Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Thanks Ashley!!! I know it will happen eventually, but im getting a bit impatient over here! lol

Lol I hear you! my husband and i were NTNP for our entire marriage ( over three years) and I started to get worried why I wasn't getting pregnant. Only when I started learning more about my body, and acquired an Obgyn that I trusted did I get pregnant.

I am almost positive that the HSG helped too ;)

Oh god I hope so!!!
I'm going to skip soy this cycle so it won't mess with the HSG. Hopefully it all works out this time. I'm tired of all the worrying and all the questions. It's frustrating sometimes.
We were NTNP after our wedding too. Clearly I knew we needed to do more.

Thanks Ashley!!! I know it will happen eventually, but im getting a bit impatient over here! lol

Lol I hear you! my husband and i were NTNP for our entire marriage ( over three years) and I started to get worried why I wasn't getting pregnant. Only when I started learning more about my body, and acquired an Obgyn that I trusted did I get pregnant.

I am almost positive that the HSG helped too ;)

Oh god I hope so!!!
I'm going to skip soy this cycle so it won't mess with the HSG. Hopefully it all works out this time. I'm tired of all the worrying and all the questions. It's frustrating sometimes.
We were NTNP after our wedding too. Clearly I knew we needed to do more.

That is a good idea. I tried clomid prior to this cycle and nothing! then I do my HSG this cycle with NO clomid and BFP.

I also started prenatals this cycle and tried not to stress :)

It won't work for everyone but you are giving yourself better odds. :happydance:

Ashley - your right!!! Knowing you did it makes me feel better!!! I have been a lot more relaxed these last few cycles. To tell you the truth, I'm tired of being obsessed about it lol. It's like a full time job. Crazy. I'll be better once the HSG is over.
I have been on the prenatals as well as 1000 iui D(doc orders), 500mg vitamin c (DH as well) and cinnamon pills(might stop for a while though).

HI Stinas - when is your HSG scan booked for?
Had my HSG scan a few weeks back. I am sure it changed my cycle slightly - had my shortest cycle since starting TTCing - 28days, which means I missed O last cycle.
thinking of getting more OPK's for this cycle.

Skweek - I go in on Tuesday cd 7. I'm just hoping it won't push back my O.

It brought my OV forward by 4 days!! I would suggest that you have OPK's at hand.

I definitely think it can make you have a wonky cycle! I am on CD 14 (O'ed last month on CD 15) and I don't think I'm anywhere close. Hoping to O sometime next week. The only upside is that delayed O will give my body some extra time hopefully to build up that lining! Still spotting, but not as bad today.

I'm hoping that having a much heavier AF is a good sign!! Now just waiting for AF to leave so I can get BDing!!
FXed that lining builds up nicely for your little eggy to snuggle into

Thanks skweek! Me too, me too. Hope AF leaves you soon!

It brought my OV forward by 4 days!! I would suggest that you have OPK's at hand.

I have not had good luck with OPK's. I tend to get a + and O a week later...and I use the CB Digital smilies. Its just frustrating, so I just used the last few I had last cycle...and once again...+OPK and O a week later. I actually got the smiley the day I went to the OBGYN and shes like your going to O any day now...but...nope...temp rise a week later.
Maybe its due to something going on in my tubes? Can I gear up to O and then the egg just take long to come down the tubes? hmmm....Should I try OPK this cycle since I am doing the HSG?
:shrug:

It's also possible you are Oing earlier than you think, but it's taking a while for your temp to rise. You might be a "slow riser?" Or it could also be that you get mini LH surges before you actually have your true one... I had an *almost* positive OPK on CD 10 this month, but since then, they have gone back to negative. I just think I had a mini surge.

Its possible I could have mini surges...slow rising...I was hoping, but I dont think so. Last cycle I got a +OPK on CD14 and O on CD22....thats a mighty slow rise lol.
I guess ill try OPK again this cycle.
Could a blocked tube cause this?

I really doubt it. If you O'ed you get that temp rise, and blocked tube or no, that would still happen. There is some research that suggests that multiple LH "waves" throughout the cycle are not uncommon, and it's even possible that you ovulate more than once each month. Which makes no sense to me, as far as temping goes, but it has been suggested this is why sometimes NFP doesn't work - because you can O at another time during the month during a random LH surge. It could also just be that your body was gearing up, you had a surge, but no egg popped and so you had to gear up again and have another surge later. I think 6 days, from CD 14-22 is really long time to pop an egg. I tend to pop on the later side - like 2-3 days after the LH surge. 6 days seems long. But I guess anything is possible?

I think 6 is a long time...thats why I have given up on OPK...but for some reason every month I end up doing it to myself...hoping that maybe they will work this cycle. I think I just gear up and fail because temp goes down then up then down again, then I finally O. I guess the OPK just tells me "hey, get ready because it will be time soon" lol. Look at my charts...see all the -OPK...wherever you see a - - blank - - -...the blank is a +. I took them out so I can get solid crosshairs.
For instance...
Dec cycle - CD 14
Nov - CD 14
Oct - No O (i think I took too much soy, brought on af early)

I dont know...I guess ill give it another shot this cycle.

Just looked at your charts. Yeah.. that is strange! I have also had the experience of getting a positive OPK, then a negative, then another positive. Are you doing digis or ICs? Maybe doing digis would help you, although that might be $$. You could do a IC and if it looks + to you, you could confirm with a digi??

Did last night and will again tonight! Hope he's ready! Haha.

Yay! Hoping you can pry him away from the superbowl long enough to BD! You should have your own halftime show!

Lol! We are going to a friends house and I said jokingly, "We should tell everyone that we need to go upstairs at halftime and make a baby!" :rofl: Really hoping the patriots win, otherwise he'll be cranky and won't want to BD...but it won't be a choice! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->