Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Laine! Hate to hear that!!! So sorry!! Lots baby dust to you!

I'm just skimming by with the 2ww. You get your surgery moved up for sure?

Yup got the paperwork to confirm it and everything!! :yipee: I'll be calling in sick on Friday, hehe! And I got a super positive OPK yesterday along with EWCM and sore BBs this weekend...and my temp shot up today, yeah!!

You are CD36 too?? OMG! That's a long cycle!!! Good luck to you with your surgery! Hope it goes smoothly for you!

Oh this will be a short cycle compared to my others! Hahaha. I'm a mess.

Hope this surgery gets your right on track! I've been POAS to test out my trigger shot. The line is starting to get fainter.

Me too. The plan is to start Clomid after surgery, so I hope we can do that right away. The timing will be perfect, I'll get AF about a week after surgery, but I don't know if I'll need to wait a cycle or two. I really hope not. I've done enough waiting, this is only my 6th cycle since last October!! :dohh:

I don't really get how the trigger shot makes you ovulate, it's HCG right??

I think if you do the clomid with ultrasound monitoring it should be ok right after surgery cycle.

I'm 5dpo and I'm still getting positive pregnancy test 6 days past trigger. With clomid I had 2 large follies, 28mm on the right and 24mm on the left. The trigger acts like LH surge signaling the follicles to release the egg(s). I released both. The trigger helps for timing and release of most or all the mature follies. I ovulated a little over 36 hours after the trigger. Once you take the trigger, the OPKs are no longer useful. I go in on 12/5 for HCG bloodwork to see if HCG has increased. I hope to watch the test get lighter then go back dark again or line disappear and then re-appear.

I'm sure going to push for it. Hopefully the surgery will just be a matter of cutting off the polyps, not actually cutting into my uterus. So I would think we could try right away. Hoping and praying that's the case anyway.

That's awesome that you had 2 follicles. It sounds like your chances for a BFP are reallllly good!! Do you know why sometimes they do a trigger shot with Clomid, but not always??

I think most of the fertility docs will do it. As for regular GYN, I think they don't do it as often due to the frequent ultrasound monitorings. The follies should be 18 or higher before triggering. I did the IUI and went in the day after to make sure they collapsed.

Oh I gotcha. So if (when!!) I start Clomid I probably won't necessarily do the whole trigger shot thing, since I'm still seeing my obgyn not an RE.

How was the whole IUI experience??

You probably won't but I would ask just for timing purposes and see what they say. I'm definately glad I did the trigger to increase the chances. I did ultrasound on CD 10 and because I responded well to the clomid and had large follies at that point, went back on CD12 and took the trigger at 1 am on CD13. Exactly 36 hours I did the IUI and DH count after the was was 88.6 mil that they injected straight in the uterus. We BD all between that and the next day after the IUI.

I was really nervous and so was DH that he may not had enough sperm but turns out it was perfect. Im trying not to get too excited because so many people who have iuis don't take first few times.

I decided that next month I am sitting out due to the holidays and being so busy. I figured Jan I'll start back again with another IUI.

I'll just be happy to ovulate before cd30! Hahah. :wacko:

Wow awesome!! Sounds like everything was really perfect. I didn't realize that many people who get IUI don't get BFPs right away. I hope that's not the case for you!!

Yeah I don't blame you, just relax over the holidays. You deserve it!!

Hi ladies! How is everyone? I am hopeful I am ovulating today. It sure seems like it but not wanting to get my hopes up since I had that bad progesterone reading last month. I go on Monday to get my levels checked again... I hope it is good!

Sunshine have you asked them to do ultrasound on day 10 to look at your follie to see if the femura is helping you?

Sunshine have you asked them to do ultrasound on day 10 to look at your follie to see if the femura is helping you?

No I haven't, should I ask them to do that? All she has ever checked is my progesterone levels? :shrug:

If you do a scan on day 10 or even 12, they measure the dominant follicles to see how much the femara or clomid helps. Then if you can get her to do a ultrasound after ovulation to make sure the follicles collapse. The progesterone tells if the ruptured sac is putting out enough progesterone to support pregnancy. If levels are low it can indicate 2 things, 1 you didn't ovulate, 2 u did ovulate but the ruptured follicle is not producing enough progesterone and need progesterone supplement.

I'd ask for one if you can and maybe possible that you do well with clomid even if it dies thin your lining, you can take the yuky suppositories. My lining at ovulation was greater than 10 via ultrasound and my clinic likes it greater than 8.

If you do a scan on day 10 or even 12, they measure the dominant follicles to see how much the femara or clomid helps. Then if you can get her to do a ultrasound after ovulation to make sure the follicles collapse. The progesterone tells if the ruptured sac is putting out enough progesterone to support pregnancy. If levels are low it can indicate 2 things, 1 you didn't ovulate, 2 u did ovulate but the ruptured follicle is not producing enough progesterone and need progesterone supplement.

I'd ask for one if you can and maybe possible that you do well with clomid even if it dies thin your lining, you can take the yuky suppositories. My lining at ovulation was greater than 10 via ultrasound and my clinic likes it greater than 8.

Oh ok, well that makes sense. I need to ask them about that. I will call them Friday to get my lab slip for Monday. I will make sure and ask them about that. It would help me to know how my body is reacting to the medication.

Well I went running last night and when I got home I had red/pink spotting... ugghhh I give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->