~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Oldermom ~ I'm so so sad to hear this news. :nope: :hugs: At your request, I'll put up the angel for you after I post this.

Sis ~ Woohoo! Lots of + opk's recently. :dust:

I think o'ing is in process for me right now. Neg opk again this am, after last nights neg, and yesterday's during the day pos. Last month, I had pos the day before o as well as two days before o. Day of o was a neg opk. That matches for this month too if I'm o'ing today. Plus, I've been getting o pains since I woke up this am, and they're getting stronger now. Left side is pretty strong, and feels like the right side is trying to do something this month as well, but the pain over there isn't as strong. I happened to be awake at 4 am today, which is a half hour late for when I take temp in home time zone. Had a good six hours of sleep at that point, so I took temp anyway, and adjusted it for half hour late as if at home, and the temp was right there with my other pre-o temps. :happydance: I think I'll just keep doing this to keep it all consistent. Wake at 4 am, and adjust for 1/2 hour late. IF I get to bed by 10 to have enough sleep! Expecting a temp rise tomorrow if all is working right. :winkwink: Glad we bd'ed last night. We're still in the game, and didn't miss o after all. O'ing today will be a Labor Day due date if successful. :haha:

Glad you are still in with a shot this month!!!

Oldermom..... I am truly sorry to hear that! :cry: and don't worry about the post taking over the board, that's what we're all here for....to laugh together, cry together and offer words of support, slutty brownie recipes ( which btw I am so gonna try) and colorful cleverly disguised curse words with emoticons! Will keep you in my prayers. :hugs:

Oldermom ~ I'm so so sad to hear this news. :nope: :hugs: At your request, I'll put up the angel for you after I post this.

Sis ~ Woohoo! Lots of + opk's recently. :dust:

I think o'ing is in process for me right now. Neg opk again this am, after last nights neg, and yesterday's during the day pos. Last month, I had pos the day before o as well as two days before o. Day of o was a neg opk. That matches for this month too if I'm o'ing today. Plus, I've been getting o pains since I woke up this am, and they're getting stronger now. Left side is pretty strong, and feels like the right side is trying to do something this month as well, but the pain over there isn't as strong. I happened to be awake at 4 am today, which is a half hour late for when I take temp in home time zone. Had a good six hours of sleep at that point, so I took temp anyway, and adjusted it for half hour late as if at home, and the temp was right there with my other pre-o temps. :happydance: I think I'll just keep doing this to keep it all consistent. Wake at 4 am, and adjust for 1/2 hour late. IF I get to bed by 10 to have enough sleep! Expecting a temp rise tomorrow if all is working right. :winkwink: Glad we bd'ed last night. We're still in the game, and didn't miss o after all. O'ing today will be a Labor Day due date if successful. :haha:
Very nice! Hope you get your boy this cycle! :dust:

Oldermom..... I am truly sorry to hear that! :cry: and don't worry about the post taking over the board, that's what we're all here for....to laugh together, cry together and offer words of support, slutty brownie recipes ( which btw I am so gonna try) and colorful cleverly disguised curse words with emoticons! Will keep you in my prayers. :hugs:
Yerp!

Nah, but you do pay up the wazoo for it. I think it was nearly $400.
We are expats, DH works for a college here as a math prof. It pays the bills. :)
Ouch! But sometimes a good stiff drink has to be totally worth it :winkwink: .

Cool! Making a living as a math professor sounds like fun!

And your shaving story has me walking x-legged, gah! :argh:

Nah, but you do pay up the wazoo for it. I think it was nearly $400.
We are expats, DH works for a college here as a math prof. It pays the bills. :)
Ouch! But sometimes a good stiff drink has to be totally worth it :winkwink: .

Cool! Making a living as a math professor sounds like fun!

And your shaving story has me walking x-legged, gah! :argh:

Itched like crazy growing back in, too. Anyone watching me closely would have thought I had some sort of strange STD or infection.

We are pretty thankful to be here, despite the myriad of troubles we encounter. We have a steady income, so we are very blessed.

I am cracking up about the shaving story. What did it matter whether you were shaved or not? And then razor burn? Ouch. HA!!HA!!

Hmmm...slutty brownies; interesting.

Momof3-When I travel, I set my alarm clock for the same time I normally wake up in the east, so 5:45. That way I didn't have to worry about being off schedule. Obviously, that did not work for me in Antigua on my honeymoon, as my temps were all over the place, but in other US cities, it has worked just fine. I wake up, temp, and then go back to sleep. Hope your temps give you a good clue tomorrow, and have fun!!

