~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Hi! Just found this thread and I love this idea. Put me down for December 4th - that's 9dpo for me. We'll see if I can hold out that long ;)

There's a handful of new faces here that I don't remember seeing on the Oct or Nov threads. Welcome to all the new ladies! :wave:

Yes, welcome! This is a great group of friendly ladies, and a great resource (if you need info).
:dust: for this Christmas/holiday season!!!

BFN of course :cry: . I am not doing well today ladies. Feeling pretty destroyed right about now. I just don't understand why my body has turned against me :cry: . Secondary infertility = 100% pure mind job :nope: . Going to go get the rest of my crying jag out so I can get on with my day then :cry: .

BFN of course :cry: . I am not doing well today ladies. Feeling pretty destroyed right about now. I just don't understand why my body has turned against me :cry: . Secondary infertility = 100% pure mind job :nope: . Going to go get the rest of my crying jag out so I can get on with my day then :cry: .

So sorry you got a BFN. :flower:

Did you test too early, could you be still in with a chance ?

:hugs:

Really, really sorry about the BFN. :hugs: Our bodies can suck pretty hard sometimes. Nothing else can be said, it just sucks.

So sorry you got a BFN. :flower:

Did you test too early, could you be still in with a chance ?

:hugs:
Thanks fandabby :hugs: . Hell anything is possible, ha! But my hormones are freaking out (I get these knots, like fibrocystic breasts but other places too) that come and go and I'm getting them B2B. They get so damn painful so my hormones have probably been too messed up for anything to happen :( . Gawd I hate my body...

Really, really sorry about the BFN. :hugs: Our bodies can suck pretty hard sometimes. Nothing else can be said, it just sucks.
Yep! So friggin' stupid, ugh! And thank you :hugs: .

Sorry, Sweetpotato! Well, you still have another cycle in December for a new year's bfp!

I am really impatient for the cycle to start. The dr said it will likely be ovulatory, so we'll be trying. I still had a super faint positive on the wondfo 2 days ago - like something I would have gotten on 10 or 12 dpo. I am testing again today and hoping for a negative... probably the only time I hope for a negative... so I can hope for a positive later this month

I'm so sorry SweetPotato. :hugs: I sure know how BFN feels. Since there is always a chance until the witch officially shows, I'm not going to update you right yet.

Driving280 ~ I hope your cycle starts soon for you!

Sorry SweetPotatoPi. Just give it a chance and test tomorrow. 12dpo is still pretty early from what I read. Start your day and maybe tomorrow will be better for you. *hugs*

Welcome ttcseattle! Lots of baby dust headed your way, babe.

Thanks girls :hugs: . Hoping for some serious :bfp: joy for the rest of you! :dust:

I'm sorry SweetPotato. :hugs: This is sure an emotional journey. I'll still have my Fx that AF doesn't show for you though. I lurk around in the TTC#1 forums too since I'm trying for my first, and we just had a girl who was 10 days late for AF and was getting BFNs the entire time. She just got a faint bfp this morning! Proof that some women just register on HPTs later than others. So you're not out til AF arrives!

Driving280, hoping your new cycle starts soon for you, as I know how that is being so ready to just get on to the next one!

Welcome to our new friends! I just joined these wonderful ladies on the Nov thread for the first time, and they're really great! Super supportive, cheering each other on, and also adding some great humor in, which for me, is one of my fave parts. It's good to laugh during this often stressful and emotional journey. :flower:

I am pleased to report after having an error on my CB digital this morning (I think I pointed it upwards), I retested after church and got my first flashing smiley. Yay!!! It's the little things. :) Fx fx.

Yay terri!!! :happydance: You're so right, it is the little things! GL! Can't wait to hear when you get the solid smiley!

I start my clomid pills tomorrow (cd5-9). It's my third clomid cycle, and as far as I'm concerned, third time's a charm! :) Plus, my dr upped the dose from 25mg to 50mg. My dose was super low. 50 is the normal starting point, so I feel like I'm at a normal dose now. Feeling really good about this cycle. :)

I am pleased to report after having an error on my CB digital this morning (I think I pointed it upwards), I retested after church and got my first flashing smiley. Yay!!! It's the little things. :) Fx fx.

Yay terri!!! :happydance: You're so right, it is the little things! GL! Can't wait to hear when you get the solid smiley!

I start my clomid pills tomorrow (cd5-9). It's my third clomid cycle, and as far as I'm concerned, third time's a charm! :) Plus, my dr upped the dose from 25mg to 50mg. My dose was super low. 50 is the normal starting point, so I feel like I'm at a normal dose now. Feeling really good about this cycle. :)

Upwards and onwards, ladies! :)
I neurotically consumed four tests today because I thought I saw a shadow of a second line...thankfully, they weren't FRER's. :dohh:

Girl-No wonder you need 45 FRER's!! This post cracked me up. Onwards and upwards (not the CB digital, though). HA!!HA!!

I'm sorry SweetPotato. :hugs: This is sure an emotional journey. I'll still have my Fx that AF doesn't show for you though. I lurk around in the TTC#1 forums too since I'm trying for my first, and we just had a girl who was 10 days late for AF and was getting BFNs the entire time. She just got a faint bfp this morning! Proof that some women just register on HPTs later than others. So you're not out til AF arrives!

Driving280, hoping your new cycle starts soon for you, as I know how that is being so ready to just get on to the next one!

Welcome to our new friends! I just joined these wonderful ladies on the Nov thread for the first time, and they're really great! Super supportive, cheering each other on, and also adding some great humor in, which for me, is one of my fave parts. It's good to laugh during this often stressful and emotional journey. :flower:
Thank you for that ERose :hugs: . Definitely not out 'til The Witch flies for sure! This thing has been so intense over the last 14 months and I'm so frustrated with my body. I don't trust it anymore and sure as hell can't read it since it's gone all SNAFU on me :dohh: so I generally end up a hysterical mess at the end of a cycle, ugh! Yes, I just loved this thread when I was hanging here earlier this year, so fun and supportive :) . Got a BFP then but lost the pregnancy unfortunately; hoping I can get some more :dust: and we turn this into a majorly lucky thread :D.

lol You're right! It is definitely the little things! :dust:

Upwards and onwards, ladies! :)
I neurotically consumed four tests today because I thought I saw a shadow of a second line...thankfully, they weren't FRER's. :dohh:
At first when I read this I thought you blew threw 4 outta those 45 FRER's already and thought "Dang, she's not wastin' any time is she?!" :haha: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->