Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Angel, I am so sorry:hugs: Next cycle will be the one!

Ash, they did a cd23 on me because I have a 30 day cycle and ovulate late so they push it a few days. My very first cycle without meds, mine was a 7.7 so I totally understand. I am hoping the HSG cleared way for it to happen this time. 3 times of good progesterone levels and no pregnancy yet is very frustrating! :cry:

Angel, I am so sorry:hugs: Next cycle will be the one!

Ash, they did a cd23 on me because I have a 30 day cycle and ovulate late so they push it a few days. My very first cycle without meds, mine was a 7.7 so I totally understand. I am hoping the HSG cleared way for it to happen this time. 3 times of good progesterone levels and no pregnancy yet is very frustrating! :cry:

What CD do you ovulate? I ovulate on CD 18 so it CD 24 too late? And do you temp?

Well, my test was negative. After squalling :cry: DH told me that he was all for another clomid/trigger/IUI cycle. So now just waiting for the witch to show up to start the scanning all over again on CD3. I can't understand for the life of me how 88.6 million sperm that bypass the cervix can miss a egg with optimal perfect timing. :wacko:

Anyways, good news is, come Saturday at my work christmas party, I WILL BE GETTING WAISTED!

This will be my last IUI cycle. I've decided that for sure. It gets to be too costly doing this.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Enjoy your Christmas party.:flower:

So I called my RE's office and asked them if they could check my progesterone today since I'm CD21 today ... I Oed on CD 18 so right now I'm 3DPO ... they told me to come in tomorrow and they would test .... I'll only be 4 DPO is that too early to test for progesterone levels ?

Ash - I say go ahead and test tomorrow. It is a tad early but I have tested that early before and still got decent results. It may be slightly lower but it will def still tell you what I need to know. I ovulate on cd 17-18 and I have tested as early as 3dpo and still had a 15.2. I don't temp but I am going to start next month if we don't conceive. They say ovulating after cd 21 is late but I have heard of girls that get prego ovulating on cd 30 and up. It really depends on your luteal phase. Your luteal phase really needs to be around 12-14 days, I believe. Anything less than 10 is not good. It is considered a luteal phase defect and usually can't sustain a pregnancy.

Ash - I say go ahead and test tomorrow. It is a tad early but I have tested that early before and still got decent results. It may be slightly lower but it will def still tell you what I need to know. I ovulate on cd 17-18 and I have tested as early as 3dpo and still had a 15.2. I don't temp but I am going to start next month if we don't conceive. They say ovulating after cd 21 is late but I have heard of girls that get prego ovulating on cd 30 and up. It really depends on your luteal phase. Your luteal phase really needs to be around 12-14 days, I believe. Anything less than 10 is not good. It is considered a luteal phase defect and usually can't sustain a pregnancy.

Good to know .... I think I am going to go get my progesterone tested around CD24 or 25 .. I could go tomorrow but my co-pay is 25$ and I'd rather go a litttttle bit later than 4DPO .... I'll probably go around 6DPO .... I'm CD 21 today so by CD23 or 24 I wanna go .... but I do see what you're saying that it's not too early. My luthel phase I'm pretty sure it around 13 days so I'm good on that front.

If I had low progesterone wouldn't my luthel phase be shorter? =\

Oh and TMI ... but I really need advice. So tonight I had CM in my panties when I went to take a bath and I'm really not sure which type of CM it is ... I know it's not sticky because if I touched it and then put my fingers together they came right apart no problem ... and I know it's not EWCM because it's not stretchy and I'm confused if it's lotion like or creamy .... and it's definitely not watery because it does have a tinnnny stick to it ... AHHHH I'm so sorry but I'm very confused!

If anyone can shed light on CM I would reallllly appreciate it! Thanks!

Oh and I think it might be a good sign because last month and months before this cycle I never got CM 3 DPO ... so anything different is better than the same I think !