Oldermom, so so sorry to hear the news. Big :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Momof3, can you put a little angel next to my BFP? We have lost another one.

Hi Oldermom, so so so sorry to read your news. :cry: I thought logging on wow this thread is lightening quick and just catching up through the pages and bang, read your sad news. Sending you lots of :hugs:.

Hope you can get some answers as to why this is happening.

The shaving story was jaw dropping, I guess it's the customs you have to abide by and cringe at, at the time. A story to tell to help you smile a little at such an emotional time.

Take care of yourself and indulge indulge indulge...

:flower:

Well my Closing was pushed cuz Wells Fargo Fd everything Up!!!

So I went for my scan today cuz I prob won't be able to Tom!
I have a 23mm Follie on the right and a 13mm on the left should O soon!!

I have no idea why closing dates are always such an issue. It prolongs the excitement of getting a new house, refinance, etc.., and just makes the process miserable when it should be something relatively straightforward. Hope everything works out with the house.

I'm getting so (baby) excited for you Sis. The boy side follicle is nice and big. Maybe the girl side will catch up tomorrow. hee hee. Not sure how fast they grow. :shrug: Best of luck, nonetheless.

AFM-My doc prescribed me prenatal vitamins back in August when I first went of BCP, and I took them for a while, but they were making me super tired (it seemed). Then I thought that I would start taking them at night, but I kept forgetting because I get SO tired at night that I just jump into bed.

Well, last night, I decided to start taking them at night again. Hopefully this will help my body and help conception by having my body in tip top shape beforehand. We'll see if I can get in a good habit of remembering.

They only grow about 2mm a day Terri so I'm not thinking that left will make it to the show!!
I'm surprised that Bumm right made a Follie that BIG :)

Our bodies are so random. Why can't they just stick to the gameplan and do what they are supposed to do, already?

I just remembered that I was taking my prenatals regularly during my honeymoon and look how that crazy chart turned out. No official O date. I'll give them another chance since I already have an O date and just call that a fluke until we see the results of this chart. Have a great night all! I'm off to drink lemonade and burn some brain cells by watching tv. I hope I can find a Chopped episode. :)

Oh my heart is breaking for you oldermom. *hugs*

AFM-we have been bding everyday since my + opk. My DH seems determined to get a BFP this month. He has super quick recovery so we are bding twice in a row! For once, I'm so happy I'm older and he's younger!

I have my FX for everyone!

Pencil me in for the 19th
Not sure whats happening to me after my mmc last moth, but worth a short for a Christmas miracle! :)

Oh no oldermom, I am so sorry. :cry: I was not expecting that news when I got on just now. Ugh. I truly am sorry. I hope you can get a dr that can get you a sticky bean, hun.

SweetPotatoPi, good response!!! I was thinking the exact same thing, and I couldn't have said it better myself!

AFM, right after getting my smiley yesterday morning, I also got a UTI too. Super fun times. Before I even realized it was coming on, we managed to get in our BD session, but it burned. Went to the urgent care this morning, and he gave me some antibiotic called macrobid. He said it's the best one to use for a UTI when TTC. Anyone ever heard of antibiotics decreasing chances of conceiving? I'm all worried about it now. Surely they dont delay O or anything, right?

Oh no oldermom, I am so sorry. :cry: I was not expecting that news when I got on just now. Ugh. I truly am sorry. I hope you can get a dr that can get you a sticky bean, hun.

SweetPotatoPi, good response!!! I was thinking the exact same thing, and I couldn't have said it better myself!

AFM, right after getting my smiley yesterday morning, I also got a UTI too. Super fun times. Before I even realized it was coming on, we managed to get in our BD session, but it burned. Went to the urgent care this morning, and he gave me some antibiotic called macrobid. He said it's the best one to use for a UTI when TTC. Anyone ever heard of antibiotics decreasing chances of conceiving? I'm all worried about it now. Surely they dont delay O or anything, right?

I can't speak about it regarding conception and O, but I was on Macrobid during my first pregnancy. I think I got about 5 UTIs, including one the day I got my BFP (the nurse snuck in while I waited on the doc and said, "You're pregnant! And you have a UTI!" :haha:) and so I know it's not supposed to mess up pregnancy at all, and Fx for you that that means the same can be said about conception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->