Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Sorry Sunshine. :hugs:

I hope you ovulate next cycle. Is Femara like Clomid? Why was the nurse not sure if you should take it, were you supposed to start it but then AF came?

Femara is like Clomid but it makes the uterine lining Alittle thicker. She just wasnt sure if this was my actual period but Dr said if it was soaking a pad call it my period and start the meds. I take it cycle days 4-8

Ohh ok. Well hey at least you get to start the Femara again!

Yay! Just hope this is really my period. Seems crazy it came so early.

Yeah that is crazy. Maybe the HSG messed you up more than most people!

Lol something sure did because I haven't been this messed up since before I had my son

Haha! Well your body is allowed this one wacky cycle, then it better get it's ass back in gear next cycle! :winkwink:

I'm good. Got excited yesterday cause I had a dark OPK, but they've been super light since then so it must have just been a fluke. Not trying this cycle since I still need to have my surgery, but still keeping an eye on things, and was excited to be ovulating! But, not so much. Haha. Oh well. I have my dr appt Wednesdayto discuss surgery and next steps.

You are so right! It's ass better be back in gear lol. im not getting my hopes up on this cycle im just gonna let it do its thing. You will have to keep me posted on your appt wed. I hope they schedule it quick so we can get our bodies back to normal and get pregnant!!

Well my surgery won't be until January. :( Kinda bummed, but realistically it isn't that far away so I guess it's not a big deal.

Aww I'm sorry hun. I'll probably be right there with ya. I have a feeling my body is gonna be out of whack for a few months... Started my femara yesterday anyways though just in case.

I wanted a BFP by Christmas....now I want a BFP for Valentine's Day!

Yeah days 4-8 and she upped my dose to 5 mg. I've had a headache all day lol not sure if its the meds or not.

The good news is it's listed as a side effect online.. def hope thats the case! What day in jan is your surgery?

Not sure yet, she'll send the paperwork once it's scheduled. It will be a Friday, which is good. I'll take either a sick day or a personal day on Friday, and will be good to go back to work by Monday. The dr said the recovery is usually 2 days at the most, and is mostly just a matter of recovering from the anesthesia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->