Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

My clinic called to confirm if the insurance will pay. U can have the clinic do it.

Just writing because I had an HSG on Monday which was yesterday and I'm hoping for a HSG baby this cycle! I'm getting ready to ovulate in about 3 days, I have my preseed ready and I'm hoping that MAYBE I can get my doctor to also put me on clomid to up my chances even more! Oh and how could I forget to add this, both of my tubes are open. :)

Anyways, I will be stalking this thread, hope nobody minds!

Good luck to all and lots of baby :dust:

HSG scheduled November 7th! Hope I get this HSG baby luck and get my BFP!! I want my sticky bean!!!! :happydance:

Good luck ladies! I got my bfp the month I got my HSG done after ttc for 19 cycles

I love hearing that! I had my HSG on October 13th, and we've been trying for a baby for 19 months too! I ovulated two days ago, I'm thinking only positive thoughts right now!

Good luck sweetie! I truely believe it did the trick for me, and a little relaxing time :) I didnt even think about concieveing the month I had it done since I was taking a month off before starting clomid in june!

good luck ladies! just wanted to say I got pregnant in the 2nd and 3rd cycle after my HSG first ended up being chemical 2nd is my toddler!!! :) we had been ttc over 3 yrs! hope you get your BFPs!!

Hi! I had a hsg on 11th oct and ov'd around 14th. Af due anytime from tomorrow...

Dr didn't think there was any reason my tubes might be blocked but she just wanted to rule it out as everything else with me & dh is fine. Sure enough, both tubes were fine but I'm hoping that the flushing out has helped anyway!

I had one on sept 27 but I was away from OH around OV time so we missed last cycle. Hoping this cycle is it for me.

I took strong painkillers and so all I felt was pressure.

I had one on sept 27 but I was away from OH around OV time so we missed last cycle. Hoping this cycle is it for me.

I took strong painkillers and so all I felt was pressure.

Hopefully this will be your month!!

:dust:

I'm calling the dr office to see what they say about the insurance covering my HSG

Ok I got good news and bad news. Bad news is my insurance won't cover it because it is filed under infertility. Good news is the Imaging Center where I am getting done said they won't bill me up front and I will be billed later. They estimated between $500-$700

Ok I got good news and bad news. Bad news is my insurance won't cover it because it is filed under infertility. Good news is the Imaging Center where I am getting done said they won't bill me up front and I will be billed later. They estimated between $500-$700

Well... that somewhat sucks! But good you don't have to pay it up front!! They could have cut you a break and say something other infertility. I think thats how I got mine paid. I wish they would cut me a break with this IUI to cover some of it like the ultrasounds but they won't. :( Goodluck and hope you get good results!!

Hey ladies I haven't been on here much recently as my husband just returned from a 5 month deployment :) Anyways I had an HSG done two cycles ago and this is our first time actually TRYING to see if it worked. I had a "possible" blocked left tube so I can't wait to see what happens. I am on Clomid, using soft cups and pre-seed, and had the HSG done. Goodluck to you all and I'll keep you informed on my situation and if it works for me!

Had it done 2 months early b/c DH was supposed to have been home by then or a couple weeks after...just so happened they extended him a little bit longer!

Hey ladies I haven't been on here much recently as my husband just returned from a 5 month deployment :) Anyways I had an HSG done two cycles ago and this is our first time actually TRYING to see if it worked. I had a "possible" blocked left tube so I can't wait to see what happens. I am on Clomid, using soft cups and pre-seed, and had the HSG done. Goodluck to you all and I'll keep you informed on my situation and if it works for me!

Had it done 2 months early b/c DH was supposed to have been home by then or a couple weeks after...just so happened they extended him a little bit longer!

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck ladies. I will keep you posted with my results from Friday. I agree Angel baby, why did they have to file it under infertility? They should know better lol

Got a question for those of you who have had one recently...
:blush:Sorry TMI. Had mine yesterday and I still have quite a bit of brown discharge. Has anyone else had this? I dont remember spotting longer than a day last time I had one, but that was nine years ago.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->