Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

This thread is inspiring! <3 I'm getting an HSG done in two weeks if the witch shows up this weekend. I have my FX'd for an HSG baby <3

This thread is inspiring! <3 I'm getting an HSG done in two weeks if the witch shows up this weekend. I have my FX'd for an HSG baby <3

Have you had the HSG before? I really felt like it 'cleared everything out' .. i'm just hoping and praying it's enough! Although, I will keep my FX for you that the witch stays away and you don't even need one!!!! :)

I had my hsg on cd10 this cycle....currently in 2ww....Fx for us all

Have you had the HSG before? I really felt like it 'cleared everything out' .. i'm just hoping and praying it's enough! Although, I will keep my FX for you that the witch stays away and you don't even need one!!!! :)

No I haven't! That's exactly what I'm hoping for! I know we can conceive because we have before, it just takes soooooo long (we're going on cycle 8 since the MC with nothing, 2 years of trying in total). I don't think the witch is going to stay away since I started getting pre-AF spotting tonight (which I ALWAYS get before AF). I think CD 10 is what I have to schedule mine for too (what the NP told me). <3 Fx'd for you too! I hope we both get an HSG BFP! <3

AF came this morning after having my HSG on the 7th of March. So fx maybe this next month. Good luck ladies!

No I haven't! That's exactly what I'm hoping for! I know we can conceive because we have before, it just takes soooooo long (we're going on cycle 8 since the MC with nothing, 2 years of trying in total). I don't think the witch is going to stay away since I started getting pre-AF spotting tonight (which I ALWAYS get before AF). I think CD 10 is what I have to schedule mine for too (what the NP told me). <3 Fx'd for you too! I hope we both get an HSG BFP! <3

So sorry to hear about your angel baby <3 On the brightside, you know it's possible! I've never been pregnant and haven't used contraception in about 4 yrs, but AF shows like clockwork.. so I started to get nervous and when we started trying of course I was freaking out. So this is cycle 1 post-HSG and we're praying for a miracle! My parents just went to a psychic.. not sure if you're a believer or not but they're totally into it.. she told them they have a daughter w/ a nurturing personality and who is a natural mother.. Me to a T.. she then told them she saw me holding a baby and the letter 'D' .. DH names starts w/ the D and my mother told her that and she said..'No, no.. I am seeing more like December' ... in 9months.. trying not to put too much weight into it but of course it's in the back of my head!!

CD 10 is I think the best day to have it done b/c you have a day to rest before you start BDing 24/7 hahahaha

Thanks diamond! I hope that this is your month! <3 My AF showed so I scheduled my HSG! It is Friday, so it will be on CD 7 instead of 10! I guess that's better though because it gives me more time before all the BD'ing ;) Haha! I'm praying this is what we need to have our sticky rainbow baby :) <3 Come on HSG babies!

So glad you scheduled your HSG because guess what? I got my BFP today!! Very faint.. I want to upload a pic before I get too excited.. i'm 10dpo

Eeeee!!! That gives me even more hope! Congrats!!!!! SO happy for you! <3

Looks like a BFP to me!!! Do you have any pink dye tests? I have heard blue tests are more prone to evaps, so I'd double check it with a pink dye test just to be sure, but it does look like you got your BFP! <3

definately going to double check w/ another test feeling a little guilty cos I had one in my purse and just decided to take it at work!!

Oh I know it is! <3 I was a nervous wreck last time I was pregnant before AF came (especially after having a chemical pregnancy 3 months before that). Just try to stay calm and enjoy it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->