Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

That's great that its so quick. How long until you can try for a baby afterwards?

I think right away. Assuming it's a polyp inside the uterus (that she can easily cut off) rather than a fibroid outside (which I think she'd have to cut through the uterus).

Yeah, so I'm obviously hoping it's a polyp. :shrug: I hate not knowing!

I misread your post I'm sorry. I thought it was def a polyp. I would think it would be a polyp honestly. From what I read online that sounds more like your case.

Got a message from my doctor today - someone cancelled for next Fri, so there's a chance I could have my surgery done much sooner than anticipated! :happydance:

Thanks!! I'm so excited and can't believe it! My mom was teasing me when I said January was so far away (she thought January was pretty good, considering the surgery needs to be done at the main pregnancy and labour related hospital in Rhode Island!!), wait til I tell her it might be next Friday!

Not to mention I think I may have ovulated on my own.....woooo-eeee what a day! LOL

And u know what else, if it's after January that means new deductibles so that date moving up is great!! Be nice to get it over and get back to business!!

Hey girls, how's everything going? I am beginning to lose hope for this cycle too. I am having brown spotting and ovulation is 6-7 days away. Last month I had spotting and never ovulated. I feel like this month may end up being a bust too...

I hope not! Fx it's not!

I have been busy, busy with this IUI cycle! I just did my insemination and today should be my ovulation day. I took a trigger 36 hours ago and have 2 large follies that were still there a hour ago. I go back tomorrow to make sure they have collapsed.

I also want to give y'all a bit of hope as the FS gave me a little earlier today. Even if you ovulate on the block tube side, there is a dip in the tube the egg rocks in and sometimes rocks out and the good tube picks it up. Made me feel a little better about the tube being blocked. So it's not always a busted cycle if you ovulate on the blocked side and she said it happens quite a bit. I have a 28mm follicle on my good side and 24 on my blocked side so I will ovulate both, thanks to the trigger. Hopefully my good tube picks up both and one or both get fertilized!

Angel - Oh wow how cool!! Hope you released both of those eggies and you get a BFP (with 1 egg or 2, hehe)!!

Sunshine - I hope that's not the case. FX for you! :hugs:

Thank you! It is only when I wipe so I hope I am just having some hormonal issues that will work themselves out. I remember this happened to me back in September and I still ovulated so I am praying!

Hi girls! It's been a while since ive been here but I have some news. My HSG was sept 26. I had normal cycles in oct and nov. Apparently, even though I had a normal cycle that began on nov 10, I got a positive pregnancy test yesterday. The bad news is that I have been spotting since Tuesday. So, I am very confused and i believe i am miscarrying, AGAIN. So, somehow I had a normal cycle and would Be about 6 weeks pregnant. I'm so confused!! Anyone have any advice?

Yay!!! I hope that it is just normal early pregnancy spotting and not another mc. :hugs: Congratulations, you are in my thoughts for a healthy pregnancy!!

Yay!!! I hope that it is just normal early pregnancy spotting and not another mc. :hugs: Congratulations, you are in my thoughts for a healthy pregnancy!!

Thanks Lisa! It's bad news. I am having a chemical pregnancy, whatever that means :( my hcg level was only 60 and considering I would have to be 6 weeks along it's Wayyyyy too low. Progesterone level was 1. So the doctor says it's proof of a chemical pregnancy. On to next month.....

How are you on this looooong journey?

Oh honey I'm so sorry. Lots of :hugs:! I'm ok, thought I ovulated but FF has taken away my crosshairs. I have surgery Fri to remove my polyps, so hopefully things will move in the right direction after that. I hope that both of us get BFPs to start off the new year.

Glad to hear your surgery is Friday!! Yay!! Keep us posted on how it goes

LaineB I am sorry to hear about your chemical preg. Hugs. I bet next month you will have a sticky bean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->