~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

DH wasn't able to see yesterday's. He thought I was crazy. But when he looked at this morning's test, even he couldn't deny there was a line there. He kept saying "But it's SO faint, it's barely there!" I think he just always assumed he'd look and see two bright pink lines. Anyway, I dont want to assume anything yet, or I'll be crushed if its nothing. So we'll see if it's any darker tomorrow.

batty, I'm so sorry you're having that.... i'm not sure what that could be. I sure wish I could help!

SPP, your chart is still stellar. :)

Do you have a pic that is closer? BTW, my DH said the same thing. Two days later he couldn't deny the pink line.

Sorry, I am such an enabler!! :p

Erosehope that ine gets darker if it has color it's a BFP if it's Grey it's a Evap those Frer have been bad about them lately!!! GL

AFM I got AF for Xmas yay!!!!

Hope everyone else has a Better day!!!

DH wasn't able to see yesterday's. He thought I was crazy. But when he looked at this morning's test, even he couldn't deny there was a line there. He kept saying "But it's SO faint, it's barely there!" I think he just always assumed he'd look and see two bright pink lines. Anyway, I dont want to assume anything yet, or I'll be crushed if its nothing. So we'll see if it's any darker tomorrow.

batty, I'm so sorry you're having that.... i'm not sure what that could be. I sure wish I could help!

I totally see it on the other pic ERose and now I'm stalking your other thread, ha! :ninja: Is there color to it?

I'm doing my best to ignore my chart since it's getting my hopes up, damnit :dohh: . I'm finding myself SS'ing too and I hate it :rolleyes: .

Erosehope that ine gets darker if it has color it's a BFP if it's Grey it's a Evap those Frer have been bad about them lately!!! GL

Aww maaaannnnn!! I'm sorry she got you today Sis :hugs: . Gawd, she really has hideous timing :dohh: .

Hello ladies,

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Congratulations to all BFPs! Booo to AFs...

ERosePW, keeping FX for you!

AFM, I am 7dpo today. I do not symptom spotting, stopped long time ago. I ovulated quite late this month, so my testing day is December 30th now.

Good luck to all!

I totally see it on the other pic ERose and now I'm stalking your other thread, ha! :ninja: Is there color to it?

I'm doing my best to ignore my chart since it's getting my hopes up, damnit :dohh: . I'm finding myself SS'ing too and I hate it :rolleyes: .

I believe it is pink today. Yesterday I was unsure, but today I feel like I can see color. I know these pics are sorta crappy... It was hard to get very close with my phone. I just took a pic with a real camera, so if I get a chance today, I'll post that one. The fact that my DH saw it made my day! Funny that you're stalking my other thread too, ha!! I'm praying this line gets darker tomorrow.

Sorry Sis! :flow:

ERose - just had lil peek at your other thread, definitely see something. FX start of your BFP. Try loading it on www.canyouseealine.com, gives good picture output and you can change view to see if you can see it easier.

SiS- sorry to hear AF came, good luck catching your egg nx cycle.

Batty - I suffer with fibroids and I get bloaty and heavy feeling in uterus when they play up, painful too. Can't say they have ever affected my boobs though. Without a scan can't say. For me have long heavy periods each cycle. Also a few hairs grow in a line from navel to pubic bone, not that noticeable but I know they are there and also scattered around nipples, these I have to pluck! Signs of fibroids.... good luck finding out what is going on.

Oldermom - glad you got seen and moving forward with finding out what could be going on. Fingers crossed she has it cracked within your timeframe.

GOOD luck to our upcoming testers. Sending you all lots of magical baby dust.

AFM - still spotting infact gone into a very light period. No major pain, just aware there is something going on with a bit of pressure too. No clots, so that's good isn't it. UK is a nightmare because when you early it's a suck and see what happens. I will phone EPU friday and ask to be scanned. They may not see anything as so early but will ask for bloods to be taken. As I amnit under MW yet under 8 weeks they may ask me to go through GP, idk. Visualising baby developing as lil one should, so time will tell.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE - hugs to you all.

I'm finally checking in! I have to say that I can't really see anything, ERose, but I'm going to check the pregnancy test page. Oh, I'm SOOOOOOOO excited. I woke up thinking about your test. HA!!HA!!

More later...

Was just coming to ask how your were doing fandabby :hugs: . I so hope you're able to have some peace and enjoyment over your holiday even though things are so worrying right now.

Yay, glad you guys made it to the ABQ safely terri and glad you were able to sneak and check in :xmas4: . Hope you're having a great time! :xmas10:

Was just coming to ask how your were doing fandabby :hugs: . I so hope you're able to have some peace and enjoyment over your holiday even though things are so worrying right now.

