~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Sorry, Sweetpotato! Well, you still have another cycle in December for a new year's bfp!

I am really impatient for the cycle to start. The dr said it will likely be ovulatory, so we'll be trying. I still had a super faint positive on the wondfo 2 days ago - like something I would have gotten on 10 or 12 dpo. I am testing again today and hoping for a negative... probably the only time I hope for a negative... so I can hope for a positive later this month
Thanks Driving :hugs: . Gotta love an extra TWW :haha: . I hope you find a way to pass the time so your new cycle doesn't seem to take so long getting here :) .

Thanks for the welcome ladies! Sorry SweetPotato :( Keeping Fx for you, although I know you're probably not holding out hope this month. Although if your cycle works quick maybe it could still be this month!!!

Now that I'm next I'm feeling the pressure! ;) I should have said a later date, but I know I won't be able to hold out longer than that to start testing. I see some squinting at sticks in my future! :haha:

Nice TerriPeachy, get to work and good luck!!

Sorry Sweet I know how ya feel just try and hold out some Hope to get u thru the next few days!!!! :hugs:

Yes thanks for the welcome ladies, you do all seem like a really friendly and supportive group which is great! and so sorry sweet potato about your blah BFN.

:xmas9:fav Xmas smiley:haha:

Can I have the 29th please, still time for this to be the year:hugs:

Hi! Can you add me for 12/13/13. Today is CD19 and 4DPIUI. I'm really having any symptoms. Bloated mostly. Can't even suck in my tummy kind of bloated. Lol. I do Prometrium vaginally at bedtime. Hoping this cycle works for us. :dust: to all of us.

Thanks for the welcome ladies! Sorry SweetPotato :( Keeping Fx for you, although I know you're probably not holding out hope this month. Although if your cycle works quick maybe it could still be this month!!!

Now that I'm next I'm feeling the pressure! ;) I should have said a later date, but I know I won't be able to hold out longer than that to start testing. I see some squinting at sticks in my future! :haha:

Nice TerriPeachy, get to work and good luck!!
Thank you seattle :hugs: . Yep, upside to a quicker cycle :) . Not holding out much hope but I'm willing and ready to be thoroughly shocked and amazed :haha: . Hope something good comes of the pressure! :dust:

Sorry Sweet I know how ya feel just try and hold out some Hope to get u thru the next few days!!!! :hugs:
Yeah Sis, I'm doing calculations in my head and equating when I got BFN then BFP with our DS2, making allowance for the longer cycle I have now vs then (had just weaned DS1 a couple of months prior and my cycles had been around 26 days while nursing), put my dates into an implantation calculator, all that :haha: . Ah well, whatever gets me through :p .

Yes thanks for the welcome ladies, you do all seem like a really friendly and supportive group which is great! and so sorry sweet potato about your blah BFN.
Thanks charlie :hugs: . They really are brutal, ugh. GL this cycle! :dust:

Still waiting on a Call from the FS guess they will be back Tom!!!

Put me down for Xmas Eve not to Hopeful but hey maybe I'll be proved wrong!! ;)

Still waiting on a Call from the FS guess they will be back Tom!!!

Put me down for Xmas Eve not to Hopeful but hey maybe I'll be proved wrong!! ;)
Nice! How awesome would a Christmas Eve BFP be! :xmas10:

Girl-No wonder you need 45 FRER's!! This post cracked me up. Onwards and upwards (not the CB digital, though). HA!!HA!!

This made me literally lol. :haha: Good luck Terri! I was excited when I saw my first flashing smiley too in August, first month TTC #4. I've since switched to the regular digital. Seeing even the flashing smiley made me anxious to start bd'ing, but that was 4 days early. Not good for trying for a boy! Four days early, and we'd probably get another girl. I've learned that with the one w/o the flashing smile, once +, bd the following day at night. I o two days later once pos. . . . . Hoping that trying this way will give us our boy. TTC a boy is so dang harder than a girl. :haha:

Sis ~ I sure hope your fs is able to get you your meds in enough time. Looks like we're testing buddies this month. :winkwink:

Welcome to all the new ladies!!
I'm curious to see how this flashing/solid smileys work with my temperatures. So today, my temp is even. I have a feeling tomorrow it'll dip and then Tuesday or Wednesday it will supposedly shoot up. :shrug: Right now, I feel a little odd-not crampy, but like something is going on, so we're going to BD tonight, rest tomorrow and then do it for the doctor.

