~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

What is a castor oil pack? Doesn't sound relaxing to me, but maybe that's because my parents had to drink it for punishment when they were growing up. hee hee. Those bad words will get you every time!

AshnAmber-Hope it works today. So looking forward to your updates.
Sis-Woop woop.. Maybe the closing was a good thing; you guys can BD instead! hee hee.
Ha! We used to get castor oil for various ailments as well. Omg, so awful! lol What I'm doing is strictly external :haha: . Here's a couple quick linky breakdowns:

Please help de-dysfunctionalize my pissy uterus.

Please add me for testing around Dec 26. I haven't had a +OPK yet but I expect it this week. Fingers crossed.

ERosePW, I know that I read a post here where the conversation turned to TTC and antibiotics and someone said that several ladies got their bfp after being on antibiotics that cycle. So, surely it won't hurt your chances!

Good luck to everyone!!

Mischief ~ Yay! For earlier o. :thumbup: GL, hun. I updated your testing date to the 20th.

Welcome, Teva! O vibes for you. :flower:

AshNAmber ~ Good luck!

Sis ~ GL with getting in some more bd!

:dust: all around! :winkwink:

I moved up my testing date as well since I O'ed two days early. I thought it would be fun to test on Christmas Eve, and hopefully get a bfp that day. But, now that I've O'ed earlier, I don't think I could wait till 15 dpo to test! The latest I've ever tested with any of them, and got that first bfp, was 13 dpo. That was with #1. #2, I got a little braver and tested at 12 dpo, the 3rd I tested at 11 dpo. The last one, I was going to wait, but her chart started looking triphasic at 7 dpo, so I took the chance since that was probable implantation day. So, I'll stick with planning on 12 dpo for now. I may test earlier if I ever get any signs that I implanted again. I just hate seeing bfn, esp if it's a false bfn, so I'm the type that hesitates to test too soon.

Well we are Officailly Homeless!!!! :nope:

Still waiting to close on our new House Wells Fargo Sux!!

My CM is more creamy today so I might have Od late last night!! FX

Morning Ladies

Hope - Are you deff sure you are not pregnant - you know the OPK v HPT theory? maybe the bleed wasn't an actual bleed - just saying that's all:winkwink:

Love to all the other girls - I'm off out on my avon round soon - trying to keep busy busy busy. The one thing that concerns me is I have an almost identical chart to this time last year but I only had an 8 day LP - shall I put the chart up for you to compare my O (pattern) not temps this month last year - a year on and still no rainbow:cry:

:hugs:

X

No, I'm definitely not pregnant. I had full blown AF at the beginning of this cycle, then on CD 12 light bleeding for 4 days, now it looks like I am going to O today. I stopped temping though. I hope you get your rainbow soon. It's been a year for me this month too with no rainbow :hugs:

Please add me for testing around Dec 26. I haven't had a +OPK yet but I expect it this week. Fingers crossed.

ERosePW, I know that I read a post here where the conversation turned to TTC and antibiotics and someone said that several ladies got their bfp after being on antibiotics that cycle. So, surely it won't hurt your chances!

Good luck to everyone!!

I heard it too!!! From many ladies!! They got their bfp's after being on antibiotics.

Sorry oldermom... loved the stories though.

Wow everyone - I don't check in for 2 days and it takes me 10 minutes to read through everything!!

Good luck tomorrow, Fandabby!! Tons of baby dust headed your way, babe.

Well we are Officailly Homeless!!!! :nope:

Still waiting to close on our new House Wells Fargo Sux!!

My CM is more creamy today so I might have Od late last night!! FX

Yikes! How stressful! GL!!!

Awe thanks ladies :hugs:

We didn't get to AI last night :( donor had to work late. So we are pulling for AI tonight and poss tomorrow FX.. I had a temp dip this morning so i'm hoping we get this AI in time to catch that little egg.. I'm still getting - OPK's and CM looks like a liquid lotion so im counting that as creamy...

Sending loads of baby dust to all you ladies!!

Teva and Lenka, how exciting that you've read tons of ladies got their BFPs after being on antibiotics. I was so worried about it! Can you imagine if I end up getting a bfp? That would be the one and only time I'd be thankful that I got a UTI, lol!

Btw, thanks to everyone else for responding about this subject too! It wasn't something I had to think about before now, so I'm also happy to know that macrobid is safe during pregnancy (just in case).

