~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Oldermom I hope she figures out what's going on so you dont have to spend so much money.. It's great you know when your about to O.. I hope that this cycle is the one and you have a awesome start to a new year with a New Years BFP!!

Your chart is looking pretty good there!

Today was my test date at 14dpo, and it was BFN. :( I still don't feel any signs of AF, but I do feel like the higher dose of clomid is going to extend my cycle a couple days.

There are lots of ladies who get late BFP's- still hopeful for you! :af:

My update, I must be something like 5.5 weeks now and last night spotted pink when visited loo. Now today has gone to dark brown and little more of it. Slight cramping but nothing major, feel sick too.

Not sure if this is start of mc again or not. My previous mc was missed and started pink then brown then full on from there. All I can do is wait.

Doesnt look good though. Urgh, this process is a nightmare.

I will keep my fingers crossed this won't turn into anything.

Oh I hope it is just pregnancy bleeding. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. :hugs: We are all here for you regardless.

Today was my test date at 14dpo, and it was BFN. :( I still don't feel any signs of AF, but I do feel like the higher dose of clomid is going to extend my cycle a couple days.

Oh no! I am going to hold out hope until the witch actually arrives!:hugs:

Dang, so sorry about the BFN ERose :hugs: . Still got my crossables crossed for you though! :af:

I'm glad the appt with the FS went well oldermom, even though it didn't bring with it the revelations I'm sure you were hoping for :hugs: . I hope she's able to get to the bottom of things though!

Dang, so sorry about the BFN ERose :hugs: . Still got my crossables crossed for you though! :af:

I'm glad the appt with the FS went well oldermom, even though it didn't bring with it the revelations I'm sure you were hoping for :hugs: . I hope she's able to get to the bottom of things though!

Thanks! This lady wasn't condescending like the man was from the same hospital, but she was pretty convinced it was all a chromosomal issue. Obviously, I can't *prove* it isn't, I just have a hunch. The chemicals and BO before DD was born were from donor embryos (good quality ones), which would have nothing to do with my DNA! I can make good eggs, I do have a DD. Something else is amiss!
Gah!
Anyway, hope everyone is settling in with their loved ones right now! I am off to bed! :winkwink:

Fandabby, sorry. Can they run hormone tests to see if hcg is doubling properly?

I'm safe in ABQ!
Oldermom-at least your doctor is trying to help, so that's good. I like your timeline as well. Two months of trying again is pretty reasonable. That's our timeline as well before we go get the HSG.

ERose-Sorry for the BFN. I hope the Clomid isn't playing mean tricks. I'm still feeling confident for you.

SPP-Glad the hubs found some gifts. Phew! I hate last minute shopping too.

Smiles-You ARE the cutest.

Sis-I hope AF doesn't get you tomorrow morning. How miserable.

Miss Stacy-Your chart is looking great also. We're watching!!!

ERose....stay positive, some women don't receive a postive until well after they've missed their period; so you're still in the running until she shows. :thumbup:

Ok ladies, I'm really trying hard not to get my hopes up. Yesterday's test might've had the faintest of faint lines, but soooo faint that it looked like a shadow. So I didn't let myself believe it, and I assumed bfn. But I kept thinking about it. So last night I posted it to the hpt forum to see if anyone saw it, and almost everyone did (including oldermom, I was busted!). I POAS again today and still so faint that I'm just not sure.

Btw, Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 20
Ok ladies, I'm really trying hard not to get my hopes up. Yesterday's test might've had the faintest of faint lines, but soooo faint that it looked like a shadow. So I didn't let myself believe it, and I assumed bfn. But I kept thinking about it. So last night I posted it to the hpt forum to see if anyone saw it, and almost everyone did (including oldermom, I was busted!). I POAS again today and still so faint that I'm just not sure.

Hahaha, yep- caught ya! That is what one of my FRER BFP's looked like- just like you I walked away thinking it was negative again, and then looked at it like 10 minutes later and saw the faintest of faint lines. This is your BFP!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oldermom, I'm so afraid to get my hopes up! At 15dpo today, I feel like a real bfp would be darker, don't you think? I mean, it's sooo barely-there! And it's not like I'm only 11dpo or something. Aaah! It's killin me.

Congratulations I'm gonna call it a BFP!
Ladies sorry I haven't been around. Been very busy for Christmas and no access to the internet even via my phone due to a huge storm that knocked out the antenna in my area! So I'm trying to catch up via my phone on a friends landline wifi!

I could do with a little help. If any of you ladies could help? I have tested and it was a defo BFN at 14dpo after 3 days of AF. So it's not the cause of my problem, I did mention I was having cramps last week. Then my AF arrived but since then I have a dull ache with heaviness all the time since. What is really confusing me is my breasts are tender also??? My lower abdomen is actually tender! Is it a UTI or fribroids?? Anyone have any idea? Can't see doc now till new year!

I want to see it! I keep thinking maaaaaaaaybe I see a hint of something but IDK, I might have some serious line eye :haha: . I hope this is your BFP!!

Hope you ladies that get down with the Christmas holiday are having a great time! :xmas10:

I want to see it! I keep thinking maaaaaaaaybe I see a hint of something but IDK, I might have some serious line eye :haha: . I hope this is your BFP!!

Hope you ladies that get down with the Christmas holiday are having a great time! :xmas10:

Take a look at her other thread in the pregnancy tests section. It is easier to see in that pic! :)

Congratulations I'm gonna call it a BFP!
Ladies sorry I haven't been around. Been very busy for Christmas and no access to the internet even via my phone due to a huge storm that knocked out the antenna in my area! So I'm trying to catch up via my phone on a friends landline wifi!

I could do with a little help. If any of you ladies could help? I have tested and it was a defo BFN at 14dpo after 3 days of AF. So it's not the cause of my problem, I did mention I was having cramps last week. Then my AF arrived but since then I have a dull ache with heaviness all the time since. What is really confusing me is my breasts are tender also??? My lower abdomen is actually tender! Is it a UTI or fribroids?? Anyone have any idea? Can't see doc now till new year!

The only time I felt that was right before AF when my endometriosis was at its worst. They could only definitively diagnose that with a lap. Sorry I can't be any more help!

Hmm, not sure what it could be batty. Doesn't sound like a UTI though. Possibly fibroids or endo like oldermom said? Hormonal wonkiness? So frustrating that you can't get in to the doc's 'til the new year! I hope it doesn't bother you too much 'til you can get in and see your provider :hugs: .

Take a look at her other thread in the pregnancy tests section. It is easier to see in that pic! :)
Off to check it out :D .

DH wasn't able to see yesterday's. He thought I was crazy. But when he looked at this morning's test, even he couldn't deny there was a line there. He kept saying "But it's SO faint, it's barely there!" I think he just always assumed he'd look and see two bright pink lines. Anyway, I dont want to assume anything yet, or I'll be crushed if its nothing. So we'll see if it's any darker tomorrow.

batty, I'm so sorry you're having that.... i'm not sure what that could be. I sure wish I could help!

SPP, your chart is still stellar. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->