Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

We should all be super fertile for the next few months, come on BFPs!!

Surgery tomorrow ladies....thoughts and prayers appreciated!!

Sunshine & Carmywife - Hope it's early BFP cramping!

Angel - Love the pics. I would stare at them all the time if I was you, just knowing I created those 2 lines, hahaha.
Praying Lisa:flower:

Lisa- I love staring at them but I'm afraid it's disappearing quickly!

Big prayer for you tomorrow! Big hugs to you!

Good Morning Girls!!

Good Luck today Lisa!!

Angel - any pregnancy symptoms yet??

C.Armywife - I hope the cramps are a good sign!

Good Morning Girls!!

Good Luck today Lisa!!

No pregnancy symptoms but do have AF symptoms! ugh! My line is super faint but it is still there. I was fully expecting it to be completly gone this morning but it's mighty close. Hope it starts darkening but I highly doubt it!

LISA- THINKING ABOUT YOU THIS MORNING!

9days past ovulation/10 days past trigger- these test are 20 of HCG so they are pretty sensitive

9 DAYS PAST.jpg

Hi girls, i am new to here and when i went to see the gyno he made this test sound really painful/uncomfortable so i said no, much to my dissapointment after reading about so many BFP's after having it done! So i've now asked my Doctor to write a letter requesting that i can have it done, which i'm praying they let me now! Because my next appt with the gyno isn't until May 2012!!! Does it hurt? What's it like? Assuming this is the dye test!! xx

Hi girls, i am new to here and when i went to see the gyno he made this test sound really painful/uncomfortable so i said no, much to my dissapointment after reading about so many BFP's after having it done! So i've now asked my Doctor to write a letter requesting that i can have it done, which i'm praying they let me now! Because my next appt with the gyno isn't until May 2012!!! Does it hurt? What's it like? Assuming this is the dye test!! xx

Babalon, you really should because it sure will tell alot. The pain is very short, maybe less than a minute. After that it's just regular AF cramps. I also think that it really depends also if you have a blocked tube because they push again a little harder but like I said very short pain. This is the dye test. Hope you get it and really worth a minute of pain. It clears the tubes and you will be able to see if there is any blockage.

Thank you :) I've just got to wait and see now if they allow me to have it done before my next gyno appt! Fingers and toes crossed x

Good Morning Girls!!

Good Luck today Lisa!!

No pregnancy symptoms but do have AF symptoms! ugh! My line is super faint but it is still there. I was fully expecting it to be completly gone this morning but it's mighty close. Hope it starts darkening but I highly doubt it!

LISA- THINKING ABOUT YOU THIS MORNING!

9days past ovulation/10 days past trigger- these test are 20 of HCG so they are pretty sensitive

View attachment 305598

If you are pregnant, when should it start to show up? I've read it takes between 6-12 days for the baby to implant and then another 2-3 to show up on the pregnancy test. I am not sure how accurate that is????

Alot of women get theirs 9, 10, 11 dpo using the sensitive Internet cheapies and dollar cheapies. It really depends when implantation takes place. So it's possible to get it earlier than 12 and 13 if using the sensitive ones. Dollar and most IC are 20 hcg, FRER detects early too.

Hopefully the line darkens up tomorrow. I hope. I go Monday morning for blood test and I'll be 12dpo then.

Hopefully the line darkens up tomorrow. I hope. I go Monday morning for blood test and I'll be 12dpo then.

Well we will both be climbing the walls until Monday lol. Between your blood hcg test and my blood progesterone test :wacko:

Well we will both be climbing the walls until Monday lol. Between your blood hcg test and my blood progesterone test :wacko:

I know right?!? I might need a Xanax! Lol!

Please share!!! LOL! :haha: I would say I am going to have a big margarita tonight but I don't like drinking after I ovulate just in case. If I find out Monday I didn't ovulate, I am totally getting the biggest margarita I can find!

If I had some I definately would share!! Lol! Margarita does sound good! I may have to get me 1 glass tonight!

Thanks for the positive vibes girls. Everything went great. :happydance: Turns out it was 2 polyps (not fibroids, which would have been harder to remove, and require my dr finding another available surgeon today, or having another surgery) which she got out with no problem. I woke up with no problem from the anesthesia, just like I had taken a nap, haha. I went into the OR at 12:30, was in the recovery room by 1:30, and was going home by 3. They gave me pain meds in the OR, so I'm not feeling any pain. Just a little tired from the anesthesia, already took a 3 hour nap, haha. The dr said if I do feel any pain, just take Aleve or whatever I have in the house. So happy everything went ok!! I have to make a follow-up appt in 2 weeks, where I'm hoping the plan is to start me on Clomid!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->