I have my appointment on Tuesday to get checked out on CD12. The doctor said to go between CD10-12, and the timing just works out that I'll be there on CD12. We have to BD 2 hours prior to the visit, and then she's going to do an SA while we're there. As uncomfortable as I am in the doctor's office, i'm really uncomfy with jizz in my hoohaa and then opening wide. HA!!HA!! Gross…but, if that's what it takes, so be it.

ttcinseattle-don't think about the pressure. It'll either be positive or negative, but we're all hoping positive!! fx fx.

sis-I hope you can still get your drugs in the window that works. That would be such a relief! And hopefully you can get an appt. too.

Fingers crossed for all of us this month. It's my birthday month and the Holidays so I'm hoping for a lucky BFP. I'm due to test 12/25 but will probably test early.

]

Upwards and onwards, ladies! :)
I neurotically consumed four tests today because I thought I saw a shadow of a second line...thankfully, they weren't FRER's. :dohh:
At first when I read this I thought you blew threw 4 outta those 45 FRER's already and thought "Dang, she's not wastin' any time is she?!" :haha: .

I might have if they were here! Fortunately, they are coming with my in-laws when they visit for Christmas, just in time to start testing insanely early for the next cycle. :)

I have my appointment on Tuesday to get checked out on CD12. The doctor said to go between CD10-12, and the timing just works out that I'll be there on CD12. We have to BD 2 hours prior to the visit, and then she's going to do an SA while we're there. As uncomfortable as I am in the doctor's office, i'm really uncomfy with jizz in my hoohaa and then opening wide. HA!!HA!! Gross…but, if that's what it takes, so be it.

It's pretty amazing what one can get used to when they are TTC! When my doc first told me about that test 6 years ago, I thought he was being creepy! Now I am taken aback when a scan DOESN'T involve taking off my clothes ("wait, you mean I wasn't supposed to remove my underwear?"). The tech had a red face that day! :haha:

Ok terri and oldermom, you guys are too much! Literally rolling on the floor over here! Thank you for that! I can probably use this laugh right before bed, so I can think about it in the morning after my temp does something stupid.

So terri, remind me again... Besides the SA, what else is the dr doing in there for this particular test?

I'm so sorry SweetPotatoPi for the BFN. Keeping my fingers crossed AF never shows!

I'm sorry SweetPotato. :hugs: This is sure an emotional journey. I'll still have my Fx that AF doesn't show for you though. I lurk around in the TTC#1 forums too since I'm trying for my first, and we just had a girl who was 10 days late for AF and was getting BFNs the entire time. She just got a faint bfp this morning! Proof that some women just register on HPTs later than others. So you're not out til AF arrives!

OMG how exciting. I would have driven myself crazy that no AF yet BFN. I would of course scare myself into thinking I went into menopause early. Yes I am crazy.

ERose-I'm not sure what she's doing. She just told me 1)to get an OPK 2) come back in 10-12 days and 3) to dtd two hours prior. Not sure what else she's checking, but I will certainly ask.

I got another flashing smiley so I will have a great day. Hope you do too!

Ok terri and oldermom, you guys are too much! Literally rolling on the floor over here! Thank you for that! I can probably use this laugh right before bed, so I can think about it in the morning after my temp does something stupid.

So terri, remind me again... Besides the SA, what else is the dr doing in there for this particular test?
Yes, all of this :rofl: . You guys are hysterical lol. (Blueshoney you got me as well - girl I'm crazy too :haha: . Thanks for the BFN commiseration :hugs: ; talked myself out of POAS this morning lol.) My temp already did something stupid :dohh: so it's awesome to come to this thread and get some funnyhaha lol.

Testing again tomorrow before I stop the progesterone. Much better prepared this time, hopefully :p . Hoping AF isn't a wretched hoar this new cycle :dohh: . 'Cause really, as badly as I want a BFP, overall I want to GTFO of hormonal hell, ugh!

Mom of 3 Girls I beg to differ I have 2 boys w/out trying been trying for a Girl for over 2yrs now!!!!

I think some of us are boy makers and some girl makers that's it!!! :shrug:

Ugh! Cramped (ovarian cramping) until 4dpo, then the cramps disappeared. 7dpo cramps came back in all of their glory! At least these aren't side cramps, those sucked! These are like a low-level AF-type cramping. Not painful, but an annoyance. I feel bruised inside!

On the lighter side, I bought some more cheap pregnancy tests today. Only used five!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->