Good to know .... I think I am going to go get my progesterone tested around CD24 or 25 .. I could go tomorrow but my co-pay is 25$ and I'd rather go a litttttle bit later than 4DPO .... I'll probably go around 6DPO .... I'm CD 21 today so by CD23 or 24 I wanna go .... but I do see what you're saying that it's not too early. My luthel phase I'm pretty sure it around 13 days so I'm good on that front.

If I had low progesterone wouldn't my luthel phase be shorter? =\

Oh and TMI ... but I really need advice. So tonight I had CM in my panties when I went to take a bath and I'm really not sure which type of CM it is ... I know it's not sticky because if I touched it and then put my fingers together they came right apart no problem ... and I know it's not EWCM because it's not stretchy and I'm confused if it's lotion like or creamy .... and it's definitely not watery because it does have a tinnnny stick to it ... AHHHH I'm so sorry but I'm very confused!

If anyone can shed light on CM I would reallllly appreciate it! Thanks!

Oh and I think it might be a good sign because last month and months before this cycle I never got CM 3 DPO ... so anything different is better than the same I think !

Low progesterone never affected my luteal phase really. Except sometimes I wouldn't have a period because I didn't ovulate and my cycle would be longer but it never was shorter for me. I had some creamy cm all day today sorry tmi. It was really funky looking. It was like a yellow/whitish milky looking cm. Totally odd. Maybe the same stuff?? Def related to hormones and it happens at certain points in my cycle most of the time

Sunshine - Hm ... mine wasn't yellowish but it did look cloudy and a little white on my panties and when I touched it .... it was kinda like .... slippery =\ Lol....who knows!

This TTC stuff can get very ... TMI sometimes!

Well good luck and keep in touch! Would like to know how everything is working out for you =D i'll be testing in about 10 days ... FF says to test on the 21st but that is too long I think! Ha!

Well have a GREAT night!

U do the same! When I was pregnant with my son i had cm before my period. Look like the egg white stuff

Angel - Sorry honey. :hugs: Enjoy the party, have an extra drink for me!! ;)

Hey Sunshine thanks for asking. :flower: Yup feeling good!! I was pretty much back to normal by Sunday. Saturday afternoon I was feeling good so I ran errands, but ended up kinda crampy and sore, so I took it easy the rest of the night. Then Sunday we went out and got our tree and decorated and stuff, and it didn't bother me. So I'd say I'm good to go. My follow up appt is next Wednesday....come on Clomid!!!

OH that's wonderful!!! Any idea what dose you will start on? I'm happy I ovulated but totally just not feeling like I am pregnant this month either

Yay Lisa! You can be a clomid junkie with me! Lol! Excited for you to start back!

OH that's wonderful!!! Any idea what dose you will start on? I'm happy I ovulated but totally just not feeling like I am pregnant this month either

I'm so happy you ovulated and the ovulation bleeding is positive thing so maybe u hit it this time!

Sunshine - I would guess she'd start me at a low dose since I do ovulate sometimes on my own. So maybe 50 mg?? I should be getting my period sometime between now and then, so I'm hoping and praying she gives me the OK to start, because it really would be perfect timing. I realllllly hope she doesn't tell us to wait a cycle, but I don't really know why she would. Seems like getting AF and starting a new cycle should be good enough, right?? :shrug:

Angel - Yes, I am so beyond ready to be a Clomid junkie!!! :haha: I feel like I've been playing the waiting game for soooo long, and I'm ready to get back in the TTC game!!

They started me on the lowest dose of Femara. My progesterone levels were on the low side but they said it indicated ovulatory activity lol.. some of their terminology cracks me up. I am testing Monday before hubby goes to work. AF is due that day. He won't let me test a day sooner he said... I will go nuts waiting!!

They started me on the lowest dose of Femara. My progesterone levels were on the low side but they said it indicated ovulatory activity lol.. some of their terminology cracks me up. I am testing Monday before hubby goes to work. AF is due that day. He won't let me test a day sooner he said... I will go nuts waiting!!

How exciting! I really hope you get your BFP. :dust::dust::dust:

Thank you! I am trying to not get my hopes up but it's hard. What dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->