Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

GL to you Sunshine!! Please update us on the procedure. I called this morning to check on getting one done also. I go to the Dr on November 17 to get checked out & then when AF shows that month around the 24th I will schedule my HSG procedure. Sooooo keep me posted along the way!!! Hoping you get your BFP this month!!! :dust::hug::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Thank you!! I will def keep you girls updated. I am still having a little bit of tan discharge from my period sorry TMI. My periods last forever. I hope they will overlook that. I am glad you are getting one done. I hope all goes well with it!

Hi girls,Can I Join?.I had my HSG done on 10/14 and had one tube open and one tube may of been closed but the DR thought that maybe it spasmed so that was why the dye didnt go through, so not sure if it is blocked or not.... But, like you other girls I am hoping it will give me my BFP after about 2 years TTC and since my husband had his 14 year old vasectomy reversed in October 2009 and has a low sperm count as a result.

Long story short I am in my 2WW and am hoping the HSG will do the trick to give me my BFP soon, otherwise the next step for me and DH is IUI. I have been getting light positives on my IC's and have a testing thread going in the gallery, but I am not sure if I can trust my IC's just yet....

Good luck and baby dust to all of you girls!!! :dust: :dust:

Hi girls,Can I Join?.I had my HSG done on 10/14 and had one tube open and one tube may of been closed but the DR thought that maybe it spasmed so that was why the dye didnt go through, so not sure if it is blocked or not.... But, like you other girls I am hoping it will give me my BFP after about 2 years TTC and since my husband had his 14 year old vasectomy reversed in October 2009 and has a low sperm count as a result.

Long story short I am in my 2WW and am hoping the HSG will do the trick to give me my BFP soon, otherwise the next step for me and DH is IUI. I have been getting light positives on my IC's and have a testing thread going in the gallery, but I am not sure if I can trust my IC's just yet....

Good luck and baby dust to all of you girls!!! :dust: :dust:

I seen your test and they are looking really good! Hopefully no IUI for you and only a 9 month vacation from AF!

I will probably do IUI next cycle. I was kinda hoping I didn't ovulate on my blocked side but I have been having some aches on that side so I'm begining to think I ovulated on that side! :dohh:

@Angel baby, thanks for looking at my HPT thread and for the good luck wished.....:flower:

Good luck and baby dust to you hun... I hope we can both get our BFP's and avoid doing the IUI....:dust: :dust:

Ok girls going for my HSG in two hours. I am totally nervous. I will keep you updated on my results!

Well girls... I think that the HSG may have done the trick .. check out page 6 of my testing thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ing-bfp-ic-pg-2-ic-pg-5-new-ic-pg6-bfp-6.html

I definately think you are on a 9 month vacation from AF!!!!! Congrats!!!

Congrats wannabeprego!!!!:happydance:
Thanks for the update. Always good to hear success stories! :flower:

Soooo after the radiologist told me my tubes looked clear with maybe some inflammation on the right side, my ob/gyn called this morning and said the dye did not spill through my right tube at all.:cry: My left tube is clear. Dont know why the radiologist said they were both clear.:wacko: Maybe didnt want me to panic.:shrug: Ob/gyn wants me using OPKs twice a day to help speed things along. Im so upset after thinking everything was clear. :cry: :growlmad:

Soooo after the radiologist told me my tubes looked clear with maybe some inflammation on the right side, my ob/gyn called this morning and said the dye did not spill through my right tube at all.:cry: My left tube is clear. Dont know why the radiologist said they were both clear.:wacko: Maybe didnt want me to panic.:shrug: Ob/gyn wants me using OPKs twice a day to help speed things along. Im so upset after thinking everything was clear. :cry: :growlmad:

I know how you feel. When that doctor told me the same thing I just cried like a baby. But now that I have had a couple of weeks for it to sink in, I'm much better about it because the possibility is still there. Mine suggested meds to help it ovulate on that side regardless to increase the chances and suggested IUI. I have already ovulated this cycle but I'm thinking I did on the Right side which is my blocked side. So, I'm thinking I just might do the IUI next cycle so I can release more than 1 egg and increase my chances w/ the trigger shot and timing of everything. Hang in there! :hugs:

Ok girls going for my HSG in two hours. I am totally nervous. I will keep you updated on my results!

HAS IT BEEN 2 HOURS YET?!? LMAO! I noticed you are from Jonesboro. I went to nursing school in Helena at PCC/UA. (cough) 10 1/2 years ago! lol!

HAS IT BEEN 2 HOURS YET?!? LMAO! I noticed you are from Jonesboro. I went to nursing school in Helena at PCC/UA. (cough) 10 1/2 years ago! lol!

Got the preliminary results from radiologist. She said both were clear! She said my Dr will follow up with me next week. She did say my right one was a little delayed so there may have been a slight blockage that she cleared. Glad its over :happydance:

THAT'S great news! Hopefully you cleared the cob webbs and on your way to a BFP this month!!!

I got mine the cycle after my hsg (and laparscopy) Good luck!

Thanks girls! I still have about a week before ovulation... uggghh i hate my long cycles

I'm due around the 8th. My cycles are usually 30-34 days. I really think I ovulated on the wrong side though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->