Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Yeah this ttc thing is so frustrating! I always complain about my body to my OH but that's what he's there for. Listening to me bitch :)

Yup! That's the least they can do! :winkwink:

A friend from work gave me a card today that said "Just wanted to send a smile your way". It was so sweet and thoughtful. She knows I've been kind of down, and it was nice to know she's thinking of me and rooting for me. She was TTC for 9 months, got preg and had a mc at 10 weeks, then got preg and had a difficult/high risk pregnancy, and now has a beautiful 18 month old. She's my go-to person at work when I'm upset...which happens more than I'd like to admit!

Hope so sunshine. Still bleeding 4 days later. More than spotting.

I haven't ovulated yet either. I've pretty much given up this cycle. I'm just waiting until February 10th that way I can get my clomid and get on with this. On a happier note my OH and I are spending the night in the city this weekend and looking at apartments. :)

Ash, that's fun! I'm in nj too. It must be the water.

Are u getting close u think?

Well I'm at work and just went to the bathroom and had a tiiiiny speck of ewcm. The past few cycles I've gotten that, followed by a few days of watery, then ov. So I hope it means my eggie is coming!!

I feel like all you ladies still have time to O...maybe because im so used to O between cd 20-26+? Just give it some time...it will come...maybe its just taking longer because its a super good egg? Positive thinking here!

Went for CD3 bloodwork today!! I do admit, I feel good about getting all of this done & some answers, but being in the waiting room of the OBGYN today with 3 preg ladies....I just wanted to cry. Just sitting there I was getting all worked up. I kept thinking to myself "WTF is wrong with me?!". I just wanted to cry! And im not one to cry...almost never do...thank god the lady came and got me for the bloodwork pretty fast. It was such a weird feeling.
I cant believe they took 3 tubes of blood...I was pretty shocked...its totally going to leave a mark...still hurts too which it never really does for me. Oh well...
Sorry for my rant!

Daisy - Your in NJ too?!!! So we have 3 NJ HSG ladies here! Yay!

Stinas. You will feel so much better once you have some answers and come up with a plan. Yes! I'm also in nj.

Lisa, hope o is imminent!!

It's not that I think I'm not going to O, it's that I was pretty consistent and now it's not ...it's craziness!

Daisy - what's up with the NJ water?! I think you're right! Maybe moving to NYC will do my fertility some good!

I feel like all you ladies still have time to O...maybe because im so used to O between cd 20-26+? Just give it some time...it will come...maybe its just taking longer because its a super good egg? Positive thinking here!

Went for CD3 bloodwork today!! I do admit, I feel good about getting all of this done & some answers, but being in the waiting room of the OBGYN today with 3 preg ladies....I just wanted to cry. Just sitting there I was getting all worked up. I kept thinking to myself "WTF is wrong with me?!". I just wanted to cry! And im not one to cry...almost never do...thank god the lady came and got me for the bloodwork pretty fast. It was such a weird feeling.
I cant believe they took 3 tubes of blood...I was pretty shocked...its totally going to leave a mark...still hurts too which it never really does for me. Oh well...
Sorry for my rant!

Daisy - Your in NJ too?!!! So we have 3 NJ HSG ladies here! Yay!

I have been in your shoes before and I know it hurts but remember it is temporary! Once you get all of this bloodwork done, you will be of the right path of conceiving and in no time you will be one of those ladies :) trust me I didn't think it would happen to me but miracles do happen you just have to stay optimistic!

Thanks Ashley!!! I know it will happen eventually, but im getting a bit impatient over here! lol

Thanks Ashley!!! I know it will happen eventually, but im getting a bit impatient over here! lol

Lol I hear you! my husband and i were NTNP for our entire marriage ( over three years) and I started to get worried why I wasn't getting pregnant. Only when I started learning more about my body, and acquired an Obgyn that I trusted did I get pregnant.

I am almost positive that the HSG helped too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->