Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Can someone take a look at my chart. It looks very different this month!!!

Thank you for looking at it. I'm really hopeful! My temp is
98.7 right now so i can't wait to see it in the morning

Possibly on Sunday. I'm trying my hardest to wait 2 more days! Since I am only 10 DPO today.

Any testing yet!? I tested this morning At 8 dpo...bfn. But I know it's too early!! I have been having cramping in my uterus are for 2 days now!! Hoping that's a good sign.

Don't feel alone...I tested today too! Of course BFN lol. I haven't had any symptoms though. I'm not feeling lucky this month. Weird though cause usually I have what I call several symptoms every month only to end in BFN :( Oh well, tomorrow's a new day with a new test lol! Glad your chart looks good!!!

Good luck , I'm 8 dpo today and feeling a little but achy like af is round the corner, a little bit strange as not due for another 8 days!!!! I hate this 2ww!!!

Anyone else testing? LaineB what did you get today???

I'm 1dpo today, will be testing around the 22nd. Gl ladies x

It's still early, so don't get discouraged yet! Hope you all get a BFP! I have my HSG scheduled for next Tuesday. Did any of you bleed for a couple of days after the procedure?

I have my HSG on Thursday and they told me that it was a hour long procedure. Hopefully that is not true. Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone!

An hour?? That's probably just the block of time they give. My appointment was 12-1 but that's when they tell all of the ladies to show up, and each individual appointment is about 15 minutes, it's over really quick. :thumbup:. I barely had a little spotting when I went to the :loo: but not enough for a pad or anything. Good luck. Hope all is clear :hugs:

BFN that sent me into tears...... i dont know how much more of this heartbreak I can take :cry:

I know, I can totally relate. It is so awful. :cry: I know we haven't been trying as long as you have.:flower: We had a :angel: in Jan and have been trying since then. BUT IT IS STILL EARLY FOR BOTH OF US. SO...we will just have to wait and see...I HATE WAITING. I think I will have a test done tomorrow at my new RE doc appt. Don't know for sure. We're not out yet!!! :hugs:

BFN that sent me into tears...... i dont know how much more of this heartbreak I can take :cry:

I know, I can totally relate. It is so awful. :cry: I know we haven't been trying as long as you have.:flower: We had a :angel: in Jan and have been trying since then. BUT IT IS STILL EARLY FOR BOTH OF US. SO...we will just have to wait and see...I HATE WAITING. I think I will have a test done tomorrow at my new RE doc appt. Don't know for sure. We're not out yet!!! :hugs:

I hope we still have a chance! Good luck at your re appt. We also have an angel baby we lost in Feb 2010 at 12 weeks. I think that's what makes the waiting the worst. I was so excited to be a mom again and I have longed for another baby since we lost our precious little one. Everyone says if I want it too bad it only causes stress and makes me less likely to get pregnant. But I don't know how to stop. Its the strongest desire I've ever had in my life. Well... That makes a total of 4 times I've cried today.... Thanks for listening and understanding. It's truly been a rough day for me :hugs:

I had my second HSG today. Last month inad no success. Went for another test this month to confirm whether my tubes were closed. Came back with my Left one closed. Not awful news but not super crappy news either. So I am crossing my fingers that the HSG cleared my right tube and I oculate from my right this month. Baby dust to all ya'll!

I hope we still have a chance! Good luck at your re appt. We also have an angel baby we lost in Feb 2010 at 12 weeks. I think that's what makes the waiting the worst. I was so excited to be a mom again and I have longed for another baby since we lost our precious little one. Everyone says if I want it too bad it only causes stress and makes me less likely to get pregnant. But I don't know how to stop. Its the strongest desire I've ever had in my life. Well... That makes a total of 4 times I've cried today.... Thanks for listening and understanding. It's truly been a rough day for me :hugs:

If I had a dollar for everyone who has told me to stop trying so hard...I'd be rich lol. I have stopped talking to family and friends who haven't 'tried' as long and hard as we have about the situation. They mean well but they really cannot relate and they do more harm than good. I have come to the conclusion that the one's who say those things haven't walked in our shoes. I haven't figured out how to stop obsessing...I don't have any advice on that sorry :nope: I think that the longer it takes, the more obsessed I get. I really think that's only natural though. It's one of those things in life that we can't control...and that stinks b/c I am totally a control freak. :haha: Did you test today too? Are you seeing your OB or do you have a FS or RE?

:hugs::hugs: I hate it when people always say well there is always adoption. I know there is but I don't want to think about that right now. It is so hard not to stress. We are all here for you :hugs::hugs:

I ovulated yesterday! I now start my prometrium tomorrow

Good luck christina! Hope the hsg and prometrium do the trick. DH decided yesterday he wants to go straight for IVF. Our FS only suggests IUI. I'm like.....WHOA! Slow down!! Haha!! I think he's had enough too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->