one internet cheap strip left, so that might help me hold off testing. I'm hoping to know before from my temps since I usually have a steady decline a couple days before AF is due.

Most of the time I have a decline, but sometimes I don't. So I've debated not temping past this weekend so I don't drive myself crazy. Though for some reason the thought of not temping freaks me out! Ahh

On the plus side, FF gave me solid cross hairs on CD13 today. I so wish I was able to get the OH into bed that day :/

3DPO...let the TWW begin....

How is everyone else??

Cd13- second day of high fertility on clearblue monitor. DH and I got busy last night. I'm not sure if I want to proceed with SMEP, and skip tonight, or just try to DTD every night the next 3-4 nights through ovulation.

@bdb: Does that mean that today is O day? I thought that with SMEP you should BD for three days starting from your first positive OPK? Wouldn't that mean you should BD every day that you get a positive OPK?

AFM - 4 DPO. Hands up for the TWW!

No, I'm not O'ing yet. I did on CD16 last cycle, so I figure I have a few more days to go (the cycle before that was on CD18). But yeah, you skip every other day and then 3x in a row after you get a positive OPK, skip another day, and then do it again.

We got started a couple days late this cycle, so we didn't start "SMEPing" until CD10 (as opposed to CD8), skipped CD11, DTD last night. Now I'm just not sure if I want to continue with the SMEP routine or just keep DTD every night from here on out until my fertile week is over.

I think the SMEP pattern applies to OPK that are only positive for a day or two. How many positive days do you usually get from the monitor?

Bdb- it's funny you said that about SMEP...I was all for it until I got up to my fertile window and then I wanted to BD every day to cover all bases! We didn't ...but did the best we could! :)

I think the SMEP pattern applies to OPK that are only positive for a day or two. How many positive days do you usually get from the monitor?

It varies.

March- 6 flashing smileys before peak
April - 2 before peak
May- on my 3rd flashing as of this morning

So I BD every other day during my high fertility smileys (but I usually start a few days before my fertile week to cover all of my bases) and then 3 days in a row once I get my peak smiley.

Hi can I join you all? :wave:
We just started TTC #2 on 05/27. Last day of AF was 05/24- so a bit early for ovulation prob but thought we would just go for it this month. :haha:
I am hoping to hold off until June 27- my 37th birthday for testing if AF doesn't get me first.
Now, please don't think I am totally thick, but what is 'CD' day and how is it calculated? And dpo day too?
Lots if dust to everyone!! :dust:

CD = cycle day. CD1 is the first day of your period.

DPO = days past ovulation. 1 DPO is the day after you ovulate, when you have a temperature rise if you're charting your temperature.

CD15- 4th day of high fertility. Any day now, ovulation. I do believe it will be within 24 hours, though. I'm having so much more CM than I'm used to (EWCM). I'm going to test again this evening.

I'm 6-7dpo
I had some cramping last night (implantation?) and have been feeling fatigued and nauseous but that could just be me feeling excited and getting ahead of myself.

CD15- 4th day of high fertility. Any day now, ovulation. I do believe it will be within 24 hours, though. I'm having so much more CM than I'm used to (EWCM). I'm going to test again this evening.

Quoting myself as I was spot on. This morning's test was a flashing smiley (high), and this evening's test was a solid smiley (peak), so I should be ovulating soon. We DTD this morning and are going to skip doing it tonight in favor of very early in the AM so DH has time to "build back up" :blush:

Yay bdb - sounds like you have some great timing this cycle.

5DPO for me today...my temp shot down on 4DPO and wasnt much higher this morning, but i realized it could be because i was temping at a different angle than usual. Sounds confusing but the OH and i switched up sides of the bed, so im temping differently. The temp i recorded for this morning was my second temp (temped again right away). But i might discard the lat couple days. Weve been out of town so weve been drinking and sleeping in an air conditioned room (we dont have AC at home just a cieling fan) and i did not sleep well in the hotel bed.

I was really hoping id be one of those that just knew before it was possible to know!!

But even when you "know" you don't really know! I get what you're saying about your position changing your temps. I try to take it always in the same position, facing the same way, etc.

I also had a temping disappointment this morning. I woke up much earlier than usual and tried to will myself back to sleep. After a bit I decided I should take my temp, but it was much lower than the last couple days. I really think I need to discard it because I didn't take it right after I woke up, and it was 90 mins before my usual time.

I've never temped before, so I'm no help there. :hugs:

Well, we got the job done this AM, but I was so close to saying nevermind and just go back to sleep. My kids are off on summer vacation now and it seemed so wrong setting my alarm to 6AM. I was so exhausted, but we did what we had to do. :lol:

Well, I think my thermometer is broken. I dropped it a couple days ago, and while we were on vacation I had it in my purse, I know it got hit a couple times (hard). I went to take my temp this morning, turned it on and then moved around in bed to face my normal side and it started beeping like it had already taken my temp, even though the screen still red 'Lo' - I put it in my mouth anyway and after a few minutes of it not going off I just took it out.

Bummer...but I did say that after Ovulation this cycle I was going to stop temping so I just relax this TWW....maybe my thermometer is just trying to help me out! HA

ARGH! Temp, please go back up!

A bit low again today. I hope it's some sort of estrogen surge pushing it down.

ARGH! Temp, please go back up!

A bit low again today. I hope it's some sort of estrogen surge pushing it down.

doesn't look like it went down too far! So don't worry! I've seen TONS of BFP charts on FF with dips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->