Yay, glad you guys made it to the ABQ safely terri and glad you were able to sneak and check in :xmas4: . Hope you're having a great time! :xmas10:

Thanks SweetPotato, is bit freaky feeling the pressures and having the blood flowing, is light and hoping it's just nesting deeper or the fibroids I have acting up. I'm going to do another CB digi friday morning before I call EPU in the hope it will say 3+ weeks, cause it should. Pretending it's a pregnancy period although no such thing exists but hey makes my mental state easier. So long as blood doesn't get heavier or clotty I will control my anxiety and stress levels with switching off and keeping busy.

Hope you're doing ok. When will you start testing?

:hugs: and :dust:

Thanks SweetPotato, is bit freaky feeling the pressures and having the blood flowing, is light and hoping it's just nesting deeper or the fibroids I have acting up. I'm going to do another CB digi friday morning before I call EPU in the hope it will say 3+ weeks, cause it should. Pretending it's a pregnancy period although no such thing exists but hey makes my mental state easier. So long as blood doesn't get heavier or clotty I will control my anxiety and stress levels with switching off and keeping busy.

Hope you're doing ok. When will you start testing?

:hugs: and :dust:
I've read some not so great stuff about those CB digis but I do hope you get your 3+ :hugs: . My mom bled like a period each month when she was preggers with me and my sis bled like a period each month when she was preggers with my nephew; with both of them this went on for about 6mths. I know that doesn't provide much comfort but I wanted to put it out there anyway :flower: .

I'll be testing around NYE :cold: . That will be after AF is due since I O'd early. Here's hoping The Witch keeps her distance! :wine:

Random rant:

Trying to locate the first Harry Potter book and put it on hold at our library but come to find out when they released it in the US they changed the title, the grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocab to American English. WTF? I wanted to read the first book with DS1 not what it got sliced and diced into :xmas22: . I mean damn, seriously? Maybe it's a marketing thing so more people here would read it so more money gets made :shrug: . I find it seriously aggravating though :growlmad: . Ok, /rant, back to your regularly scheduled programming :haha: .

I've read some not so great stuff about those CB digis but I do hope you get your 3+ :hugs: . My mom bled like a period each month when she was preggers with me and my sis bled like a period each month when she was preggers with my nephew; with both of them this went on for about 6mths. I know that doesn't provide much comfort but I wanted to put it out there anyway :flower: .

I'll be testing around NYE :cold: . That will be after AF is due since I O'd early. Here's hoping The Witch keeps her distance! :wine:

Yeah a lady who scans told me they ain't particulary reliable, will soon find out.

I have heard women can bleed through pregnancy, rare I guess. You think it's hereditary with your mum and sister ? I'm hanging onto being the pregnant woman with weird and wonderful medical mysteries. My consultant was always amazed at what I presented through my previous, used to shake his head at me. Being high risk with anti bodies my body behaved strange and he was always kept on his toes. Fingers crossed all is well.

Hope you get your dream for seeing in the NY= :bfp:

Sis-Sorry AF got you. She does have the worst timing!!

Lenka-I'm still eager for you to test before your big trip. I hope it's a :BFP:!!

SPP-Good call on waiting to test until New Years as well. How exciting!

AFM-I made sweet potato pie, fresh cranberry sauce, and all I have left is macaroni and cheese! My favorite! Everyone is happy with their presents and Santa was good to me!

ERose-I feel like the worst friend ever for not seeing that line, but I'm sure I'll see the next one you post. :hugs:

Checking in real quick.

Sis4Us ~ So sorry af found you today of all days. :hugs:

ERosePW ~ I hope that line gets darker for you! After all this time you have waited for this, you are so deserving. :thumbup:

Fandabby ~ I hope all is going well for you. FX that it’s just some random bleeding.

Sis-I'm sorry af came to ruin xmas.
Erose-OMG you are totally pregnant. I am sooo excited for you!!!
Fandabby-My aunt and mom both bled during their pregnancies. My aunt didn't even realize she was pregnant because she bleed each month. She didn't learn she was pregnant until she was 6 months along. She had only gained a few pounds until then! My mom bled for the first two months of her first and third pregnancy. We all came out healthy.

I love the support here. :) (although I'm totally freaking out on the inside, lol!)

Terri, I had to laugh out loud when I read your comment! You feel like a bad friend, LOL! You are too much! I can totally understand not being able to see those lines, they are squinters, and the pics didnt come out good.

I took these two with a real camera instead of my phone, but tbh, they're still kinda crappy since I had to get so close. But thought I'd attach for entertainment purposes anyway. ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 3 2013-12-25 20 31 48 (2).jpg
    3 2013-12-25 20 31 48 (2).jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 17
I see a shadow on that last one hope it gets Darker Tom Erose!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->