~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Well my Closing was pushed cuz Wells Fargo Fd everything Up!!!

So I went for my scan today cuz I prob won't be able to Tom!
I have a 23mm Follie on the right and a 13mm on the left should O soon!!
Shoot, so sorry about the closing issues Sis. But on the bright side grow follies, grow! :dust:

Oh my heart is breaking for you oldermom. *hugs*

AFM-we have been bding everyday since my + opk. My DH seems determined to get a BFP this month. He has super quick recovery so we are bding twice in a row! For once, I'm so happy I'm older and he's younger!

I have my FX for everyone!
Excellent then Blues, work that stamina :haha: . GL! :dust:

Pencil me in for the 19th
Not sure whats happening to me after my mmc last moth, but worth a short for a Christmas miracle! :)
I'm so sorry for your loss battyatty. We could definitely use some Christmas miracles around here :) . GL this cycle! :dust:

Oh no oldermom, I am so sorry. :cry: I was not expecting that news when I got on just now. Ugh. I truly am sorry. I hope you can get a dr that can get you a sticky bean, hun.

SweetPotatoPi, good response!!! I was thinking the exact same thing, and I couldn't have said it better myself!

AFM, right after getting my smiley yesterday morning, I also got a UTI too. Super fun times. Before I even realized it was coming on, we managed to get in our BD session, but it burned. Went to the urgent care this morning, and he gave me some antibiotic called macrobid. He said it's the best one to use for a UTI when TTC. Anyone ever heard of antibiotics decreasing chances of conceiving? I'm all worried about it now. Surely they dont delay O or anything, right?
Ouch, ouch, ouch! So sorry you've got a UTI and I hope the abx knock it out ASAP. A friend of mine used to get UTI's constantly and when she got pg boy was she miserable. I don't know whether or not the abx will delay O but being ill could so taking the meds may actually keep everything more on course than they would be otherwise?

I got a + OPK today & EWCM, so I don't know what was up with the bleedinglast week. Very odd to have a + OPK on CD 9, bleeding for 4 days and then stopped bleeding now + OPK again. Guess it's time to BD tonight though.

Welcome battyatty! Sorry for your loss. Sticky :dust: for this time around!

Sis ~ Sorry about the closing. That stinks. I know how that feels. We sold a house spring/summer 2012. Closing kept being delayed because of things going on with our buyers.

ERose ~ Ouchy! I don't know about antibiotics effecting conception, but I hope it clears up soon!

Hope ~ GL! :dust:

Terri ~ Yeah, I thought about that, but the thought of setting my alarm to take temp at 3:30 each am did not sound fun. Esp if I ever get to bed late, there wouldn't be enough hours of sleep for a reliable temp. So I tried 6:30 am where ever I am locally, that wasn't turning out either.

I am cracking up about the shaving story. What did it matter whether you were shaved or not? And then razor burn? Ouch. HA!!HA!!

I have no idea why they would insist on it. That is (one of the reasons) why we were so shocked.

Morning Ladies

You all chat when I'm :sleep: :haha:

Sis - Interesting about your l/r hand side and sex indicator - I spent ages last night googling it - still as confused as when I started:dohh: good luck this month hun:hugs:

Hope - Are you deff sure you are not pregnant - you know the OPK v HPT theory? maybe the bleed wasn't an actual bleed - just saying that's all:winkwink:

Batty - Welcome hun - sorry for your loss:flower:

Terry - How are you today hun::hugs:

Love to all the other girls - I'm off out on my avon round soon - trying to keep busy busy busy. The one thing that concerns me is I have an almost identical chart to this time last year but I only had an 8 day LP - shall I put the chart up for you to compare my O (pattern) not temps this month last year - a year on and still no rainbow:cry:

:hugs:

X

So what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
Older - I know it's not the clearest - but check out the pattern post ov to the one in my sig - can you not see anything similar?

8 day LP was last year hun - last month was 12 so a bit more acceptable, that's why I'm scared its following the same pattern again:cry:

X

Older - I know it's not the clearest - but check out the pattern post ov to the one in my sig - can you not see anything similar?

8 day LP was last year hun - last month was 12 so a bit more acceptable, that's why I'm scared its following the same pattern again:cry:

X

I really hope it doesn't follow that pattern. :hugs:
It does look like it is bouncing around a lot. You think your progesterone is low this cycle?

