~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Fandabby, I have heard that it's not that uncommon for some occasional bleeding during pregnancy. I hope the other girls' examples have given you some peace of mind and a little comfort. I know you're worried, which is only natural. But hopefully the thread has helped some. I'm sure you're totally fine!!

Sis, I'm so sorry AF came. I hope you were able to enjoy Christmas otherwise.

Lenka, I'm anxious for you to test. :) Fxd!!!!

SPP, I hope you get a nice New Years surprise. :) Btw, I didn't realize they hacked up the Harry Potter books for the US! Yikes! I guess that never occurred to me. Out of curiosity, did they do that with the Bridget Jones books too?

Terri, you just made me hungry all over again!

Thanks everyone for looking at my pics and pumping me up. Trying to stay down here on planet earth until i see something more definitive. But you all are so sweet with your kind words (yes terri, that includes you too! You're not expected to be a squinter just because I've now become one, ha!)

ERose, I'm nervously excited for you! I saw a shadow on your previous pics, and on these better pics definitely see a line, so congrats! Now I'm just crossing my fingers tight and hoping for a darker line for you over the next couple of days. You deserve this Christmas gift!!!

Fandabby, I hope all is well with you. What a pain that you can't just run to the doc for some testing and reassurance. I think it's a great idea to use the weeks predictor and make sure you're on course. Might also not be a bad idea to use a few line tests over the next week or so to make sure things are maintaining.

Charlie, I'm so happy for either your longer LP or...dare I hope!...BFP! Fingers crossed that it's the latter, but great either way!

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all had wonderful days with your loved ones!

Ok ladies, I'm really trying hard not to get my hopes up. Yesterday's test might've had the faintest of faint lines, but soooo faint that it looked like a shadow. So I didn't let myself believe it, and I assumed bfn. But I kept thinking about it. So last night I posted it to the hpt forum to see if anyone saw it, and almost everyone did (including oldermom, I was busted!). I POAS again today and still so faint that I'm just not sure.

Btw, Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!

I can't see squat from my phone, which means I'll have to log in tomorrow from my PC and maybe I'll get to see it but I see quite a few people confirmed what you saw so I'll say congrats are in order! :happydance: Who-hoo!!!!!!!!

I tried to order one of the books from Amazon when it first came out, but because they had come out in the UK first, they said they couldn't sell it to me in the US. I did some digging and found out that the language and slang terms were all different in the two 'sets' of books. It was quite a surprise!

Hi ladies, I'm excited about testing tomorrow!! However, I did ovulate later than expected this cycle so tomorrow is just 10dpo. Tomorrow's test might not be definitive but I'm still looking forward to it. ;)
ERosePW, I'm going to go back through the thread to look at your pic. Good luck!

Happy holidays, everyone!

:hugs: Fandabby, I had some light bleeding at 4 weeks and 8 weeks during the pregnancy with DD. It turned out to be a tiny SCH, which went away by itself. My OB/Gyn told me after the last one she had a rather large gush of blood at 12 weeks, and she was totally fine.
Again, I know nothing will ease your mind, but there is a great chance things will be ok.

Hi ladies, I'm excited about testing tomorrow!! However, I did ovulate later than expected this cycle so tomorrow is just 10dpo. Tomorrow's test might not be definitive but I'm still looking forward to it. ;)
ERosePW, I'm going to go back through the thread to look at your pic. Good luck!

Good luck Teva!

Good luck testing tomorrow. Fingers crossed you get your BFP.

Thanks ladies for all your support.

I tested this morning with cb digi and it said 3+ so that's good, my levels have progressed. Still bleeding. Will call EPU in morning and ask for scan to have it checked out.

Have a great Boxing Day....

Good Morning Ladies!! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed spending time with Friends and Family.. I tried to catch up..

ERose So excited for your shadow :dance: I can't wait to see your line get darker!! What a awesome christmas gift!!

Terri All what you made sounds yummy!! I hope you had a good trip to see your family and enjoying your self..

Sis I really hate that the damn witch came.. I really hope the NewYears brings your a New Surprise!!

Oldermom I hope your doing well

AFM kinda confused.. I'm 10 DPO and having none of my normal PMS symptoms, No sore BBs, No cramps So really have No clue :shrug: The only thing I'v had so far was a sharp pain in by my left ovary early yesterday morning that lasted all day i felt it the worst when I walked.. It was bad enough that my family noticed the way I was walking and started to worry.. Told them if it lasted more then a few days I'll get it checked out.. Today it feels achy but doesn't hurt as bad as yesterday.. Temp jumped today and I' catching a cold blah... So just waiting and see what goes on the rest of this week.. I really want to test but of course to scared i'm going to see a BFN..

I found out that my boss has extended my early shift for the first few days of next week also.. So now i'm wondering should I continue to wake up early this weekend to temp or wake up at my "regular" time?

Thanks ladies for all your support.

I tested this morning with cb digi and it said 3+ so that's good, my levels have progressed. Still bleeding. Will call EPU in morning and ask for scan to have it checked out.

Have a great Boxing Day....

Cool, 3+...that is very reassuring! I agree about the scan, we will be waiting on an update, and praying everything is fine. :flower:

Fandabby, good to hear CB said 3+, hope you get some further tests at EPU ASAP.

ERose, yey for what looks like a BFP!! Very happy Christmas :)

I got AF this morning, which was expected I knew I wasn't preggers, we really didn't go for it last month with only 1 BD! Mainly as I totally lost my mojo with my 8 day LP last month.....so this month I have an 11 or 12 day LP and after 6 months of a crap LP I am :wohoo:

Next cycle some seriously fun BDing will happen :happydance:

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas

Well, the $20 worth of tests and the odd conversation with the cashier who just couldn't get his foot out of his mouth was worth it....
2 tests showed a very faint line and the CB digital said "Pregnant"!
Is there anything I should do now besides celebrate and call my doctor?!?!

Well, all the symptoms were there. THen a BFN followed closely by AF. So I'm out.

Baby dust to those that haven't tested yet and Congrats to those that got their BFP!

Congrats Teva!! :dance:

Send some baby dust all our way :)

I'm sorry jadoechols :hugs: I hope next cycle is your cycle!

I have too much to read right now but EROSE!!! I SEE THE LINES!!!

I'm not a bad friend anymore. It's your turn!!! I can't EVEN believe I finally see it. Merry Christmas!! hee hee.

*calming down and going back a page to continue reading*

Congrats Teva!! :dance:

Send some baby dust all our way!

Thanks, AshNAmber! Baby dust IS headed out to each of you! (my phone doesn't give me the option of adding smilies anymore, so this baby dust is invisible. lol)

Sorry to see your BFN, jadoechols.

Happy Boxing Day!!

Fandabby-So excited that your test said 3+. Hopefully that is reassuring you that everything is ok. Yes, I would still call the doctor about the bleeding just to be sure, but I know I feel much better about everything.

Teva-Congrats!! That was a surprise for me. H&H 9 months. I'm so excited.

Jadoechols and Charlie15-Sorry babe. Next month is ours for sure. Lots of FUN BD'ing. hee hee.

Ashley, SPP and ERose-Love those temp jumps!!

Lenka-What's the latest with you?

I'm missing a few, so hope you're doing well. I guess this is for Sis and Oldermom and whoever else I missed.

Huge hugs to all of you. Today we are going to the take the tram up the Sandia Mountains. Should be pretty fun. My MIL has a little anxiety about the elevation, but I'm hoping her son will stay with her so I can ride the tram! HA!!HA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->