Garfie, don't worry about your chart looking so similar.... Back then you weren't using the prog cream, right? So now that you're using it, even though the pattern looks so similar, I bet your LP will be fine! Looks like your temps is back up good today, so I think you're fine!

AshNAmber, GL tonight! Darn them for having to work late, lol! We're on some sensitive timeframes here! :winkwink: It'll work out tonight though, and then you'll be in your TWW. :)

Sis, sorry about WF!! We have them, and when we refinanced, it took 6-7 months! I don't care how "busy" they were, who takes that long to close a refi?! And I knew a couple others refinancing with other lenders who took no more than three months at that busy time.

Fandabby, good luck and Fxd!

Terri, I agree with annoying coworkers! Ha! That's my BnB catch-up time, back off!

AFM, that first solid smiley I got was a false pos. I tested too soon after my last Clomid pill. I did notice that the stick wasn't very dark when I ejected it. And then when my temp didn't go up, there I went blaming the antibiotics, lol! However, I got a solid smiley again yesterday, and when I ejected the stick, it was blazing dark blue! Also did a regular dye opk and got a pos on that as well. So I believe O is today, as my temp is already starting to go up now. :) :)

Hi ladies

Thanks for you good luck message.

So here it is; i've been testing since Sunday and saw a squinter so my heart raced and tested again that afternoon. I am so grateful the internet tests are so cheap and come in large bundles.

I have been testing each day and yesterday tested twice again and this morning. I think I see lines and to me they look like they are getting darker slowly.

Where I am in cycle :shrug:. What I do know is I had my O on persona monitor Friday and Saturday 29/30 November, I also had positive OPK on 30th. My MC bleeding stopped 20th then brown spotting for 2 days, stopped 23rd - we got active - every other day and last :sex: was Friday 29th (which was our first O on persona). Previous pregnancies we did last session on first O. Don't know why fear of spermies scrapping to get eggy and eggy passing them bad boys by. So if I count days, the day after 2nd O on persona then it's 11DPO or if I ovulated the next day of OPK and 2nd O and I count from the Monday then it's 10DPO. I think, never temped as my kiddies keep waking me up so I never get a true reading.

I have ordered CB digital from ebay Monday and waiting for delivery which will give me a definite.

I have attached my tests from yesterday and today. Left yesterday am, middle 6pm ish yesterday and right this morning.

I have been feeling sick since the weekend and actually did upchuck this morning. Is it pregnancy or is it other - meaning I have duodenitus, stomach ulcers and inflammation of the bowel so when that plays up I do get sicky and become sick. I'm hoping not the latter.

Boobs no different really, just the odd twinge. Spotty though and insomnia kicking back in which I had back in July. Cramping down below well since I had my O's.

Enough rambling:

rsz_dsc_0049[1].jpg

What do you think ladies? I think YES :happydance:

I'm little cautious obviously as I have not even had a period yet since MC, but I bled solid 7 weeks with MC and didn't want to wait for AF. I did test negative at the hospital last appointment so I know any new tests now showing any lines will be a new pregnancy.

Fingers crossed.

Sending you all baby dust too :dust:

Oh I added this to canyouseealine.com.

Clever way of seeing more detail on your tests.

Here is the link to my test: https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=41811

If you click on show invert notice the glow of the control line and there is a glow also from what I can see on the test lines.

When I have done that looking at a test which I can't see anything then there are no glows so I figure this is a good sign too.

Ok fandabby, call me an idiot, but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be looking. On the part you peed on (above the word max), or next to the control line. Obviously since I don't see anything, I can't really comment, but I'm sure if i was looking in the right place, I might be able to see something. Either way, my fingers are still crossed!

Erose-my CB digis always just have a smidge of blue. I can't tell anything from looking at the stick after I eject it. Sorry for the false positive, but yeah, get your BD on now because you're temperature is on its way up!! Have fun.

Sis-Are you really homeless, or just new home, homeless. I hope you guys find something you like quickly. It sucks having to rush through such a big decision, so I hope your perfect house is somewhere just waiting for you to check it out.

Oh I added this to canyouseealine.com.

Clever way of seeing more detail on your tests.

Here is the link to my test: https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=41811

If you click on show invert notice the glow of the control line and there is a glow also from what I can see on the test lines.

When I have done that looking at a test which I can't see anything then there are no glows so I figure this is a good sign too.

Those look good to me!!
Let us know as soon as you are comfortable calling it so we can celebrate with you!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->