Older - Thanks for taking time to reply:hugs:

This is the weird thing I'm on progesterone cream - if my temps are low so be it:cry: but I just can't get over how similar my chart is to last year this time:wacko:

X

Older - Thanks for taking time to reply:hugs:

This is the weird thing I'm on progesterone cream - if my temps are low so be it:cry: but I just can't get over how similar my chart is to last year this time:wacko:

X

:hugs: Our bodies really suck sometimes!
Hopefully, you will prove yourself wrong and have a more normal-length LP (or better yet :af: ).

Wow! This thread sure did take off! I don't think I can get caught up!

Oldermom, I was so sorry to read your news. BIG :hugs: You are so right, babies ARE miracles!

AFM - Had an unexpected and earlier than ever before O this month-CD 16. Don't know if we caught it, because frankly I was shocked to get crosshairs this morning! My RE said Metformin would straighten EVERYTHING out, and it looks like she wasn't exaggerating! Looks like I'll be testing on the 20th!

Best wishes to all!!!

Hey Mischief! Long time no see. That's awesome that your cycle is getting straightened out and hopefully you caught that egg. She's a quick one! hee hee.

Garfie-your charts are eerily similar. Crazy! It's nice having records of them though. Maybe our bodies aren't as strange as we think. Um..yes they are. I hope you don't have an 8 day LP this time around. *hugs*

I'm doing well, even with the usual 6DPO temp drop. Tons of snow was predicted at 7am, so I got up early and got to work right when it started. Of course, if I get to work early I don't want people talking to me, and so far like 3 people have come by. LEAVE ME ALONE WHILE I CATCH UP ON B&B PLEASE!!! hee hee. I always have to minimize my screen and go to email when visitors come by.

If more people don't show up, I think I can play on here today. We'll see. Have a great day. :)

Wells ladies we start AI tonight.. All OPK's have been - so far but slowly getting darker.. today's should be darker I dont think it will be a + quite yet but getting started... Here we goo.. Will be in the TWW come Monday morning!!

Still got a +++++ OPK this morning my temp is doing that Gradual Rise again so I'm thinking I'm Oing!!!!
FX we get in another BD this afternoon!! :)

Garfie maybe your temps are similar due to similar weather :shrug: hopefully ur LP is longer this time!!

Mischief glad things are working out to Norm!! :thumbup:

Terri there's a thin line between work and BNB :haha:

AshandAmber.... GL hope u catch that eggy!!!

So what do you think?
Wow, they are almost identical! I hope you get a different outcome this time around though :dust: .

I got a + OPK today & EWCM, so I don't know what was up with the bleedinglast week. Very odd to have a + OPK on CD 9, bleeding for 4 days and then stopped bleeding now + OPK again. Guess it's time to BD tonight though.
Yeah, that's weird. I hope you're right on track now! :dust:

Wow! This thread sure did take off! I don't think I can get caught up!

Oldermom, I was so sorry to read your news. BIG :hugs: You are so right, babies ARE miracles!

AFM - Had an unexpected and earlier than ever before O this month-CD 16. Don't know if we caught it, because frankly I was shocked to get crosshairs this morning! My RE said Metformin would straighten EVERYTHING out, and it looks like she wasn't exaggerating! Looks like I'll be testing on the 20th!

Best wishes to all!!!
GL Mischief! :dust:

Wells ladies we start AI tonight.. All OPK's have been - so far but slowly getting darker.. today's should be darker I dont think it will be a + quite yet but getting started... Here we goo.. Will be in the TWW come Monday morning!!
Baby :dust: to you too!

Hey Mischief! Long time no see. That's awesome that your cycle is getting straightened out and hopefully you caught that egg. She's a quick one! hee hee.

Garfie-your charts are eerily similar. Crazy! It's nice having records of them though. Maybe our bodies aren't as strange as we think. Um..yes they are. I hope you don't have an 8 day LP this time around. *hugs*

I'm doing well, even with the usual 6DPO temp drop. Tons of snow was predicted at 7am, so I got up early and got to work right when it started. Of course, if I get to work early I don't want people talking to me, and so far like 3 people have come by. LEAVE ME ALONE WHILE I CATCH UP ON B&B PLEASE!!! hee hee. I always have to minimize my screen and go to email when visitors come by.

If more people don't show up, I think I can play on here today. We'll see. Have a great day. :)
:haha: Hope folks are just a bit too busy to mess with you much today terri :) .

Did my first castor oil pack last night. Very relaxing but I'm going to have to find a better way to rig it up :haha: .

What is a castor oil pack? Doesn't sound relaxing to me, but maybe that's because my parents had to drink it for punishment when they were growing up. hee hee. Those bad words will get you every time!

AshnAmber-Hope it works today. So looking forward to your updates.
Sis-Woop woop.. Maybe the closing was a good thing; you guys can BD instead! hee hee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->