Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Daisy - yay!!!!! Fx!!!

I have a question....
I got a smiley opk today....this is the earliest I have ever got one. Is it possible HSG bumped up my O or cleared out tubes for o to actually happen instead of just gearing up to o?

First, I think the HSG can definitely mess with your cycle - pushing O up or back in my case. Secondly, I don't think have clear tubes or blocked tubes affects ovulation in any way - you can ovulate or not, with tubes in either condition. Of course if you ovulate with blocked tubes, there is no way for the egg to reach the sperm.

I agree with Daisy on both counts. :)

Wow Stinas such an early O! So exciting!!! Hope it happens!

Hey! Good, just got in from work. I work my per diem job on Thursdays after work, so I get home later than usual. Got some tiny little cramps going on. BUT just checked my little notebook, and had them last cycle....soooo they don't mean anything! :blush:

Well FX'd they mean something good this time but I feel like you, I hate reading into the little things because then when I get that BFN I'm even more disappointed! Buuut you never know, this might be our month ;)

I hope she's okay and her little bean is doing good!She probably just moved over to 1st tri.

Hey girls I'm still here :) been stalking the thread like crazy!! Hoping and praying for you girls! How's everyone?

Yep I'm just watching behind the scenes lol :) I am wanting yall to be pregnant so bad!

Sunshine - it's really nice to see you're doing good and your pregnancy is going okay!

I'm doing okay, I'm in the process of moving right now so I've been extremely busy and distracted from TTC .. I mean we're still trying but I'm not as obsessed as I normally am! Anyways, my OH and I just got back from having a celebratory dinner for our new apartment so I'm going to finish spend time with him but it was really nice to hear from you!

Well my pregnancy hasn't been the best it could be but I am hanging in there. I have been having bleeding off and on and trying to rest as much as possible. This is nothing new for me though because I experienced the same thing with my son. Hope all continues to go well for you girls :) Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Well I just got back from meeting with the FS and if I don't end up getting my BFP this cycle then it's on to clomid + IUI next month. I'm excited, I can't wait to start it if I don't get preggo this month only because I'm ready to try something more aggressive and different! I just have to take clomid CD 3-7 and then come in for a ovidrel shot and then go in for insemination 36 hours later!

ash, that is exactly what I am doing next cycle. 100 mg clomid on the same days, I go in for a scan on CD 10, and when my follicles look ready, ovidrel shot and IUI 36 hours later.

I'm only doing 50mg since this is my first time on clomid EVER. Right now I'm 7 DPO, I usually only have a 12 day luteal phase so in 5 days I'll be CD 1 and then I have to start the meds. Are you nervous or excited or both? Have you tried clomid before or is your doctor starting you out on 100mg because you don't ovulate on your own at all?

Nervous and excited both. Not sure why the doc is starting me at 100mg. I ovulate on my own (check out my lovely charts!). I asked the RN about it, and she said it's standard, and that they don't see much benefit at 50mg..?? I don't know. I assume that this practice (and this doctor) does what he thinks will be most effective. He also doesn't seem to dilly dally around with the less aggressive treatments for too long. It sounds like I will do 2 rounds with clomid and IUI, then perhaps a cycle or two of IUI with injectables. My guess is that after 3-4 rounds of IUI, if no BFP, then IVF...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->