Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

So glad to hear that Lisa!!! Rest up for all the baby-making coming your way haha! I am feeling a little discouraged today. I am pretty sure I ovulated because usually when I don't I start spotting but I don't think it was very strong. In the past, the few months I had that were really good numbers, I felt bad. Like I had nausea and headaches and could tell the hormone levels were high. I feel just fine this time... Don't know if that means anything but my body is certainly not giving off any vibes that it was a great ovulation

Hi girls how is everyone doing??? Got my bloodwork done this morning. Will know something this afternoon!! Hoping for a good progesterone level![-o<

Hi girls how is everyone doing??? Got my bloodwork done this morning. Will know something this afternoon!! Hoping for a good progesterone level![-o<

Doing pretty good ... just in the TWW, hoping for a positive pregnancy test at the end. I'm not feeling really good since I was only able to BD once during my fertile phase since my OH had surgery during it ... what terrible timing ...

But sperm is supposed to live for about 3-4 days in a good environment so hopefully it happened this month ....

Fx fir you ash!

I had my BETA this morning but I tested yesterday and just not thinking I did it this month. Just waiting on the call now. Hope it's soon!

Doing pretty good ... just in the TWW, hoping for a positive pregnancy test at the end. I'm not feeling really good since I was only able to BD once during my fertile phase since my OH had surgery during it ... what terrible timing ...

But sperm is supposed to live for about 3-4 days in a good environment so hopefully it happened this month ....

One time is all it takes :happydance: Hoping you get your :bfp: How many dpo are you?

Fx fir you ash!

I had my BETA this morning but I tested yesterday and just not thinking I did it this month. Just waiting on the call now. Hope it's soon!

Well I hope it is positive!! Would a pregnancy test pick it up by now?

One time is all it takes :happydance: Hoping you get your :bfp: How many dpo are you?

Thanks for the crossed fingers! I'm 3 DPO today and my luthel phase is normally 13 days so 10 days til AF and if she's not here, I'll test =D

A christmas bfp would be amazing! =D

Sunshine - What's metaformin for?

[-o< Praying all is great for ya!
Im trying my best not to symptom spot. Had my af mood swings yesterday. :nope: Hoping it was just from lack of sleep and not pms.
Im so afraid of how crushed I will feel if im not pregnant for Christmas.
:dust::dust::dust: everyone!

Ash - The Metformin is for PCOS. It helps regulate my insulin levels which in turn regulates my cycles and helps with ovulation. It really has been a miracle drug for me!

C.Armywife - I totally understand about the Christmas baby! I thought about all the ways I could surprise my family with it and then I thought oh my gosh what if I am not pregnant?? And today will be the real deal because based on results in a few hours will make me or break me

C.Armywife - I totally understand about the Christmas baby! I thought about all the ways I could surprise my family with it and then I thought oh my gosh what if I am not pregnant?? And today will be the real deal because based on results in a few hours will make me or break me[/QUOTE]

I really hope we all have good news for Christmas! I should have af by the 12th. If im not pregnant I guess I will just keep myself busy with decorating and Christmas shopping.
Ive been trying to come up with different ways to surprise the families as well...

Ash - The Metformin is for PCOS. It helps regulate my insulin levels which in turn regulates my cycles and helps with ovulation. It really has been a miracle drug for me!

C.Armywife - I totally understand about the Christmas baby! I thought about all the ways I could surprise my family with it and then I thought oh my gosh what if I am not pregnant?? And today will be the real deal because based on results in a few hours will make me or break me

I'm so happy to hear that it's been working for you! So hopefully you're on your way to that BFP! It would be so nice to have a Christmas baby! That would be the best Christmas present EVER!

I am due to test the 12th as well! Of course depending on what I find out today I will know if I even need to bother testing. Low progesterone would pretty much kick me out this month.

I'm so happy to hear that it's been working for you! So hopefully you're on your way to that BFP! It would be so nice to have a Christmas baby! That would be the best Christmas present EVER!

Def! I got disappointed because I wanted a Thanksgiving baby and now I have moved on to Christmas. I told my hubby if I don't atleast get a Valentines baby I am going to scream :cry:

I am due to test the 12th as well! Of course depending on what I find out today I will know if I even need to bother testing. Low progesterone would pretty much kick me out this month.
:thumbup: Awesome!! Hopefully the 12th is a good day for both of us! :flower:

Def! I got disappointed because I wanted a Thanksgiving baby and now I have moved on to Christmas. I told my hubby if I don't atleast get a Valentines baby I am going to scream :cry:

Haha I feel the same way, we've been trying for a year and 2 months now ... so I'm dying to get pregnant ... i'm even excited about the belly and the symptoms and everything ... not even just the baby. I think I'm going to loooove being pregnant and having a belly and everything.

Oh and idk if I told you guys on this thread but I was started on dostinex which is supposed to help my prolactin levels. =d

Ash - I hope everything works out! It is def time for some BFP's around here!!!

Just got my results! Progesterone was a 16.1 and they like to see over a 10!!!

Well, my test was negative. After squalling :cry: DH told me that he was all for another clomid/trigger/IUI cycle. So now just waiting for the witch to show up to start the scanning all over again on CD3. I can't understand for the life of me how 88.6 million sperm that bypass the cervix can miss a egg with optimal perfect timing. :wacko:

Anyways, good news is, come Saturday at my work christmas party, I WILL BE GETTING WAISTED!

This will be my last IUI cycle. I've decided that for sure. It gets to be too costly doing this.

Great news! Hope you caught that egg this time!:hugs:

Wow that's so good! Congrats! When they tested my progesterone last month it was 7.1 which isn't great but prolactin suppresses progesterone so hopefully now that I'm on my medication I will be able to have my progesterone higher! They test progesterone on CD 21 right ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->