~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Damn her nonsense! :growlmad: Sorry Sis :hugs: .

Yeah oldermom, TTC can't hang with me :haha: . Got burned out on that crazy after my second loss so NTNP all the way :p . I take a non 'scrip USP grade progesterone from three DPO 'til either BFP then on to Prometrium or BFN and time for AF. I also take Vitex (the Vitex I take all cycle long). Yep, I'm working on straightening out my cycle insanity. I'd love a sticky, healthy BFP obviously but getting my cycles right is at the top of my list. Now, remind me of that when I get AF and I'm crying in my hot chocolate, all pissed off and depressed even though we're NTNP and pulling my cycles out of purgatory is my primary concern :haha: .

So, I am no idea when I will be ovulating - as of two days ago I still had a trace of beta in my system after the D&C (a super faint BFP like I got on DPO 12 or so). But I will be optimistic so please put me down on December 27.

Hi Ladies

Good luck to us all - here's to our special stocking stuffers:happydance:

Can you put me down for testing December 18 (FF tells me:haha:)

Well lets see if I can have DPFO (Days Past Fake Ovulation) managed to get to 13 last month:winkwink:

Before all of this though I have a full abdo scan coming up on Monday:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Good Luck on your scan!

Well the Drs office is closed I really wish my nurse would have called from her Cell Wed nite so I Would have her number!!! :(

Anybody got some Clomid they want to Overrnite me!!!??? :haha:

Yeah oldermom, TTC can't hang with me :haha: . Got burned out on that crazy after my second loss so NTNP all the way :p . I take a non 'scrip USP grade progesterone from three DPO 'til either BFP then on to Prometrium or BFN and time for AF. I also take Vitex (the Vitex I take all cycle long). Yep, I'm working on straightening out my cycle insanity. I'd love a sticky, healthy BFP obviously but getting my cycles right is at the top of my list. Now, remind me of that when I get AF and I'm crying in my hot chocolate, all pissed off and depressed even though we're NTNP and pulling my cycles out of purgatory is my primary concern :haha: .

Heehee whatever keeps your sanity in place, lady! Goodness knows I need some (went a little nuts on amazon and bought *ahem* 45 FRERs). :blush:

Well the Drs office is closed I really wish my nurse would have called from her Cell Wed nite so I Would have her number!!! :(

If I had some it would be all you Sis!

Heehee whatever keeps your sanity in place, lady! Goodness knows I need some (went a little nuts on amazon and bought *ahem* 45 FRERs). :blush:
Shut UP! 45 FRER's?! Well at least you're prepared! :haha:

Shut UP! 45 FRER's?! Well at least you're prepared! :haha:

Yup, :blush: 45. I try to be all calm, cool and collected in the TWW but I am just...not. I took a test today, silly me- only 8DPO (only really get positives on 12DPO or later). BFN, of course. :dohh:

If I could guarantee a delivery in the next week I would totally do it. Things are a little unpredictable with deliveries here. My DH rushed me something when he was here and I was in the US- it took more than two weeks. :wacko:

I would so totally send you some if I had extra! It's really too bad you missed your doc!! The Thanksgiving holiday seemed to mess a lot of people up. Is there an answering service that would get them a msg on the weekend? I mean, I know that's for emergencies, but it kinda is one, as we can't exactly put our cycles on hold, lol!

Hi Ladies!

I'm excited to see a bfp for a sticky & healthy pregnancy in December!

Momof3--Please add me for December 18th. :af:

Garfie---Looks like we will be testing buddies!!!

SweetPotato ~ You made sense to me. I just hope the non script progesterone is enough to keep you pg long enough to get a bfp on a test, then get Prometrium. I just know for my case, it wouldn't be enough. Through all my different TTC journeys, I've worked with three different drs, and all have told me 200 mg of Prometrium each day starting at either 3 dpo or 3 days after + opk. But, maybe I'm just really low on progesterone on my own.

garfie ~ GL with the scan!

Sis ~ Once again, :hugs:

I am pretty sure I got everyone down for their dates up to this point. Holler at me if I accidentally missed anybody.

18th please, good luck everyone! Here's hoping for christmas BFPs!!

Hi ladies

I'm due to ovulate in the next day according to two O's on persona yesterday and today and have had my positive on OPK too earlier today and have been active in trying. Please put me down for 11th, that'll maybe put me at around 10DPO, optimistic I know.

many thanks and baby dust to all you lovely ladies.

Hi ladies

I'm due to ovulate in the next day according to two O's on persona yesterday and today and have had my positive on OPK too earlier today and have been active in trying. Please put me down for 11th, that'll maybe put me at around 10DPO, optimistic I know.

All right! You're the first one to start filling in what was that empty space between Dec 7 - 17. :flower:

SweetPotato ~ You made sense to me. I just hope the non script progesterone is enough to keep you pg long enough to get a bfp on a test, then get Prometrium. I just know for my case, it wouldn't be enough. Through all my different TTC journeys, I've worked with three different drs, and all have told me 200 mg of Prometrium each day starting at either 3 dpo or 3 days after + opk. But, maybe I'm just really low on progesterone on my own.

garfie ~ GL with the scan!

Sis ~ Once again, :hugs:

I am pretty sure I got everyone down for their dates up to this point. Holler at me if I accidentally missed anybody.
I hear ya MomOf3! If I lose another one I will be getting the Prometrium for use beginning 3DPO. During our LP we're generally pumping out about 20-30 mg of progesterone/day IIRC and all the issues I've had with my cycles the last year+, I'm hoping by offering LP support with the cream I have that that will be enough to pull me back into balance (or at least more of a balance than I've been at, omg :wacko: ) then I'll hit the Prometrium as a precaution. I'm not sure just how off my estro : progesterone is/has been but I've been able to carry two healthy pregnancies to term before I ever knew anything about hormonal imbalance. Even though I now believe I've always dealt with estro dom/low progesterone (it's the only thing that matches to a T everything that I've dealt with over the years when the doctors couldn't find anything wrong) it wasn't until I started dealing with severe menorrhagia and secondary infertility that I really started digging. Since I began working on correcting the imbalance, it's truly like night and day with me. Hopefully things work out if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again going this route. If not, going up another notch it is and I'll jump on into the testing arenas. As an aside, the 1st came up PDQ. I don't wanna get lonely-lined tomorrow! :p

Hi ladies

Hi fandabby! :hugs: Glad to see you here! GL this cycle doll :flower: .

Hi, Ladies! Please put me down for December 25th! Thanks! :)

Please put me down for Dec 27.

Good luck and here's hoping for a lot of holiday miracles!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->