Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

I'm now 7 days late for AF and when I did test last Monday it was BFN. I'm scared to test again I don't want to see another BFN! :( My hubby is home from work on Thursday so if AF doesn't show up by then, we will test again together. I've had a lot of symptoms... Been very up and down. Currently experiencing cramps and feel like AF is going to be here any minute. I keep running to the bathroom to check and nothing! So frustrating.

I'm now 7 days late for AF and when I did test last Monday it was BFN. I'm scared to test again I don't want to see another BFN! :( My hubby is .....cramps and feel like AF is going to be here any minute. I keep running to the bathroom to check and nothing! So frustrating.

Take an first response early response. That one detects low levels. AF was crazy for me this time too so it maybe just the hsg. I started 2 days early (has never happened) and I was very heavy. So hopefully that was my cleansing. I would prob call your doc tho to let them know you are late.

I had my HSG on Thursday. Everything was all clear. So it is time to get BDing and make that baby. LOL

Ugh just noticed my ticker, I'm definitely going to hit 120 days...that's awful!! :dohh:

Scheduled my HSH for next tuesday!:flower: Im excited and so nervous. And Ive even had one before. :wacko:

I'm now 7 days late for AF and when I did test last Monday it was BFN. I'm scared to test again I don't want to see another BFN! :( My hubby is home from work on Thursday so if AF doesn't show up by then, we will test again together. I've had a lot of symptoms... Been very up and down. Currently experiencing cramps and feel like AF is going to be here any minute. I keep running to the bathroom to check and nothing! So frustrating.

Please keep us updated..I'm not around like I used to be my DH said this website makes me crazy...So I've stayed away these last few weeks...
I had my HSG Sept 30th and I am waiting for the 25th so I can NOT *crossing my finger* get my period..I want so badly to be pregnant this month...
I love hearing all the success stories!!! Gives me hope....

Good luck ~

Hey everyone! I think I'm pregnant... Look at this thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/773057-update-do-you-ladies-see-anything.html

I don't know if it was the HSG or the meds.

Congrats!!! I'm the OP of this thread, Sockri, but somehow my account was deactivated. I'm still waiting for my HSG with the rest of you ladies. :hugs:

I took another test this morning and tis is what it looked like
https://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/ChristinaJacob2006/IMAG0437.jpg

I'm just so excited. I'm not sure if it was from the HSG or the meds. Just got a call back from the doctor my day 21 progesterone was a 50.

Christina that gives me so much hope! Congrats girl!
I'm going to wait till the 25th though, I'm to scared to test now!

I took another test this morning and tis is what it looked like
https://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/ChristinaJacob2006/IMAG0437.jpg

I'm just so excited. I'm not sure if it was from the HSG or the meds. Just got a call back from the doctor my day 21 progesterone was a 50.

A 50 is awesome!!! Congrats!!!

This was round 2 of femara for me. I took a test yesterday at 12 dpo and it was neg. AF is due for me tomorrow. I have lost hope for this cycle. I am calling tomorrow to schedule my HSG!!

Hey everyone! I think I'm pregnant... Look at this thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/773057-update-do-you-ladies-see-anything.html

I don't know if it was the HSG or the meds.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

This was round 2 of femara for me. I took a test yesterday at 12 dpo and it was neg. AF is due for me tomorrow. I have lost hope for this cycle. I am calling tomorrow to schedule my HSG!!

GL & :dust:
My af came around 12 dpo. Scheduled my hsg for next tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->